Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Gypsy Star

Calming Angry Spirits

I was interested to know if anyone else has had any experience with spirits that are angry and aggressive to begin with, but that "calm down" after association with you.

My first and ongoing experience with this involves a burial ground that houses the spirits of some very justifiably annoyed spirits. Shamans have put wards in place to keep these spirits contained. Even so the impact of these wards tends to waver. When they were weak some of the stronger spirits "escaped". After a rather rude introduction to each individually and my subsequent lessons in manners, the three have "gentled" to the point that they hang around and I've given them names. Those three calmed the others down. Now the wards aren't working on them as well as they use to, which was rather faulty. These spirits are now actually helping with work that is being done in the area.

The second experience involves my home. I bought a house last year and after seeing/sensing a malevolent little boy looking through the window, I realized I should do a better job of warding it against evil intent. I warded the whole property and now he can only stand on the sidewalk and look towards the house. At first he was furious, but using the same principles as with the other spirits, I've slowly "gentled" him somewhat. Now instead of fury, I feel overwhelming sadness from him.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:49 PM
somnium

I have had a lot of experience with angry spirits. My gift allows me to hear them and to see them. At first some of them were very mean bullies trying to make me do evil magic and they would cast evil magic themselves. After awhile of fighting with them i gave up and started to be nice to them. I talked with them and asked them to be nice. I offered ways of thinking that were more beautiful then the ways they were thinking. I often can hear their thoughts and so would 'pick them up' from their dark ways and correct them. After a little while of doing this some of the bad ones, but not all of them, came more into light. I think all it takes is a little bit of caring attention and love. Who doesn't like love right?
Old 20-09-2013, 11:28 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Star
I was interested to know if anyone else has had any experience with spirits that are angry and aggressive to begin with, but that "calm down" after association with you.

My first and ongoing experience with this involves a burial ground that houses the spirits of some very justifiably annoyed spirits. Shamans have put wards in place to keep these spirits contained. Even so the impact of these wards tends to waver. When they were weak some of the stronger spirits "escaped". After a rather rude introduction to each individually and my subsequent lessons in manners, the three have "gentled" to the point that they hang around and I've given them names. Those three calmed the others down. Now the wards aren't working on them as well as they use to, which was rather faulty. These spirits are now actually helping with work that is being done in the area.

The second experience involves my home. I bought a house last year and after seeing/sensing a malevolent little boy looking through the window, I realized I should do a better job of warding it against evil intent. I warded the whole property and now he can only stand on the sidewalk and look towards the house. At first he was furious, but using the same principles as with the other spirits, I've slowly "gentled" him somewhat. Now instead of fury, I feel overwhelming sadness from him.

That is--because he can no longer enter his property--or his home.

He may not have been malevolent. He may have been angry--because you moved into his home.

There have been Spirits in every home I have ever lived in and we have always co-existed (perhaps) the child was ill and died--either in the home--or while living in the home.

I believe in cleansing a home of negativity--sealing the boundaries--and inviting positive energy--but I never banish the Spirits that reside in the home--because it was their home first.

I ask them to share their home with me (instead).

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 21-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Gypsy Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
That is--because he can no longer enter his property--or his home.

He may not have been malevolent. He may have been angry--because you moved into his home.

There have been Spirits in every home I have ever lived in and we have always co-existed (perhaps) the child was ill and died--either in the home--or while living in the home.

I believe in cleansing a home of negativity--sealing the boundaries--and inviting positive energy--but I never banish the Spirits that reside in the home--because it was their home first.

I ask them to share their home with me (instead).

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

He actually never entered the property. He would look in the windows on the front of the house, but only from the sidewalk. After the protective spells were reinforced, he was still on the sidewalk, but what I did blocked him from "looking in" (as long as he had other than good intentions). I actually explained to him that he was welcome as long as he came with good intentions. Since I wrote that, he's been "inching closer" for lack of a better expression. It is almost as if the wards are letting him in by degrees as he lets go of his anger.