Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I forgot that--you DO make things up as you go along...which is why I can't argue with you--it's like grasping for the air-- you are an air ball.....
He he, a psychoccer ball lol.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
He he, a psychoccer ball lol.

I'm too tired to one-up you .... it's 2:30AM here and my brain has gone all fuzzy... nighty-nite Robert....
Old 03-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm too tired to one-up you .... it's 2:30AM here and my brain has gone all fuzzy... nighty-nite Robert....
Good night Juanita.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:16 AM
deepsea

The date of your birth and death is decided before you take another life.

This was told by Silver Birch in an interview with Barbarnell,who was the medium who brought through SB. Neither transplants or any other aim to shorten or lengthen our lives have any effect.

Deepsea
Old 03-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm sure that your contribution was much appreciated..I also was trying to give an alternate perspective, as it matters very much to those of us that have lost loved ones...I would not like to think that they "chose" to leave me... I'm sure that you can understand how we feel.....thank you for your response....

Yes, but my post was not aimed at your situation or anyone else's. It can also be flipped and turned into a comfort to know that someone chose when their death is. Because then there would be no accidental death. In the case of someone accidentally killing themself or getting into an accident, someone might make themselves very sick thinking, "What if they just did this or that? And then that accident wouldn't have happened and they would be here.."

All belief systems help people cope with the horrendous things that we have to deal with on this earth, one of those being death. None of us can really know. Our truth comes from our own experiences or what our guides have told us or wherever else we'd like to get it from. It really just boils down to what helps you cope with death in your own life.

It is thought by some people that the future is completely set in stone. Others think that only part of it is, and the rest can be changed slightly by free will. Still, others think there is complete free will. I don't know where I am on this debate. Add in the factor of past, present, and future happening all at once, and it's especially hard to understand. All we can really do is listen to the different perspectives and choose what we feel is right for us to believe, because in the end, the point of knowing is to have comfort. There is really no other need for us to know. So this is a personal choice that each of us chooses.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
The date of your birth and death is decided before you take another life.

This was told by Silver Birch in an interview with Barbarnell,who was the medium who brought through SB. Neither transplants or any other aim to shorten or lengthen our lives have any effect.

Deepsea

Very interesting. I once knew a little boy who said exactly the same thing.

This must account for why some fit healthy young people are taken suddenly to spirit....and on the other hand there are some people who do all the wrong things (eat badly, smoke, never eat fruit and veg. etc) and yet they carry on for ages against all logical odds.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:37 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Very interesting. I once knew a little boy who said exactly the same thing.

This must account for why some fit healthy young people are taken suddenly to spirit....and on the other hand there are some people who do all the wrong things (eat badly, smoke, never eat fruit and veg. etc) and yet they carry on for ages against all logical odds.

Exactly right, Tobi....you see it every day--the guy who missed the plane that crashed, the guy from 9/11 who was late for work or the only guy in his office who had to attend a workshop across town....On the other hand you see people like the ones who survived the tornado in a storm drain only to drown in a flash flood, or just those who die of freak accidents or minor illnesses...... My husband told me --through a qualified Medium--that his death was just as much a surprise to him as it was to me, that he had not wanted to go..But, in hindsight, his soul knew as he said things that I can now see as a subconscience knowing that his time here was going to be short...
Old 04-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Master
But don't people every day miss work, or are late for work, or can't make their flight ?. So really no matter what plane crashes, or whatever, there is always going to be some killed and maybe some not killed, I'm noy saying you are right or wrong but it does make me think.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

I know thasot me Dad always said that when one's time was up that exact minute that was issued one went over. I questioned the hospital some years after his death why the time on the certificate was not his time of death. I felt him go yet they worked on him for 3 more hours after he was gone. I never really got a reply other than they have to do all they can if that is the family wish. I guess me Mom ok'd that.

I remember he ordered us to go home....and that he would see us the next AM but I too looking back know that he would be gone that night.

Lynn
Old 04-06-2013, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator
I think that we decide when,where,how and why. I think we also have checkpoints where we can maybe bow out or exit a life.