Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I’m curious what the medium meant by your ‘Dad has embrassed his spirit life.’

Sorry mattie, I can't spell - I meant to say embraced not embarassed - which I didn't even spell correctly.
Old 27-12-2011, 01:17 PM
ahmandah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish
Sorry mattie, I can't spell - I meant to say embraced not embarassed - which I didn't even spell correctly.

This is the point you blame the autocorrect on your iPhone, I think.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Seeker

ahmandah, bless you
Old 21-12-2012, 12:19 PM
mrcuteblackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Depending on their stage of development....
Amazing! You probably have a very blessed family. Please keep up the work with your father and mother. The quickest spiriytual development you can have is when the higher spirits are your parents or grannies. Please do not forget to develop universal compassion as I suggested, because soon it will be your turn in this body to help your ascended parents ascend even higher, and so on. Never-ending, but interesting.
Old 25-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Raineco

I definitely know about this, it could be a wonderfully good thing you have. I have a spirit guide who was recently in human form. However they are not "earthbound," and neither is yours (though the term as you heard it may have just been bantied about naievely).

When they work alongside your guides, they are at a relatively advanced spiritual level, they are being trained and trusted, like a doctor on a fellowship. They may be given a long leash and may make some mistakes, come on too strong, as they are just getting their bearings. They HAVE crossed over, they do NOT need help crossing over or being less earthbound- this is the most common misunderstanding they encounter in their work with the embodied.

They can leave us and go to their favorite level of heaven, in fact they can flit about the universe transcending time and space and having a jolly time of it. They are being graduated, granted more, because they earned it. They report to and "work alongside" those beings who want only the highest good for all, who are bound by the highest spiritual laws, they would not dream of doing anything not approved and allowed by your spirit guides, guardian angels etc, whom they serve by using their good memory of this plane to interact with us in ways it is more difficult for their Supervisor-Guides to do (to manifest in 3D somehow).
If this is the sort of spirit gudie you have, you have nothing to fear about their intentions.
Old 26-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Henri77

In my view, a spirit faking your Dads identity seems fairly unlikely.
We know our loved ones quite well, and can recognize their soul for the most part, as we've been involved for decades.

However I agree about imposters who pretend to be evolved teachers, or Jesus, Matatron... those we don't already know well, or readily recognize,
all too many channelers are fooled by imposters in my opinion.

Our heart typically recognizes-knows close family and isn't that easily fooled.
BTW many many children are visited by grandparents and report such visits, often at bedtime, when they're quiet and more aware.
While loved ones don't typically hang around like our angels, some pop in when we most need their support-love or in times of ongoing challenges.
Old 26-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Hey Tish

Everyone we meet in life can teach us something.we learn different things from different people, our parents never really leave us,not even when they have passed into the world of spirit.

Namaste