Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2016, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
I asked because from what I've read people who are under influence of master number 33 and twin flames share the same mission on the planet, help humanity, raising level of consciousness, something like that.

I'm not sure I totally understand the significance (I'm still learning about numbers), but my birthdate is 3/3. My Twin and I have been fulfilling our mission here on the planet as we carefully planned. To answer your question in your thread title, we aren't together in the sense of 'relationship' at the moment, but that's not what our mission is about, at least not right now. He's a nice person and I love him a lot. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Master
Hi Just Maybe
I don't think that this works. I think that twin flames are made up from all kinds of numerology. You may find that both parties carry a master number which they will share, however I don't think that it is specifically confined to the life path. If I have misconstrued what you mean my apologies.

Interesting question to ponder on I guess.

Ak
Old 14-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi Just Maybe
I don't think that this works. I think that twin flames are made up from all kinds of numerology. You may find that both parties carry a master number which they will share, however I don't think that it is specifically confined to the life path. If I have misconstrued what you mean my apologies.

Interesting question to ponder on I guess.

Ak

This makes more sense to me because the other 5D colleagues I have known who are doing their part of the same mission, don't have the same birthday as mine. But perhaps I simply need to learn more about it, as I said I don't know much when it comes to numbers. I'm sure there must be something to it, so no disrespect to the OP from me either. I'm still trying to learn. I get my 1111s and my 1212s and I know what they mean, and I've had 33s for a few years now, but that's about it. I don't get the 33s as often as I used to.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Master

I'm a 33 and have always known I have a mission here on this planet. Twin flame or not.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

These post are all so interesting, anyone know anything about life paths 8 (17)? I don't really believe that numerology affect the TF relationship aspect but it may play a role. Hmm....
Old 16-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Pathfinder

I'm a 9 and he's a 33 but I don't read much into it. I just know we share the same values and views on evolution and humanity.
Old 16-06-2016, 08:58 AM
Master
I Was Born On The 33rd Day Of The Year

On A Leap Year There Are 333 Days Left Of The Year

I'm The Child Mentioned In When A Child Is Born

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6hJNGZ8vg

And all of this happens because the world is waiting,
Waiting for one child
Black, white, yellow, no-one knows
But a child that will grow up and turn tears to laughter,
Hate to love, war to peace and everyone to everyone's neighbour
And misery and suffering will be words to be forgotten, forever