Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Master
well.. universe wrote. i would reach out.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
well.. universe wrote. i would reach out.

Yeah but I contacted him a couple of times (2 and a half years ago) and he never responded, that was the universes way of telling me that I needed to focus on my lessons and maybe this is the universes way of telling me that the connection is still there, even though i've surrendered to it :) I believe that if the connection is meant to be he will flow back in my life when ready.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckDragon
no way! I prefer to leave it as a mystery because I told myself that I would go no contact after he ran and that's exactly what I've done for 2 and a half years...and I highly doubt that he wrote that on the beach anyway :)

I'm not saying he wrote that on the beach. I would listen to your intuition without ego and follow your guidance.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Master
Luckdragon
You're the cutest person. How sweet is that. Bless you
Old 10-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I'm not saying he wrote that on the beach. I would listen to your intuition without ego and follow your guidance.

I know! It's because someone asked whether he lived near this beach. I totally agree with you, my intuition tells me to give him the space to figure it out as men are different in that regard. And also, I've reached a place of wholeness where I don't feel like I need to a man to make me happy so I'm way past chasing him.

And thankyou Akira
Old 10-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckDragon
I know! It's because someone asked whether he lived near this beach. I totally agree with you, my intuition tells me to give him the space to figure it out as men are different in that regard. And also, I've reached a place of wholeness where I don't feel like I need to a man to make me happy so I'm way past chasing him.

And thankyou Akira

Reaching out and chasing are not the same thing. I believe in grasping opportunities and taking risks. It sounds like you don't really want to put yourself out there, so maybe it's best that you don't try to find him. You either feel pulled to contact him or you don't. Only you know what's right for you.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Reaching out and chasing are not the same thing. I believe in grasping opportunities and taking risks. It sounds like you don't really want to put yourself out there, so maybe it's best that you don't try to find him. You either feel pulled to contact him or you don't. Only you know what's right for you.

Yeah I agree with you, reaching out is different but we met in interesting circumstances the first time we crossed paths so I feel like when the time is right, the universe will make it happen again at the perfect time...even if that means that I feel inclined to reach out to him