Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-06-2016, 05:33 PM
Knower

My TF sees me as a witch in his dreams

So, my TF recently asked me to print out a picture I had painted of a fire goddess. This painting was really a self portrait of me in my Leo rising persona...full of passion and inspiration. He has told me he keeps having dreams of this woman in the painting and she appears erotic but he's scared of her and has to sleep with the light on! He says it's all about his fear around sex and his repressed sexuality. What can I say to him? To me it seems that he's scared of ME as I have expressed my desire for him, tried to kiss him in the heat of the moment and he backed off from this, although we are still close friends. why won't he give in to this side of our relationship? I feel that he wants to but has told me every time something starts to happen beyond the friendship. that he doesn't want to ruin us. Any thoughts?
Old 11-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Guide

Dangerous and mysterious :p

Sounds better than seeing you as a huge and hairy entity kinda thing for example

Serious reply...it sounds likes hes got some insecurities to work through. Maybe hes scared your friendship will be ruined if things dont work out. Or maybe he knows he has some issues re: sexuality and is not emotionally available for a relationship
Old 12-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
So, my TF recently asked me to print out a picture I had painted of a fire goddess. This painting was really a self portrait of me in my Leo rising persona...full of passion and inspiration. He has told me he keeps having dreams of this woman in the painting and she appears erotic but he's scared of her and has to sleep with the light on! He says it's all about his fear around sex and his repressed sexuality. What can I say to him? To me it seems that he's scared of ME as I have expressed my desire for him, tried to kiss him in the heat of the moment and he backed off from this, although we are still close friends. why won't he give in to this side of our relationship? I feel that he wants to but has told me every time something starts to happen beyond the friendship. that he doesn't want to ruin us. Any thoughts?

He has some rather deep wounds not yet healed. May not be your Twin Flame , yet may resonate at a similar frequency. Pray for a DIVINE UNION , and ask all others to just drop away ....... seeing more a friendship here. Just allow that to be as it is ~ If it is more ...... give space for that to come about all its own. I met my Twin Flame 4 years ago and we were friends the entire time ....... neither pushed the other for anything at all ....... it just became perfectly clear one day we were made for each other. Yet i had a fear of getting to close ...... and began to ask Heavens BLESSING for i did not want ever another broken relationship. I had felt this was the one for quite some time ...... but never tried to make anything happen ..... just let it happen~
Old 12-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
Dangerous and mysterious :p

Sounds better than seeing you as a huge and hairy entity kinda thing for example

Serious reply...it sounds likes hes got some insecurities to work through. Maybe hes scared your friendship will be ruined if things dont work out. Or maybe he knows he has some issues re: sexuality and is not emotionally available for a relationship

He has told me he has insecurities around sex and how it ruined his previous relationship and that he doesn't want to spoil the deep connection we have as he hasn't found it with anyone else. I feel that he's the one and that nothing can ruin us. I just hope one day he sees it the same way.
Thanks for your reply :)
Old 12-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
He has some rather deep wounds not yet healed. May not be your Twin Flame , yet may resonate at a similar frequency. Pray for a DIVINE UNION , and ask all others to just drop away ....... seeing more a friendship here. Just allow that to be as it is ~ If it is more ...... give space for that to come about all its own. I met my Twin Flame 4 years ago and we were friends the entire time ....... neither pushed the other for anything at all ....... it just became perfectly clear one day we were made for each other. Yet i had a fear of getting to close ...... and began to ask Heavens BLESSING for i did not want ever another broken relationship. I had felt this was the one for quite some time ...... but never tried to make anything happen ..... just let it happen~
Thank you for that. I have been respectful of his feelings telling me he doesn't want more than friendship...but after 7 months it's hard when I feel the deep spiritual connection we have as well as a very strong attraction physically (which only developed through getting to know him as a person, it wasn't an immediate thing). It sounds like he is thinking along the same lines as you. All I can do is wait and see, not push it. Thank you :)