Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Astrology/Numerology or dreams? Which do you feel is more reliable in order to...

get answers and insights when you are in doubt?
Old 10-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Experiencer
If you doubt the connection, then maybe your inner voice wants you to tell something.

Unless you mean that kinda doubt like you are confused or cant really believe what is going on because it is out of everything else you ever experienced, even then there is no prove to find even in the matter. Only the soul knows.

Why are you in doubts?
Old 10-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
If you doubt the connection, then maybe your inner voice wants you to tell something.

Unless you mean that kinda doubt like you are confused or cant really believe what is going on because it is out of everything else you ever experienced, even then there is no prove to find even in the matter. Only the soul knows.

Why are you in doubts?

The doubt is between 2 people: who acts as a soulmate and who is the twin flame. Deep down I believe in my inner voice and I think now I know the "answer" (which came after 4 years). Astrology/numerology pointed to one person, but dreams pointed to the other. It feels like a battle between mind and heart, reason versus feeling.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account

But no doubt both are strong connections. Too many signs along the road to be ignored.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:40 AM
Master
None of these can tell you irrefutably if you have met your twin flame. I also am not a proponent of going to psychics. You need to be very discerning. Only your heart knows.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
The doubt is between 2 people: who acts as a soulmate and who is the twin flame. Deep down I believe in my inner voice and I think now I know the "answer" (which came after 4 years). Astrology/numerology pointed to one person, but dreams pointed to the other. It feels like a battle between mind and heart, reason versus feeling.

Why dont you meet with them? If you meet in person you could make a difference trough the vibration. Have a nice time without boundaries. The answer will come automaticly, better not forceing oneself to a conclusion.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
None of these can tell you irrefutably if you have met your twin flame. I also am not a proponent of going to psychics. You need to be very discerning. Only your heart knows.

Yeah psychics are not always to trust. In my opinion there are only a few which truly have that gift, they are mostly to find in the "underground"and some are just very good psychologists which use peoples despair for their own good. The same with twin flame coaches and teachers. Better not betting on false hopes.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account

I've personally found both to be useful but my dreams have given me the most guidance, numerology can also help if you see a certain number relating to your connection, perhaps one that represents synchronicity...

If you make an intention before you go to sleep and focus on what answer you want to receive in your dreams, you will get it!
Old 12-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
get answers and insights when you are in doubt?

Astrology is about "INFLUENCES"

Numerology is similar yet often more "Predictive"

Dreams can connect directly through the INFINITE SOurce and give DIRECT insights into Particular questions ~

Work with all 3 ~ ~ ~

I had a set of charts done by the A.R.E. and the numerology chart blew my mind! It was impossible for anyone to guess that sort of stuff!