Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 09-11-2019, 06:37 AM
Master
"Its stupid when neighborhood gangs kill each other with no reason. Its stupid when countries fight wars. Not stupid to respect all living things."

"Never trust spiritual leader who can not dance."

Mr. Miyagi in The Next Karate Kid
Old 10-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Master
"Let me tell you what everybody needs to find ultimate and true happiness. 75 years. That's how much time you get if your lucky. 75 years. 75 winters, 75 spring times, 75 summers, and 75 autumns. When you look at it like that, that's not a lot of time is it? Don't waste them. Get your head out of the rat race and forget about the superficial things that preoccupy your existence and get back to what's important now. Right now. This very second. And i'm not saying drop everything and let the world come to a grinding halt. I'm saying that you can become a seeker. You can become more loving. You could be taking some chances. You could be living more. You could be spending more time with your family. You could be getting in touch with the part of you that lives instead of fears. The part of you that loves instead of hates. The part that recognizes the humanity in all of us. And i'll tell you that's where your fortunate."

Holy Man
Old 15-12-2019, 02:23 AM
Master
"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement."

Patricia in "Joe Versus The Volcano"

"Who am i? That's the real question, isn't it? Who am i? Who are you? What other questions are there? What other question are there, really? You wanna understand the universe, embrace the universe, the door to the universe is you!"

Joe in "Joe Versus The Volcano"
Old 15-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement."

Patricia in "Joe Versus The Volcano"

"Who am i? That's the real question, isn't it? Who am i? Who are you? What other questions are there? What other question are there, really? You wanna understand the universe, embrace the universe, the door to the universe is you!"

Joe in "Joe Versus The Volcano"

I watched that film around when it first came out. Maybe I should watch it again. Those quotes went right over my head!
Old 16-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I watched that film around when it first came out. Maybe I should watch it again. Those quotes went right over my head!

Its a great movie about breaking out of the rat race. His death is what gave him the courage to burst out of it and set the motions for a more adventurous life.

"If you have a choice between killing yourself and doing something you're scared of doing, why not take the leap and do the thing you're scared of doing?" - Joe
Old 16-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Remember the Titans (2010)

"water is for cowards water makes you weak"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRtiHRJN3s

( Denzel is such a great actor)

I remember this scene every time I feel like I am dying during a long distance run Body can go a long ways without it ;)

Please stay hydrated tho
Old 16-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences - Christopher McCandless - Into the Wild film.

It's not important in life to be strong, but to feel strong - Christopher McCandless - Into the Wild film.
Old 17-12-2019, 04:29 AM
Master
“There’s no place like home.” Dorthy, Wizard of Oz

"Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like 'struggle.' To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." Fred Rogers
Old 21-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account

You're a virgin who can't drive

The best
Old 24-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Master
Guardian Angel: Do you understand George, its because you were not born.

George: Well if i wasn't born who am i?

Guardian Angel: Your nobody, you have no identity.

George: Oh what do you mean i have no identity, my name is George Bailey.

Guardian Angel: There is no George Bailey.

Its A Wonderful Life