Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2019, 11:29 AM
Master

I saw a beautiful orb of light

I just saw a beautiful orb of light few moments ago, I saw it flying upwards.

It was like a golf ball of light, shining very powerfully, for a moment I thought that the Sun appeared outside and somehow its rays passed through my window, but it's raining outside.

This was a very clear sighting, I saw many orbs of light, but nothing like this.

This was so so beautiful and unexpected!

I had a dream last night at the local church where I saw many many people, everybody was happy and smiling, then something happened, and a child died, I think I tried to save him but I could not do it, anyway, I ran towards his mother and I told her these words: "Don't be afraid, your child is now with the Creator, don't be afraid"; and she felt so assured.

This orb of light can be a sign, last time when I dreamt this local church, I healed the broken legs of a child.
Old 14-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

that sounds very nice wonderful such things