Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Ten years I have known that they have been intergrated within me. & from working out & understanding their personalities, traits & nasty deeds i have come to realize that they have been with me all of my life.

& in the last 15 years I have stayed strong & have tried all manner of spiritual & physical techniques to have them removed from myself, "to no avail".

& i fully understand the laws of free will, & these nasties have the total free will & power....(given to them "as their God given birth right")...to live where ever they choose, & they have chosen to remain totally fused/intergrated within myself "even though i totally do not want them any where near myself"

& so after many years of attempting to rid myself of them "to no avail" , I now "prey/long" constantly to the Almighty one for his assistance in having them removed. & even after many years of seriously living a life so very close to righteousness. "preying & longing" to the Almighty one for help, i still find myself in this aweful predicament.

57 years of life, in this aweful predicament..."FIFTY SEVEN YEARS"

I totally understand you, I have 24 years of suffering, from the moment I was born to this very moment, almost all of it caused by my family, I often wondered myself what wrong have I done to be born in such an environment, one full of hatred, lies and evil... When I was born my parents were so incapable to take care of me that they left me to starve to death, my grandma saved me and when the doctor saw me he said that I should have been already dead.

You have 57 years of suffering and you are still here, this shows how strong you are!!

Last night I met two dark spirits, they had the bodies of two little girls, I was trapped by them in an apartment, the very same apartment I found myself several times when I was experiencing dark things.They were afraid of me, afraid that I have "the eye", I have no idea what it means, but they kept on repeating on and on: "The eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye...."; their presence was horrible and very vivid.

Lately I've been thinking about this verse: "If thine eye be single, thy body will be full of light"; I am pretty sure there's a connection.

I know people do not believe in these things but when you face them, they are more real than reality itself, their presence is overwhelming.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I totally understand you, I have 24 years of suffering, from the moment I was born to this very moment, almost all of it caused by my family, I often wondered myself what wrong have I done to be born in such an environment, one full of hatred, lies and evil... When I was born my parents were so incapable to take care of me that they left me to starve to death, my grandma saved me and when the doctor saw me he said that I should have been already dead.

You have 57 years of suffering and you are still here, this shows how strong you are!!

Last night I met two dark spirits, they had the bodies of two little girls, I was trapped by them in an apartment, the very same apartment I found myself several times when I was experiencing dark things.They were afraid of me, afraid that I have "the eye", I have no idea what it means, but they kept on repeating on and on: "The eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye...."; their presence was horrible and very vivid.

Lately I've been thinking about this verse: "If thine eye be single, thy body will be full of light"; I am pretty sure there's a connection.

I know people do not believe in these things but when you face them, they are more real than reality itself, their presence is overwhelming.

Never forget....
The visions you see are real but what you see in the visions are not.

' When I was born my parents were so incapable to take care of me that they left me to starve to death, my grandma saved me and when the doctor saw me he said that I should have been already dead.'

I feel compassion towards your Parents, they have missed out on rearing a lovely caring human being.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Hey ThatMan,

Sorry to hear about your past travails. I hope things will improve for your eventually. You brought up several important topics, which I feel the need to address.

I believe the "you have they eye" reference and the "single eye" quote refer to the same thing. It is the third eye or pineal gland. It gets activated upon illumination, or in some cases, when near death. Presumably that's what happened to you, when you were near death as an infant, your "single eye" was activated and has been active ever since.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. He had a NDE after a motorcycle accident, when he was brought back, he started seeing spirits. Very rarely angels, but mostly malevolent (unclean in biblical parlance) spirits. He sees them all the time ever since and they're everywhere.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Never forget....
The visions you see are real but what you see in the visions are not.

' When I was born my parents were so incapable to take care of me that they left me to starve to death, my grandma saved me and when the doctor saw me he said that I should have been already dead.'

I feel compassion towards your Parents, they have missed out on rearing a lovely caring human being.

Thank you for your nice words! I feel the very same thing for my family, I could be their best friend, but their own darkness is keeping me away from them, you can't force change upon people, if they have no desire to come to the Light, you can't do nothing... I tried once to pray for my father, few days later I was thrown out from our house, that's the reward I received... he had no idea about my prayer but it's like some unseen force had no desire for my prayer to really happen..
Old 04-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hey ThatMan,

Sorry to hear about your past travails. I hope things will improve for your eventually. You brought up several important topics, which I feel the need to address.

I believe the "you have they eye" reference and the "single eye" quote refer to the same thing. It is the third eye or pineal gland. It gets activated upon illumination, or in some cases, when near death. Presumably that's what happened to you, when you were near death as an infant, your "single eye" was activated and has been active ever since.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. He had a NDE after a motorcycle accident, when he was brought back, he started seeing spirits. Very rarely angels, but mostly malevolent (unclean in biblical parlance) spirits. He sees them all the time ever since and they're everywhere.

Thank you! I noticed that having a NDE is a life long defining moment for those who experience it, some keep seeing things even after the event of a NDE.Most of the things I've seen are malevolent too.Please tell your friend that he has all the power, those spirits can't do nothing to him, he has all the power, tell him that he is not alone seeing them.
Old 13-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Knower

oh my gosh the healing and love that I sense on this forum is beautiful. you guys are all beautiful souls.
Old 16-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Guide
The Devil (fictional character) does not know about healing. He is a boring entity.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Knower

interesting perspective green1

Last edited by CcolTonS7 : 19-11-2019 at 01:09 AM.