Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Knower
Anyone ever heard of this?

Hi all,

Recently I read an article on a Dutch website that bothered me a little. I'm curious what you guys think about it.

The article says that clear quartz is the transmitter of many negative vibrations and frequencies.

First it explains something most of us already know, that clear quartz easily slides into resonance with electromagnetic radiation in our environment. Nothing new here. But then it says that it also stores all these electromagnetic vibrations and releases them to the body, at least where it is used energetically or therapeutically. And therefore screwing up our body’s energy system.

First time I hear this. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
Old 27-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Suspended
Hi Castor,

It already screwed my body's energy system just by viewing it , to be honest and could not explain the reason why. I have also begun feeling my brain turning into a spaghetti and feeling confused.

The article or researcher may have a point.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like all things there is a light side and a dark side to energy. I would not go to say that its a transmitter of negativity, as we have to activate it to be negative or positive.

Quartz is something if we wear it or sleep with it we do have to get used to. It can bring on diarrhea, dizziness, headaches and even pins and needles.

Lynn
Old 28-10-2019, 07:58 AM
Guide

I don't use Quartz myself and haven't for a long time but I remember reading that some books mentioned that it magnifies energies. So if you wear it when feeling low it will make those feelings stronger. If you're feeling good that would mean that it will magnify that as well.

I know that some people wear Quartz next to other crystals as pendant to enhance their energies.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Master
And why do you believe that? First a crystal would have to be exposed to negativity to begin with, but even then, I do not believe it.
These days there's so many people who feel they have to propagate against everything we know to be good that one should wonder what their motives are and what they're tuned into. Can't be good.

I'd stick to what Lichtpuntjekristallen post on crystals. They're very accurate and high vibrational and know what they talk about.

Bergkristallen of Kwartsen zijn zeer krachtige healers en energieversterkers. De steen of punt neemt energie op, slaat deze op, laat deze los en reguleert haar. Helder kwarts belichaamt het concept van helderheid en leert je om een voertuig voor het Goddelijke Licht te worden.
Nothing creepy in there as the crystal is inherently good.

Translates into: rock crystals are very powerful healers and energy enhancers. The crystal absorbs energy, stores it, and releases it and regulates it. Clear quartz embodies the concept of clarity and teaches you to become a vessel for/of Divine Light.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:09 PM
Knower
Thanks Lynn. Most quartz certainly keeps me awake or in some kind of alert state. That’s why I hardly ever sleep with it.

Thanks Sylmar. Yeah, they probably do magnify some stuff I guess. At least that’s what the books say. But not always in my experience. When I’m in a ‘negative’ state I find their energy quite soothing actually. I never really experienced an increase of negative feelings when holding a clear quartz.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Knower
Hi FairyCrystal! No, I didn’t take the article too literally and it’s not that I’m now all of a sudden worried or anything. It just got me thinking. I was curious about other people’s opinion on this, so thanks.

I love Lichtpuntje Kristallen!!! Amazing shop, great hospitality, wonderful people, awesome crystals! I only wish it was closer to where I live. Or maybe not. I would go bankrupt!

Last edited by Castor : 28-10-2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old 28-10-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Hi FairyCrystal! No, I didn’t take the article too literally and it’s not that I’m now all of a sudden worried or anything. It just got me thinking. I was curious about other people’s opinion on this, so thanks.

I love Lichtpuntje Kristallen!!! Amazing shop, great hospitality, wonderful people, awesome crystals! I only wish it was closer to where I live. Or maybe not. I would go bankrupt!
Yes, indeed, same here! And yup, awesome shop!
I now live about an hour's drive from them, used to be half an hour. It's a nice drive, I go quite regularly. But at the mo I'm trying to wait even though I want one of the gorgeous rhodonites they bought in Denver. But yeah... money is tight right now.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, indeed, same here! And yup, awesome shop!
I now live about an hour's drive from them, used to be half an hour. It's a nice drive, I go quite regularly. But at the mo I'm trying to wait even though I want one of the gorgeous rhodonites they bought in Denver. But yeah... money is tight right now.

An hour’s drive sounds great. I went twice this year. Wasn’t planning another visit soon ( I way overspent on crystals on my trip to Switzerland recently) but I’m intrigued by their new (zen) amethyst from Guerrero, Mexico.

That rhodonite they got from Denver looks amazing. Very radiant and deep!
Old 30-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
An hour’s drive sounds great. I went twice this year. Wasn’t planning another visit soon ( I way overspent on crystals on my trip to Switzerland recently) but I’m intrigued by their new (zen) amethyst from Guerrero, Mexico.

That rhodonite they got from Denver looks amazing. Very radiant and deep!
Oh yes, overspending on crystals... hihi. Oh-so easy to do!
The Zen amethyst does look great, but isn't calling me.
The rhodonite... I wonder how much it costs, approx. When I check on Etsy they're quite expensive. But I've seen that before when Lichtpuntje was much cheaper. I think I'll phone them about it.
As it is I'm also waiting, but I read yesterday that before Denver they were out of these beauties and I got the impression they only had a few bags from this quality. Decisions decisions...