Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Suspended
Master
Just be calm when you see them, relax, smile, enjoy - keep working on improving your energy vibrations my friend, let go of any fear and breathe and wait and see, you have got a great gift from God there, you've just got to work on using your 'gift' correctly, be patient and 'be kind to yourself' while you wait. This might take some time and it'll happen when it happens and not before...
Old 30-07-2019, 10:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just be calm when you see them, relax, smile, enjoy - keep working on improving your energy vibrations my friend, let go of any fear and breathe and wait and see, you have got a great gift from God there, you've just got to work on using your 'gift' correctly, be patient and 'be kind to yourself' while you wait. This might take some time and it'll happen when it happens and not before...

I just saw another bright light moving around my room, it moved in zig zag and then fly upwards, it had the same tail made of smoke behind it.

It's ok, I am not scared of them, I was shivering because they were so visible and so many.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Master

Few moments ago I saw another bright light, this one stayed a bit longer.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:31 AM
Pathfinder

ThatMan, it reminds me of those lights, appearing at the holy sepulchre in the eve before Easter, and lighting the holy fire. I mean the Orthodox Easter.
Give a look to the videos on YouTube on this subject. Maybe you'll see something you've already experienced, or you'll have some explanation of your experiences, and why they happen.

There is one video in Greek, with English subtitles. And these flashes of light are so clearly caught, that you will recognise it easily, if it is similar to your experience.

OK, here is a link to the video:
https://youtu.be/TgNMWSkuIds
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 31-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Master

Even to this very day I see bright lights around me, I just saw one few moments ago, it was quite powerful.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Master

I still see bright lights from time to time, I even saw a black one, it was like a burning fire, but it was black.

They usually appear when I am thinking about spiritual things, otherwise, they don't appear at all.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
ThatMan, it reminds me of those lights, appearing at the holy sepulchre in the eve before Easter, and lighting the holy fire. I mean the Orthodox Easter.
Give a look to the videos on YouTube on this subject. Maybe you'll see something you've already experienced, or you'll have some explanation of your experiences, and why they happen.

There is one video in Greek, with English subtitles. And these flashes of light are so clearly caught, that you will recognise it easily, if it is similar to your experience.

OK, here is a link to the video:
https://youtu.be/TgNMWSkuIds
Are you greek?
Old 26-11-2019, 04:49 PM
hazada guess

I've only seen a bright light around me once.That was when I was really stressed,I put it down to car headlights,but it was light outside.lol.