Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Suspended
Smile Why do I love amethyst so much?. Any spiritual meaning and significance in this love?

Hi All,

My absolutely wonderful and lovely grandfather at a certain point in his life used to work in the mine from which he brought with him a big amethyst stone.

This was prior to I was born. As a kid, I used to get lost in it and lose track of time from my absolute concentration on it. I was looking at it with awe as if it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and wonder of its beauty.

What does amethyst signify/symbolise and is related to, spiritually?.

Just to clarify here that "love" in this post is mentioned with the meaning of "more than like".

Last edited by Sunshine111 : 25-10-2019 at 08:16 PM.
Old 26-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Knower
They radiate something pure from within. A subtle peace and joy. Hard to catch in words.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
They radiate something pure from within. A subtle peace and joy. Hard to catch in words.

Pure from within, subtle peace and joy...oh, wow!!

Thanks Castor and welcome to the SF. All the best!
Old 04-11-2019, 05:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Amethyst is a wonderful and gentle stone. Very calming and soothing. Relaxing and spiritual. I love to wear it too, and it really lifts my spirits :) Enjoy it!
Old 04-11-2019, 05:46 AM
Administrator
The Amethyst crystal is very popular as it is used as a spiritual protection stone. and can cleanse negative energy. I have a few pieces of Amethyst.

Namaste
Old 04-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantingpeace
Amethyst is a wonderful and gentle stone. Very calming and soothing. Relaxing and spiritual. I love to wear it too, and it really lifts my spirits :) Enjoy it!

Hi wantingpeace,

Thank you for your nice post. Yes, it is very calming and soothing for me as well. It brings to me what your username says, peace.

I have actually pinned it and have it pinned on my crown chakra, slept and sleeping with it.

The first thing that took place starting from and since the first night was a very deep, continuous 8 hours sleep with my person no longer to be waking up in the middle of the night due to dreams or any bad dream.

It had a soothing and calming effect during sleep time and in the dream world as well.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Amethyst crystal is very popular as it is used as a spiritual protection stone. and can cleanse negative energy. I have a few pieces of Amethyst.

Namaste

Good morning Native Spirit and thank you for your interesting post.

It is interesting what you say about amethyst being "a spiritual protection stone" due to that, having gone for searching on the internet in regards to amethyst, the first article I had found and read said that, amethyst was used through ancient times and in ancient times by the Greeks when went to battle as "a spiritual connection stone".

This was thousands of years ago, used as such and for this purpose. I will try to search for this article and post the URL link to it, hope I find this.

Yes, amethyst is popular and can be found in all countries I search for it. Unfortunately, I cannot get big amethyst stones which I would love to do for, they are heavy as I will be on the move, travelling in various countries and already have too many kgs in my suitcases.

Maybe , you can post some photos of your amethyst stones?. It would be lovely to see them.

All amethyst big stones seem to be unique, in the cut, shape, size etc.

Namaste, have a good day!