Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Master
I never get really attracted to many people, of course in our mind we have an 'ideal' and often celbs present an opening of projection or archetype? I never 'got' it how people fell in love celbs because that class divide is a big barrier too over come. Keep the attainable in view, and the unattainable out of sight-out of mind.

Although, Peter Andre and his present parter are a prime example; of how the divide is being lifted thought the power of love. Im sure though lots of obstacles that need too be overcome- just like that of a more 'traditional-relationship' more accepted portray of 'true love' dynamics is of different nor' alien- we forget we are all humans.

So, I have been educated on this subject throughout my TF journey- the value of equality & value- depends on your core values& what price you place on 'love' and the price is; the stipulations & rules we place surrounding 'love' and what is and what is not acceptable. love is love. Simple. If it is true, you will be faithful even in adversities.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-11-2013, 01:25 AM
pens66

If you think it, it is! I mean, we all interact with people and never get a connected feeling to that extent. We all like some type of famous person but not on that level so he/she is if you have the feeling to even question it. It is an innate feeling. Celebrities are souls who have simply chosen that path to learn. Who is not to say you were a celebrity in a previous life? Ignore the celebrity thing and focus on the soul having a human experience... Keep manifesting a reunion , it will happen!
Old 25-11-2013, 02:52 AM
Master

If the person is a public figure, he/she will make public appearances. Find one of these and go get an autograph or ask a question during a Q&A or something. You'll be able to see how your energy responds and if the person response.

It's a perfectly legitimate thing to do and you don't even really have to talk with the person.

It'll answer questions at the very least.
Old 25-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Master
Didn't curiosity kill the cat? Arnt some thoughts nor' attachments purely internal attachments and adding energy to something that can quite easily get out of hand. How many clebs have been stalked to a degree they need to take law enforced action?

what is the line between consciously manifestations compared to that of divine intervention of fate/karma?

Old 25-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Didn't curiosity kill the cat? Arnt some thoughts nor' attachments purely internal attachments and adding energy to something that can quite easily get out of hand. How many clebs have been stalked to a degree they need to take law enforced action?

what is the line between consciously manifestations compared to that of divine intervention of fate/karma?

Some celebs do get stalked; many "regular" people do get stalked. Going out to get an autograph or shake someone's hand is a far cry from stalking.

I work in a celebrity industry. I see famous people all the time. (For the readers keeping notes on my story on this forum, yes, this is a relatively new development). People go up to them all the time.

Stalking occurs when someone has unrealistic expectations and/or delusions. It is a really rare occurrence, even for famous people.

Seeing someone in person can help a person determine if the spiritual feeling exists in the room or if it is just something projected from a distance. It doesn't mean that one is going to marry and live happily ever after with the person. It's just verifying what one is experiencing.

I feel that this connected experience is all about the person feeling the connection anyway. The other person may reciprocate, but it is up to each individual to decide what he/she is going to do about it. Does a person use it to enhance and better themselves or does a person put all their emphasis on the other person and/or a potential relationship?

I feel that many of the negative emotional ruts we get into are partially due to overemphasizing the role of the other person in this scenario.
Old 25-11-2013, 04:44 AM
Master
I understand & agree on most- apart from" the overemphasis on the other"

They are the' Emphasise' that is why other is created, and why you see other more- than self. For you too see self you seek at the likes; of a mirror- partial in standing on a concrete wall. If it was about us-for-us then we would be external looking on-seeing all- we are but servants' of feeling. We are here to serve & heal other, and vise versa.

Old 25-11-2013, 05:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I understand & agree on most- apart from" the overemphasis on the other"

They are the' Emphasise' that is why other is created, and why you see other more- than self. For you too see self you seek at the likes; of a mirror- partial in standing on a concrete wall. If it was about us-for-us then we would be external looking on-seeing all- we are but servants' of feeling. We are here to serve & heal other, and vise versa.

My viewpoint is different there. I believe we are there as an impetus for the other to heal himself. No healer heals another. They just act as facilitators for the other to heal himself. I mean that whether it's a doctor, shaman, soul mate, twin flame, etc.

I know when I see something in my twin it is about me, and what I do with that is up to me. He can't do it for me, and I can't do it for him.
Old 25-11-2013, 05:16 AM
MGazonda

Some people can/will project energy much stronger than most people. For people that project desirable energy strongly, it's likely that the feeling is one-way, unless you are also someone that projects energy as strongly as them.

Feeling this energy from them is likely to be something like a one-way soul connection.
Old 25-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
My viewpoint is different there. I believe we are there as an impetus for the other to heal himself. No healer heals another. They just act as facilitators for the other to heal himself. I mean that whether it's a doctor, shaman, soul mate, twin flame, etc.

I know when I see something in my twin it is about me, and what I do with that is up to me. He can't do it for me, and I can't do it for him.

please, make me understand how you arrived at this conclusion? .

"no healer heals another"

To heal means to be whole/complete- equally balanced in our being, you think nature favours' nor rewards selfish behavior in matters of completeness?

The only way to heal self Is by attending another, through this they return the equal-therefore 'healing' is not a single action but a whole;which is of the majority- in which your excluding your self from in' Priority'.

Do you not agree it is debatable?

Old 25-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
Some people can/will project energy much stronger than most people. For people that project desirable energy strongly, it's likely that the feeling is one-way, unless you are also someone that projects energy as strongly as them.

Feeling this energy from them is likely to be something like a one-way soul connection.

Can this be done un/subconsciously? In my case; dreaming about the guy for more than six years, major syncronicities even "nonbelievers" can see. If I am doing this (projecting) without being aware, how can I stop doing it?