Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Signs and synchronicities, Twin Flame

I believe I may have met my TF, never in person, online, but an amazing bond was developed, then the person disappeared without a trace, I was ghosted.
Time goes on, and I have accepted what is. But if I think of other people I have known, that I have had close relations to as my mind drifts, I receive DIRECT Signs and Synchronicities that point back to this person.................like smack you in the face stuff, and it's near instant!!!!! I'm like ***? LOL

I don't chase or stalk people, but ghosting doesn't close a door, it leaves questions that makes your mind wonder about this person, especially when you can still feel their energy.

What would your take be?
Old 17-04-2019, 12:49 AM
Experiencer

try to remember your dreams, those are usually most telling
Old 17-04-2019, 01:06 AM
Ascender

Impossible to tell. If they don't want to talk they don't want to talk.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

So this person formed an amazing bond with you and then just disappeared completely? Profile gone? Or is the person just not responding? No way to get in touch?
Old 17-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Experiencer

I met my twin on line. He has turned up and disappeared on and off for five years. My point is if you have a connection that's real this person will be back. Just keep manifesting what is best for your higher good.
Old 17-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the advice, whatever will be, will. I know that the right person will be in my life when the time is right. Who knows the reasons why, perhaps involved with another person, who can say. But I do feel her energy, especially when I just move on and pay it no mind. But it is funny, even through my now ended marriage, her sudden choice, not mine, lol I knew something was up. I'm seeing someone now, but I know she isn't "the one" lol So I figure the plan is I follow through where I am until I'm pulled in another direction. No more marriages, I'm good, lol
Or, I'll never be married again, unless I am, lol
Old 19-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Okay.

You knew something was up and then you met her. You’ve already been pulled in another direction. Good luck with that. The Universe never is according to plan.
Old 19-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Knower

Letting Go

Each time I let go of my twin flame, he would come back to me. By letting go, I mean 110%. This is done by loving myself, focusing on my vibration, and leaving him consciously out of the equation. I always love and focus on myself, however letting go of his idea and presence, as much as possible would always result in him reaching out and contacting me. It's like he could feel it. In my opinion, it's all about letting go and focusing on you for you. They feel that, among other things.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
Each time I let go of my twin flame, he would come back to me. By letting go, I mean 110%. This is done by loving myself, focusing on my vibration, and leaving him consciously out of the equation. I always love and focus on myself, however letting go of his idea and presence, as much as possible would always result in him reaching out and contacting me. It's like he could feel it. In my opinion, it's all about letting go and focusing on you for you. They feel that, among other things.

i've found this to be absolutely true... i'm currently in yet another conscious "letting go" phase so we'll see whether it eventuates the same way yet again, not that i identify that as the desired result. it's just uncanny the way it works.

what i do know is that self-love is crucial, no matter what the outcome... i need to ensure i maintain a strong sense of self, focusing as you say on my own vibration and staying true to my path.
Old 23-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid_Goddess
Okay.

You knew something was up and then you met her. You’ve already been pulled in another direction. Good luck with that. The Universe never is according to plan.

So true, this person has come into my life to help me with another desire. With her help, it is the right time to start my business. She is an awesome person, but I can feel she is not an energy "match", I believe we were put together to help each other on our paths. Teaching and learning in both directions. The Universe provides always what is best for that time in your life.
If my ex hadn't left me it would have financially impossible for me to start my motorcycle business, so opportunity presents itself. Yet I still feel a pull from another, that person, like me, is Spiritually focused and hungers like myself to learn more, and do for mankind. I know greater things are coming, but I'm focused on the present. I was a teacher for 29 years, and in my business, I'm involving my past students in REAL learning. So a bike shop is a spiritual pursuit, LOL