Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I feel Jehovah God's Holy Spirit, when I witness about him and his words. and a chilled feeling comes upon my body. I know Jehovah God can make us see whatever he wants us to see, without moving our physical bodies. he has that kind of Power. satan can also..

I believe you when you say you feel his Spirit, but to me that indicates how wonderfully diverse is the way he operates, in all people and all things especially when they are reaching out and active spiritually. this is when Satan will tempt the person because God will depart when darkness is wilfully followed and there are corruptions in religion that are dark and masquerade as light. some preachers do indeed embrace the dark or more often become conflicted and unable to choose rightly as to fully embrace the light means letting go of certain false images of truth that are deeply ingrained...
Old 17-05-2019, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I feel Jehovah God's Holy Spirit, when I witness about him and his words. and a chilled feeling comes upon my body. I know Jehovah God can make us see whatever he wants us to see, without moving our physical bodies. he has that kind of Power. satan can also..

(Matt. 4:1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil). NOTICE, he was "LED", past tense for "lead", Jesus was Guided by Jehovah God HS into the wilderness. Jesus haven't eaten in about 40 days, so he was weak and hungry. satan attack Jesus at his weakest point.

verse 5 "Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple"). some may say, Jesus was actually taken there. not so, satan was given a little power. he also didn't have to actually take Jesus to the top of the temple. what he did was the same thing Jehovah God did to Ezekiel. they used the Power of the "mind's eye."

Notice (verse 8 "Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory"). here!...satan took Jesus to the Highest mountain, to show ALL the kingdoms of the world. Asia, Rome, Jerusalem, etc. now... do you think Jesus could from a mountain actually see every "kingdom" or country? in an airplane, no human can see every country on Earth.

Jesus was in the wilderness, he was NEVER actually moved. the term "take or took", does NOT have to mean literally. when someone get upset with another, they use the word, "don't take me there." it didn't mean the other person is literally taking someone, somewhere. Jesus and Ezekiel, were shown these things through the mind.

point!... MANY wants to believe that everything is what it actually from "God", it's NOT! (1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world). satan was here way before humans, he's knows how to trick us ,(Ephe. 6:11). but many KNOWS satan's tricks ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices).

if he can fool MANY into believing that their pastors are ALL sent by Jesus. (2Cor. 11:13-15). then he also has the power to make MANY believe "ALL GOOD" ,is from Jesus. some may want to believe, satan can't do those things. or what would be his reason for doing them. it would be to make even those living fowl, those living in a way NOT pleasing to Jehovah God and Jesus. believe that they can still be shown or have certain gifts, not so ,(Psa. 25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant).

You will know them by their fruits.
You can't do good actions with hatred in your heart.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Old 17-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Master
C.G. Jung:

Filling the conscious mind with ideal conceptions is a characteristic of Western theosophy, but not the confrontation with the shadow and the world of darkness.

One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.

The later procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:55 AM
Suspended
Beware, drug dealers give free samples to customers.....
Old 10-06-2019, 02:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The Miracle is we have free will and the wisdom to ignore the disturbing verses and fill the blank spaces with love....

Excellent answer!