Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Suspended
found a nice theory on a website:

We often think of our soul as being inside of our body, while actually, only a tiny part of our soul resides inside the body. The largest part of our soul stays up in the spiritual planes and only a small part of it comes down to the earth plane to be inside our physical body.

The best way to picture this, is to visualize a pyramid pointing upside down. So the giant base of the pyramid (your soul) would be up in the higher spiritual planes. The tiny capstone (point) of the pyramid is the section that resides within your body, near the heart area.

The capstone contains the spark of life, the energy which activates the soul and the body. As it enters the body, it begins to pour all that is You, from the higher planes, down into your heart area when you are born.

This capstone area of the soul has a crystalline structure which captures all of the experiences in your life. Each night as you sleep, it returns this energy information back up to the higher planes through a cord connection and stores this data in the akashic records.

When we pass on from this lifetime and return to our soul body, we are omni-present and able to communicate without the confines of one body or one lifetime on earth.

When we reach out to speak to a loved one, who has passed on, we connect with a part of their essence, what we would refer to as their Higher Self.

The Higher Self retains memory of all of their lifetimes including the one that we are reaching out to connect to them. The Higher Self, not bound by the restrictions of time and space on earth, can continue to communicate with us with these memories and connections of one lifetime, while also having the freedom to incorporate another portion of the self, into a new body to gain new experiences at the same time.

To do this, the soul creates an entry level point (a cord of energy) when the person enters into another physical body to begin a new lifetime to generate and record new experiences. At the same time, the largest part of the soul up in spirit world remembers each lifetime. When a person reaches out to this soul and calls them by their name in a specific incarnation, the energy cord from their aura reaches out to this particular experience and incarnation, which connects to the soul.

The soul can then transmit information back to the person on earth, in the form that the person is requesting to communicate to the soul, in that particular lifetime when they were a mother for example, while also using a different cord that is connected to a new lifetime to transmit data from that experience at the same time.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
found a nice theory on a website:

We often think of our soul as being inside of our body, while actually, only a tiny part of our soul resides inside the body. The largest part of our soul stays up in the spiritual planes and only a small part of it comes down to the earth plane to be inside our physical body.

The best way to picture this, is to visualize a pyramid pointing upside down. So the giant base of the pyramid (your soul) would be up in the higher spiritual planes. The tiny capstone (point) of the pyramid is the section that resides within your body, near the heart area.

The capstone contains the spark of life, the energy which activates the soul and the body. As it enters the body, it begins to pour all that is You, from the higher planes, down into your heart area when you are born.

This capstone area of the soul has a crystalline structure which captures all of the experiences in your life. Each night as you sleep, it returns this energy information back up to the higher planes through a cord connection and stores this data in the akashic records.

When we pass on from this lifetime and return to our soul body, we are omni-present and able to communicate without the confines of one body or one lifetime on earth.

When we reach out to speak to a loved one, who has passed on, we connect with a part of their essence, what we would refer to as their Higher Self.

The Higher Self retains memory of all of their lifetimes including the one that we are reaching out to connect to them. The Higher Self, not bound by the restrictions of time and space on earth, can continue to communicate with us with these memories and connections of one lifetime, while also having the freedom to incorporate another portion of the self, into a new body to gain new experiences at the same time.

To do this, the soul creates an entry level point (a cord of energy) when the person enters into another physical body to begin a new lifetime to generate and record new experiences. At the same time, the largest part of the soul up in spirit world remembers each lifetime. When a person reaches out to this soul and calls them by their name in a specific incarnation, the energy cord from their aura reaches out to this particular experience and incarnation, which connects to the soul.

The soul can then transmit information back to the person on earth, in the form that the person is requesting to communicate to the soul, in that particular lifetime when they were a mother for example, while also using a different cord that is connected to a new lifetime to transmit data from that experience at the same time.

Thank you, that was indeed interesting.

So, where do souls reside?

Some say they are in the spiritual realm, and when they get permission from their guides they can visit us here, on Earth.

Others say that some of them are Earth-bound and act as guardians to loved ones here on Earth, staying near us and watch us (like a soul being near me just now).

While some others say that they are free to come here on Earth and visit us whenever they like, and go back to the spiritual realm whenever they wish.

I always wondered how mediums talk with the spirits (is it via telepathy?, can they hear them? can they see them (in which form?energy or humanoid (at what age?) ?
Old 02-02-2019, 04:24 PM
Suspended
Through Time Into Healing - Dr Brian Weiss page 14

Just to give one example: during the past year, working with colleagues, I have developed a technique through which normal, psychologically stable adults, in a waking state of awareness, can experience vivid, full-color, three-dimensional, full-sized, moving apparitions of de-parted loved ones.
Furthermore, much to my own surprise, my subjects—who so far have all been professionals of a decidedly sober temperament—have insisted on the "reality" of their en-counters; they all believed that, in fact, they had seen and been in the presence of deceased relatives and friends
Old 04-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Through Time Into Healing - Dr Brian Weiss page 14

Just to give one example: during the past year, working with colleagues, I have developed a technique through which normal, psychologically stable adults, in a waking state of awareness, can experience vivid, full-color, three-dimensional, full-sized, moving apparitions of de-parted loved ones.
Furthermore, much to my own surprise, my subjects—who so far have all been professionals of a decidedly sober temperament—have insisted on the "reality" of their en-counters; they all believed that, in fact, they had seen and been in the presence of deceased relatives and friends

Does the guy's technique work for you? It sounds interesting, like making a Tulpa. Does the author teach the technique in that speciffic book?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder

Hello,

If a family member (mother, father, or sibling) would hypothetically die today let's say, when would be the earliest that they could contact me? What would be the earliest that we could get in touch after their death?

Can it be something that won't allow them to keep in touch with me? Would there be any barrier that won't let us to connect?
Old 14-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Administrator
It depends on the person there is no time in the spirit world only here so as I have said before,some can come through very quickly others you could wait years. I have given readings to people before the funeral took place ,others some time later.

Namaste
Old 14-02-2019, 01:35 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any chance to know if someone has passed over safely on the other side?
Old 23-02-2019, 11:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to get in touch with some of my deceased family members. Can I try and do that myself? If yes, how can I do it?
My nephew, 17 years ago, then a medium in training, received once a spirit that announces himself as his grandfather and asked for fried fish to eat.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
My nephew, 17 years ago, then a medium in training, received once a spirit that announces himself as his grandfather and asked for fried fish to eat.

Hi

Thanks for your message, did he get any evidence that the spirit was his grandfather?

Why would a spirit ask to eat fried fish?
Old 23-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Suspended
His grandmother confirmed (hopefully she was right), about the fish, I suppose/guess being back in the mediums body triggered his senses?