Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Do you want to see a sub-thread here so we can separate topics of conversations?
No, I like it exactly as it is. 12 46.15%
I would like to see some changes but not sure what. 7 26.92%
I would like to see 2 sub-threads that separate the groups interest better. 7 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
As far as about the forum.. id prefer it that it would be restricted to members only.. You have to join to post and interact here..but all it takes is google and a link to be nosy without having to join to see anything. Why should that include person matters most are willing to share to many people? It shouldnt be that way but it is.
You're certainly right about that. It should be in the main list so people can see it's there but with a "members only" flag showing until a member signs in and accesses it.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:05 AM
Experiencer

Keep the forum as is. If you resonate with someone and wish to delve deeper into certain topics, send them a PM and have a discussion. No need to segregate the forums even further. I agree wholeheartedly with SaturninePluto.

Twin Flames/Soul Mates is such a broad subject it deserves it's own website, IMO. Not be relegated to a sub-topic on spiritualityforums. It's too bad none such website exists that I know of.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
Wow! Split decision! 33.33%, 33.33%, and, you guessed it, 33.33%.

I voted no because I believe that we grow faster when we grow together. Together is always better. I like that it’s all a bit messy and chaotic here sometimes. That’s the beauty of inclusiveness. Let’s include everyone and everyone’s ideas and thoughts and let’s dance!

We’ve all disagreed with different users at different times on here, but that’s a part of growing and evolving. I haven’t read everyone’s responses yet but those percentages up there speak louder than anything else :)

That is so absolutely dead on!
Old 14-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Right now more voters support a change. This is outlined by the bottom two options when numbered together which voters can and have voted in support for changes to this sub-forum.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Keep the forum as is. If you resonate with someone and wish to delve deeper into certain topics, send them a PM and have a discussion. No need to segregate the forums even further. I agree wholeheartedly with SaturninePluto.

Twin Flames/Soul Mates is such a broad subject it deserves it's own website, IMO. Not be relegated to a sub-topic on spiritualityforums. It's too bad none such website exists that I know of.

Private messaging will never support the flow and natural evolution and progression for some of these topics members wish to explore.

Although it would possibly cause less arguments hahaha
Old 14-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Great analogy! I was actually going to post something similar but decided against it. I was thinking more about not all life is equal such as the ivy vine destroying trees by feeding off of them. This speaks completely in line with ideas that are destructive to growth since not all growth is productive growth. Not all ideas, positive or otherwise, contribute to the goal of a thread and can do more harm.

I'm fact, there are times when acceptance of all ideas is destructive to the point of harm. Take the general acceptance of harassing women as a type of normalcy where it occurred and people knew but did nothing. This kind of acceptance has been incredibly disempowering for thousands of years. Not until the majority of voices spoke as one did any real energy shift.

It's this "there's no wrong way" dispersion of focus attitude that has lost momentum on some powerful shifts and confused people from there path. Discernment is necessary.

Exactly, confusion is not the way. It's not knowledge. Not everyone can survive in the jungle.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
If you resonate with someone and wish to delve deeper into certain topics, send them a PM and have a discussion

couldn't the object of affection obssessers do the same? It kind of says 'keep your development to yourself and let the clingy needy stage folks have the floor constantly which is what is putting a lot off coming here or posting.

many we could learn from dont come here due to the dominance of the 'i just met my tf and i think im going crazy!'

our development is also a part of this. our development and others can help us.

the needy is low vibe and keeps this sub forum in that vibe.
Old 14-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
They're had been a lot of talk about different groups of people at different steps of awareness and how the topics are becoming a giant circular discussions of labels and definitions versus the actual topic. Good information is lost in the sea of snipping.

There are a lot of great threads that don't interest the majority of people here but don't have a home elsewhere.

I thought this part of your opening post was worth highlighting as I think it's a very important point. A lot of times people arguing over the various labels aren't even defining the label in the same way. Sometimes they know it and sometimes they don't. A lot gets lost. I'm not sure what the solution is, but I do think a little bit of branching out in here would be of some benefit.

And just as a side note--as I have zero desire to launch a debate over labels or the use of them, in this thread-- but personally I do find it ironic with all the people who cling to the tf label, as one of the original template constructors, how little use I have for the word 'twin flame' for example, which was thrust on me from 3D. I use it some, to denote my Twin with respect, but it hardly defines what kind of creature I really am. This is my personal statement only.

Anyway, my main point of this post was to highlight that I think you made a very salient point in that regard, along with what you said about certain topics not having a home anywhere.

Old 14-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
couldn't the object of affection obssessers do the same? It kind of says 'keep your development to yourself and let the clingy needy stage folks have the floor constantly which is what is putting a lot off coming here or posting.

many we could learn from dont come here due to the dominance of the 'i just met my tf and i think im going crazy!'

our development is also a part of this. our development and others can help us.

the needy is low vibe and keeps this sub forum in that vibe.

I've actually known several people who are well experienced in soul connections leave here because of the very points you state.

Old 14-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Right now more voters support a change. This is outlined by the bottom two options when numbered together which voters can and have voted in support for changes to this sub-forum.

Well, that's because the middle of the 3 questions is sloppy. It subsumes people don't know what they'd like changed so can't contribute to the discussion, so their non-ideas can't be taken into account. I think that score should be scrapped. A good question would be "I'd like change and I have suggestions". If someone can't be bothered to think the future of this section through, is the vote valid?

Likewise the last question is limited to people who'd like 2 sub forums. What if someone wants 1 or >2? Maybe with sub-sub sections.

I still can't see any outcome will make any difference. I read this up a couple of posts:
There are a lot of great threads that don't interest the majority of people here but don't have a home elsewhere.

You could say the same of almost every section of the forum. Take any section and look at the topics and number of responses per topic - from 0 to many ,000s. However, it is a forum. Will anything be gained by narrowing the minds of its users.

It's been my experience that the moderators will move a topic if they think its placing unsuitable.