Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Knower

Tool for Measuring Your Own Frequency

Excuse me if a thread of this nature already exists; personally I couldn't find anything relating of this topic from this forum category.

Q: Has anyone tried using an instrument known as a 'Ceramic Piezoelectric Sensor' or better terminology of the word would be best described as an 'Accelerometer' to measure ones own vibrational frequency ?

If so, is such a device considered to be helpful to understanding the level of your own resonate frequency ?

I'm rather curious if anyone is able to share an example of their findings.

Thanks in advance.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Lorelyen

I've connected myself to an oscilloscope but the big frequency that shows up is that of the mains electricity supply (50Hz) picked up as radiation. It can be filtered between me and the 'scope but that brings distortions and phase problems into the issue. Even examining the line covering 0.1 µsec no detectable frequency appeared, just low-level noise that failed to trigger a waveform.

I honestly didn't expect it to as the many functions of the body give off different frequencies. For example, neurones fire at different rates depending what's going on. My findings on frequency and vibration applied to spiritual well-being is that the idea is metaphorical. There's an awful lot of bunk out there on the web. People fall for it. Unless of course I just don't have a resonant frequency...the upside is I don't want to pick up radio or TV!

(I have this equipment (Tektronix) for work in multimedia/audio.)
Old 18-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I've connected myself to an oscilloscope but the big frequency that shows up is that of the mains electricity supply (50Hz) picked up as radiation. It can be filtered between me and the 'scope but that brings distortions and phase problems into the issue. Even examining the line covering 0.1 µsec no detectable frequency appeared, just low-level noise that failed to trigger a waveform.

I honestly didn't expect it to as the many functions of the body give off different frequencies. For example, neurones fire at different rates depending what's going on. My findings on frequency and vibration applied to spiritual well-being is that the idea is metaphorical. There's an awful lot of bunk out there on the web. People fall for it. Unless of course I just don't have a resonant frequency...the upside is I don't want to pick up radio or TV!

(I have this equipment (Tektronix) for work in multimedia/audio.)
Have you ever watched or read Bruce Lipton's work? It is scientifically proven that it is not just an idea. It is fact.
Even the fact that when your vibration is high and positive, you live from the heart, gratitude, self-love and so on you don't have to age, and thus also can get much much older.
Goes too far to explain the whole lot, I mean, he wrote a book about it, and then a couple more, hihi. There's a full lecture (2,5 hrs) on YT on this, The Biology of Belief, same title as his book.
Funny thing is, he found out about this decades ago and no one believed him. He kept teaching it though. Now the mainstream scientific world is discovering it, some 40 years later.
It is not an idea, it is real.
Old 19-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Seeker

I think the best measure of your own frequency is your mindset. When I am feeling positive, happy and tuned into my inner spirit, I know I am vibing high! And that's when all sorts of amazing things come my way since I am attracting at a new level.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Have you ever watched or read Bruce Lipton's work? It is scientifically proven that it is not just an idea. It is fact.
Even the fact that when your vibration is high and positive, you live from the heart, gratitude, self-love and so on you don't have to age, and thus also can get much much older.
Goes too far to explain the whole lot, I mean, he wrote a book about it, and then a couple more, hihi. There's a full lecture (2,5 hrs) on YT on this, The Biology of Belief, same title as his book.
Funny thing is, he found out about this decades ago and no one believed him. He kept teaching it though. Now the mainstream scientific world is discovering it, some 40 years later.
It is not an idea, it is real.
No, I haven't. Interesting. I wouldn't rule anything out. I'll try to watch the video - it would have to be in half-hour chunks! I tried some experiments on myself and truly couldn't detect anything other than a noise-floor on the 'scope trace. The idea of resonance suggests that a frequency has to be present - in the aether or somewhere - to cause resonance. I don't think I produce an unique frequency but the experiment was a bit crude. I connected myself via a screened medical electrode (now I recollect). Didn't try heartbeat or EEG stuff which presumably wasn't the sort of vibration talked of here. Like "raising your vibration" meaning you get your brainwaves faster!

A couple of years ago I mentioned here that when at school I had to do design and technology. I opted to build this "magnetiser" a little gadget that gave off a magnetic field; could be varied from about 1.5Hz to 12Hz which could induce changes of mood according to the frequency. It seemed to work. I'd get someone to set it without telling me what it was set to!

Probably addled such brain as I have!
Thanks anyway for the tip. I'll look the lecture up. And...open up my mind again!
Old 19-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithMD
I think the best measure of your own frequency is your mindset. When I am feeling positive, happy and tuned into my inner spirit, I know I am vibing high! And that's when all sorts of amazing things come my way since I am attracting at a new level.

This is why I came to accept that "raising your vibration" was metaphorical. I don't think we actually give off a constant single vibration. Physiologically the body is full of vibrations at different rates but no one here could tell me what was vibrating or what frequency to look out for.

But...I've just been on track to look something up. I keep an open mind as I'm very interested in neurophysiology, particularly in the "social brain" - the idea that, ok, there aren't physical nerve connections between brains of several people but there are neural reactions that seem to occur between them.

No doubt some of this will be solved one day!
Old 19-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
No, I haven't. Interesting. I wouldn't rule anything out. I'll try to watch the video - it would have to be in half-hour chunks! I tried some experiments on myself and truly couldn't detect anything other than a noise-floor on the 'scope trace. The idea of resonance suggests that a frequency has to be present - in the aether or somewhere - to cause resonance. I don't think I produce an unique frequency but the experiment was a bit crude. I connected myself via a screened medical electrode (now I recollect). Didn't try heartbeat or EEG stuff which presumably wasn't the sort of vibration talked of here. Like "raising your vibration" meaning you get your brainwaves faster!

A couple of years ago I mentioned here that when at school I had to do design and technology. I opted to build this "magnetiser" a little gadget that gave off a magnetic field; could be varied from about 1.5Hz to 12Hz which could induce changes of mood according to the frequency. It seemed to work. I'd get someone to set it without telling me what it was set to!

Probably addled such brain as I have!
Thanks anyway for the tip. I'll look the lecture up. And...open up my mind again!
It is long, but I found it so worth it to watch!
Old 20-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Guide
Nah, the last time I plugged myself into something I got electrocuted

I therefore think I’ll just resonate at my own perfect frequency, haha!

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking