Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Interesting. I went through long years also experiencing this same type of dreams; Initially it would be demons that would harass/manhandle me non-stop during my dreams, then I had a revelatory dream in which I learned about the power of Jesus's name. After that, I would make these demons flee by using the name of Jesus Christ. Then these dreams stopped and I started dreaming with unknown people but I would sense something weird/fake in them, would pray to them and they would manifest in their demonic nature. They I would continue using the name of Jesus Christ and they would flee

After a long while these dreams also stopped and an old man, with a gray beard and dressed in white [picture Gandalf], appeared to me in a vivid/semi-lucid dream and told me my real name (I suppose he meant real spiritual name), real color, destiny card, put a necklace on me and finally told me that I have a gift of discernment, that I can see evil even if it comes disguised as good

After that, I started dreaming of angels and the most interesting dreams you can imagine ... Nowadays, however, in the rare occasions that I am able to recall my dreams, they are pretty ordinary/ senseless dreams
I have had similar encounters with demons in dreams like you have had, except I wouldn't see it as a form of harassment, but more like they were hunting me. I think the power of the name that you used, it was the intention and that you felt protected by it, so by combining those elements together - using that name was your way of calling upon protection, and cause them to flee. Also in other dreams that you had where they took on different forms that you know weren't real, and used it to disguise their intentions. You picked up on their intentions and thus you seeing thru, they knew that they couldn't get far.

I see that a light being, that came to you with a message - possibly even a guide of yours that took the form of Gandalf, cause either of them will sometimes do that as well. As they sensed that the information that they had, would be of help to you. Discernment is a nice gift to have as well~

I bet those dreams that you had were nice experiences for you too~ Even if you may not remember them much, or they may seem senseless they can actually have information that can help you, and what remember from them will help you. It's like putting a puzzle together, but you are still collecting the pieces. They will eventually find other pieces to connect too.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:38 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I have had similar encounters with demons in dreams like you have had, except I wouldn't see it as a form of harassment, but more like they were hunting me.

I dont remember the details because it happened so many years ago, but there were nights that I had to physically wrestle that demon; he was strong and relentless and the whole dream would be about that, about that fight and me not giving up. Suffice to say that I would wake up dead tired [as if I had not slept] and then I had to go to take my classes at university. That period of time was maybe necessary but tough nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
you may not remember them much, or they may seem senseless they can actually have information that can help you, and what remember from them will help you. It's like putting a puzzle together, but you are still collecting the pieces. They will eventually find other pieces to connect too.

Definitely. This has happened to me several times; I would dream of a particular tree that I have never seen and then a while later I would watch this "random" documentary [because I was bored] and I would recognize it from the dream and learn that this is a fig tree

Also had another one in a similar fashion. There was this woman, that supposedly was a very important healer/demi-Goddess, a sort of one of a kind. Everybody gave her the upmost respect; and she had come to help me personally with my back pain. She looked middle eastern or maybe southern European, and had an accent from these areas [we spoke English, which is my 2nd language].

She asked me if I remembered her? I said no, and then she added that the 3 of us were together at the beginning [she emphasized that word] (I somehow knew she was talking about me, her and Michael the Archangel, and strange enough I was not surprised the least with this). No idea what this means.

The details about the puzzle is that when treating my back she took out this strange metal object and started applying pressure vertebrae after vertebrae down my spine; the pain was excruciating in some places but she mentioned that I needed to hold this pain because this was an important part of this healing process. ... A few months down the road, and I am watching this youtube video about ancient Egypt and then they start explaining about the Egyptian healing rods, that I did know nothing about, not even that it existed and which is exactly what she used in that dream
Old 12-05-2019, 04:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I dont remember the details because it happened so many years ago, but there were nights that I had to physically wrestle that demon; he was strong and relentless and the whole dream would be about that, about that fight and me not giving up. Suffice to say that I would wake up dead tired [as if I had not slept] and then I had to go to take my classes at university. That period of time was maybe necessary but tough nonetheless
That happens with dreams over time, over the years details to dreams can become fuzzy where you only remember fragments of them. And their energy is very dense, and heavy feeling, similar to feeling weights are on you. They are learning experiences, none the less - tho hopefully they didn't give you trouble after that.

Quote:
Definitely. This has happened to me several times; I would dream of a particular tree that I have never seen and then a while later I would watch this "random" documentary [because I was bored] and I would recognize it from the dream and learn that this is a fig tree
Seems like you had some 'deva vu' with the fig tree. Where you feel that you have seen them before, and ended up coming across it in the video, that is like finding a bread crumb - where you were able to find out what the tree was called.

Quote:
Also had another one in a similar fashion. There was this woman, that supposedly was a very important healer/demi-Goddess, a sort of one of a kind. Everybody gave her the upmost respect; and she had come to help me personally with my back pain. She looked middle eastern or maybe southern European, and had an accent from these areas [we spoke English, which is my 2nd language].
That's very interesting. Sounds like she was a very important figure. Hope that your back issues went away.

Quote:
She asked me if I remembered her? I said no, and then she added that the 3 of us were together at the beginning [she emphasized that word] (I somehow knew she was talking about me, her and Michael the Archangel, and strange enough I was not surprised the least with this). No idea what this means.
I think what she said could have been linked to a past life? Interesting that she also mentioned Archangel Michael. That what she meant by the 'beginning' - she meant since the beginning of Earth?

Quote:
The details about the puzzle is that when treating my back she took out this strange metal object and started applying pressure vertebrae after vertebrae down my spine; the pain was excruciating in some places but she mentioned that I needed to hold this pain because this was an important part of this healing process. ... A few months down the road, and I am watching this youtube video about ancient Egypt and then they start explaining about the Egyptian healing rods, that I did know nothing about, not even that it existed and which is exactly what she used in that dream
Seems that you stumbled across another puzzle piece that was apart of understanding the message of the dream which I think was linked to a past life. Tho I'm not very familiar with the process of how Egyptian healing rods are used. I had to look up some information about them.
Old 18-05-2019, 01:21 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
How about dreams where you are a "monster"? Anybody had those?

I've had dreams where I turn/become vampire, dragon, some demon with wings etc.. and yes I do the monster thing like jump on necks drink blood as vampire, breath fire and other monsterish stuff..
And the feeling/state I have during that time as monster is exhilaration(if that is right word?). There is a freedom, flying and all the "daily live" constraints removed...

But exactly same feeling I have when I turn into mermaid, fae(at least that's what I said when turned into one.. "I'm a fae!"), something unspecified... and just radiate health/light (as fae), swim around or sitting with mermaid sisters or just fly around...

Same kind of "joy" for being bad and good type of "creature".

I once dreamt that I was looking in the mirror and my reflection changed into something evil... my hair darkened to black and slightly frizzy, my eyes went all black. I'm not sure if that counts because I didn't feel like I was actually changing, I just felt afraid. Your dream sounds more empowering
Old 19-05-2019, 05:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope
I once dreamt that I was looking in the mirror and my reflection changed into something evil... my hair darkened to black and slightly frizzy, my eyes went all black. I'm not sure if that counts because I didn't feel like I was actually changing, I just felt afraid. Your dream sounds more empowering
Sounds like a dark entity was present and trying to mess with you~ Hope that they left you alone after that.
Old 19-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope

Yea you could say it was empowering.. Like having a scenario where I can experience been powerful and "evil" but without "karmic" consequences... something like playing video game, tabletop game etc...

And when I now think of it.. focus/thrill was more like some people are dressing-up but I was like creaturing-up... nothing of "let's see how it is to be evil"

May I ask what was the most frightful part of it?
Was it "evil creature" in the mirror, "knowing" it was you/part of you in the mirror, you might become that reflection or something else?
Old 28-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Legrand

Hello,

From my experience demonic dreams mostly happens because we are still attached/identified to our ego. We are still afraid to die.

I stopped having those dreams when I decided to let those demonic entities, catch me, eat me and cut me into pieces. And then what? A new ‘I’ was still dreaming even if my ego I was cut in pieces or digested.

After that there is no more fear.

Last edited by Legrand : 28-05-2019 at 08:49 PM.