Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Knower
astral travel and the earthly body

hi i got a question for here about astral travel and the earthly body.
so when you've astral projected and then travelling, does this effect your energy levels? i mean like where the body is resting while your travelling and you have to be up at say 5am for work, will you feel more tired because your travelling on the astral plane and aware of it?
it's intresting as its said we astral travel every time we sleep but when we wake up we dont remember it so it's like it's not really affecting your earthly body yeah.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:45 PM
Guide
I have never experienced fatigue after astral travel. Maybe it is a personal thing though.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
hi i got a question for here about astral travel and the earthly body.
so when you've astral projected and then travelling, does this effect your energy levels? i mean like where the body is resting while your travelling and you have to be up at say 5am for work, will you feel more tired because your travelling on the astral plane and aware of it?
it's intresting as its said we astral travel every time we sleep but when we wake up we dont remember it so it's like it's not really affecting your earthly body yeah.

After an out-of-body experience / astral travel, you wake up more refreshed than after regular sleep, you feel wonderful.

It doesn't help trying to think logically about spiritual experiences and non-physical realm. Our physical logic doesn't apply.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Knower
thanks i was just wondering that's all, it's just where many seem to travel alot, i thought it would effect the body in the long run. ive never astral travelled yet and been aware of it, i do lucid dream alot though.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:18 PM
mindanalyzer

Interesting question
Many years ago I had the [bad] experience of dreaming the same dream night after night for almost a month. The dream consisted of me fighting the same demon; during this ordeal I would wake up in the morning totally exhausted as if I had a long fight in real life. Let me just say that it felt very real although it did not happen in the physical plane

Ps: I am not trying to be preachy because I respect other people wills/paths and because SF is not the right place for that, but let me add that this experience is really important to me because I had tried everything night after night to no avail, and on the last night it happened as if I told myself , what about Jesus Christ? I am going to try that ... it worked like a charm and to this day I have kept my faith in Jesus
Old 13-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Guide
Jesus Christ worked because that is who you were taught to trust. You are not being preachy, just sharing your experience. My experience includes Jesus Christ as well because when I was very young that was the example and name we were given. I know it works but as an adult I know it is because of my feelings about that name and what it represents. Many others could have the same experience with other names depending on their indoctrination as a child. I know a lot of new agers who scorn the religion they were raised in for valid reasons, but they still cling to the root teachings of that religion. That is where they find their power.
Old 14-04-2019, 12:52 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Jesus Christ worked because that is who you were taught to trust. You are not being preachy, just sharing your experience. My experience includes Jesus Christ as well because when I was very young that was the example and name we were given. I know it works but as an adult I know it is because of my feelings about that name and what it represents. Many others could have the same experience with other names depending on their indoctrination as a child. I know a lot of new agers who scorn the religion they were raised in for valid reasons, but they still cling to the root teachings of that religion. That is where they find their power.

Thank you for your message WildHaired

You are partially right but there are a few things that differ from what you say. I was brought up in a non-spiritual environment and my only spiritual experiences when I was a kid were the occasional visits to spiritualists, tarot readers and santeros (African religion from Cuba). Then later on, which started when I was in my late teens, most of my family became Jehovah's witness and I was exposed to that a lot because my grandmother used to preach to me a lot about their ideas, meetings and what not. At some point, I felt compeled to attend a few Methodist sermons but after a while I decided to stop going because of the hypocrisy and materialism that I perceived in that place

Going back to these nightmares that I experienced for a month [that I mentioned in my previous post], I also tried invoking the name of Jehovah, the name together with a little statue of the Virgin of Caridad (the Cuban version of Maria) that my mother gave me and that I could see in my dream, and that did basically nothing to the demon, if anything he got more angry and violent with me

... but when I brought the name of Jesus, that was totally different; the demon became nervous and hesitant trying to hide his fear ... and I knew that I had finally found my spiritual weapon
Old 18-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Pathfinder
While it's not often that I wake up exhausted after an AP, it should be noted that you do have an energetic connection to your physical body while you're out. This is so that you can still hear the alarm clock in the morning (or an actual physical threat).

It's also two-way, and so you're able to send information to your body, such as triggering orgasms and overall remembering the experience. And of course, waking up in a pool of sweat occasionally.