Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 18-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurRichardson
We should stop this game of playing with people's devotion and dividing them. We should tell people the truth of spirit. The truth is Krishna is the Almighty, Eternal, Omnipotent and Omniscient. Only He manifests Himself in different forms like Vishnu or Shiva or Narayana, but they are no different than Himself. So first we need to know the knowledge and should not argue over things which we dont know.

What you are taking about is Bal Mukunda (Toddler Krishna) from whom Narayan emanates from His right arm and Sada Shiva from his left arm. Parmatma (Super Soul ) emanates from his breath.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
In my childhood I was an ardent devotee of Shiva. I ate non veg, smoked sometimes marijuana, bluffed parents

This looks like worshiping Rudra, not Shiva. And by the way, Krishna was also a naughty boy, stealing honey for example.

Quote:
I hope more Hindu devotees Shiva and Krishna/ Rama would come forward and share their experiences without undermining each other.

Quote:
At present I worship Krishna whole time by distributing Knowledge and pray to Shiva to provide rest and controlled sex (in next birth ) that Krishna does not give.

Whether you call God Shiva, Rama, Krishna, Allah or whatever, it's just a name. You do not need to use different names to request different things from God.

Now, are you really spreading knowledge or pretending only your beliefs are true?
Old 16-04-2020, 01:20 AM
Master
...and here was I thinking that Krishna stole butter and not honey.....maybe he stole both?

...I was also thinking that Rudra and Shiva were one in the same thing as well.

There are few devotees of Lord Shiva who follow the Vamachara (Left Hand Path) like the Kapalika sect (Aghori) but many, many more follow the more orthodox way of Shaiva Siddhanta and who adhere to vegetarianism, abstinence and more "satvik" (wholesome) ideals.

It is only the unorthodox which seems to get more press due to the unacceptable "shock value" - which is pretty much why they follow the path they do...just to prove a moot point.

It has often been said to me "why do you follow a God who drinks marijuana and His devotees also do?" Well, you see...it is like this..

Lord Shiva also drank deadly poison..do you see His devotees doing that? Of course not!

It is all metaphorical and not literal.

If you can drink the hala hala and still remain alive, then go ahead and drink the bhang and smoke the chillum as well because you have got nothing left to lose by doing so.

Unfortunately, there are only a few of the true initiates who can really understand all of that.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 18-05-2020, 04:19 AM
Pathfinder

Not to worship . Yet to chant

|| Nirgun ||
Old 18-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Master
Is this Krishna?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-05-2020, 04:32 AM
Master
WHOM TO WORSHIP

No one, I don't worship