Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
Question Seeing the same name over and over again

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but here it goes--I keep seeing the first name of a guy I met a while ago. What could this mean? Is "someone" trying to lead me in the right direction?

I've never been a fan of online dating but one day I was researching online and a singles site popped up. For some reason, I decided to sign up and after taking two, 100-question personality tests, I activated my profile. Well, I was only matched with two people and one of those guys instantly messaged me. When I read his profile, it was like I've known him all of my life. It was really weird, I felt really comfortable talking to him and we'd share personal stuff most people don't talk about when they first meet someone.

I felt like I was starting to feel something towards him but I kept telling myself I was being ridiculous because I just met him...and I didn't really know him. And besides, I met him online. Anyway, after I tried to convince myself that I needed to "shake off" my feelings towards him, I started seeing his name everywhere. What could that mean? Am I subconsciously noticing his name or do I have an angel/guide trying to convince me that this person is in my life for a reason?

So confused.

Thoughts?