Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Cool. Thats a really old spirit, in human years at least

Outside of our realm, time is perceived much differently.
They are actually older by their standards.

And there are others much, much older.

21,000 years is accurate in human years, yes. crazy i know!
Old 15-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Solarian, fellow spirit keeper here ;)
Old 15-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
I would advise against it because you are inviting something into your realm. There are rules about that. You have to invite a spirit somehow and they will trick you into doing that.

I am not anti-spirit because I work with spirits but some are dangerous and they can mess with your head. The danger is very real and the consequences can be severe. I know this from experience and I help people with serious problems sometimes. I don't enjoy it but I can do it.

Helpful guiding spirits are the best of the best but they can be very deceptive, even the 'good' ones. They play the bait and switch game on you.

We all have guidance anyway. Higher guidance is found through inspiration and creative work. Lower guidance is found in rings and ouija boards. They can be a big problem. I am not saying that that will be the case but it is likely that they will invite their friends to have a big party. When they get to drinking then they get out of hand and chaos breaks out. It starts out innocently enough but people get in trouble.

They will tell the truth 3 times so you think they are telling the truth the 4th time and they will mess you up. That's how they are until you learn to deal with them. That can be done but some people don't realize they are coo-coo for cocoa puffs until it is too late.

It might be fine in some cases and I am on good terms with the spirit world now, but that took a lot of work to achieve and I run into problems all the time. I was taught how to fix these types of problems but it isn't easy. There was a purpose. Maybe someone else's purpose is to have wishes granted.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Lol you should really try learn what type of jinn/spirit it is. The word jinn just means any unseen spirit. There's five general categories they fall into but each is as different as every person is different. I would suggest if you want to communicate with that world you try to raise your vibrations so you can connect with spirits who are also of a higher vibration. Jinns around the ground level are generally pretty mischievous but the higher you are the spirits have beautiful colours and always bring a sense of tranquility as opposed to being different coloured shadows lol like most near the ground.