Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 31-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Guide
I think NDEs are just one last surge of brain activity...the ones who are lucky enough to come back (some, lucky) remember those vivid surges because they're fresh in the brain. Obviously, we can't hear about the NDEs of those who have passed, that's why they're such a strong belief.

I'm not trying to tell others who believe they're religious experiences or visions from God that they're not, because they just may well be! But, just sharing my thoughts.

And, for proof they're not from Satan (that's a whole lot of fear you have as well!):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.5563e305c1fd

http://www.nature.com/scitable/blog/...final_surge_in

http://www.medicaldaily.com/near-dea...nection-328640

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...nces-28726479/
Old 01-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
HELP ME!!!

Dear Friend, you seem frightened.
Like you, I also had an experience. This experience changed my life (for the better) and when I tried to talk to others about, Christians began to tell me I had been deceived by the great deceiver himself who appeared as an angel of light. I was heart broken by this and scared and felt angry..

But as it turns out, I remembered right before my experience a very strong, authoritative voice that spoke to me, it said "You are exactly where you are meant to be"

I believe that it was either God or my gurdian angel speaking to me to let me know to trust the things that were about to happen to me.

I must say that though I don't know for sure,
but I don't believe that any NDE that reveals knowledge or changes you for the better etc.. is a trickery.

Trust your heart and let your mind rest. You are afraid because of the things you have been "Taught" But what about the things your heart knows?

Noone here is going to be able to give you a definite answer, we simply don't know. All we can tell you is what we believe. I wish you rest and peace of mind.
Old 20-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Guide
Besides - the original question mentions satan. There are various ideas about the identification of satan.

In Occult circles you have the Ego, associated with satan, the adversary, who is to be subdued by identification and then recognition.

Then there is Lucifer, a fallen Archangel. There no no real devil, even though in Christianity they ignorantly refer to the devil as satan and somehow throw Lucifer into it as well. So they know there is something evil but they do not really know who he is. Azazel is totally forgotten in the mix up. He is a nasty in the Book of Enoch.

The real issue is then how do we become self aware, recognise our own ego and subdue it? Then we may rephrase the question re the source of NDE's.
Old 21-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

When I was a kid I had a NDE but it was when I was 5 or so.
My memory is not that good but I remember nothing about God or Satan. Religion does not run high in my family I have to say.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Experiencer
Hello,
I am a white Anglo Saxon Protestant,aged 64 years,I have had 3 NDE's the first aged 6,by drowning,the second aged 20 by triage RN giving me the wrong meds, and I have the first 2 posted in the NDE part of the forum,and the third aged 32.

In all I would say I am off my "Learner Plates".lol.
Each one was different to the other,I can't talk about the third one as I am writing a post later about it but it was in 1985 in Sydney Australia.

Each one was a total antithesis of the others,if you have one NDE fine,but I had three,that's a different experience each time.
In all of them I never saw another person,no angelic music or anyone talking to me but information was being given to me,maybe telepathically, but I have no memory of what was said. With the first two I could definitely " feel not see " a presence, and the third was very different, I saw a tunnel in the second but not the other two.
In the first I was taken out to space but not the universe, the other two I stayed on earth for one but the other.I was I suppose in the etheric because I was going through a tunnel that seemed to start going through the door which was just shimmering atoms and it seemed endless.

The only fear that rattled me was the third one,from start to finish pure adrenaline got me through,I was caught between two worlds.

The others, one and two the fear I felt was real,but it was as I realised where I was that gave me that fear,but it was a calm but intense experience to have.
There was nothing that made me think good or evil,as for a feeling of peace yes, but I don't remember feeling love from anywhere or anything,maybe that's my upbringing and the ADHD.

So in my honest and humble opinion,I do not see any connection between Satan and NDE's!

But remember this,its an old saying " show me a mans friends,and I will tell tell you that mans character " and I forget who said it,maybe Lincoln or Carnegie.

So my friend,if you hang out with good folk then you will meet them on the otherside.
But,you hang out with violent gangster types then guess what you meet on the otherside,and guess who they worship?

Regards Billy.