Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I believe in my perception, which happens to concur with quite a lot of Christianity, but not with all of it. I find it hard to understand my life and history without reference to personal reincarnation, so I wouldn't be accepted as a Christian either. Nor do I belong to a church or go to church, and I still don't know whether I believe in Satan as an actual consciousness or as metaphor. If I did I would be chatting to my church friends, not SF members. Most of us here aren't fully anything in particular, we're often mish-mashes methinks.
It is refreshing to note your objectivity.

Lets just say that Satan (and the concept thereof) is a subjective perception, so no ultimate agreement can be reached.

For me (and probably what suits me to believe), Satan is a metaphor for all those things that turn our focus away from the Divine and it is not necessarily 'evil' per se...more like 'counterproductive' or a 'distraction'. It is knowing what we 'should' be doing, as opposed to what we are doing, through our own volition and it is what causes the most suffering in life (or Hell).

There is nothing wrong with seeking or wanting this for yourself, as long as you don't stand on the fingers of another whilst climbing the ladder up.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Of course, but who is to say that any one persons truth is THE truth, be it 'mine' or 'yours' or 'Buddhas' or "St. Pauls?"

For a direct revelation to be true, the grace of God must bear it out and that will only happen in the due course of time.

I guess to me I'd be prepared to say that Jesus's truth is really the truest truth because something special and absolutely unusual was borne out in his life, from the biblical record his life looks as though the grace of God really was present.

Also, as an aside, how many of these revelations and channelings are influenced by the simple power of suggestion?

Most, probably.

I mean, I may have been holding back even, when I could say that there was NO War in Heaven, but may have represented a battle on Earth between tribal factions worshiping the same deity.

Like the existence of God, it is something we can never know but only believe...and I guess that speaking with the Angelic Watchers turned the tables somewhat.

Now, of course Christians would say "well, of course you are going to be misled talking to the Angels of Lucifer" and the Angels of Lucifer are going to say "of course you know that the Christians are gonna say that"...and it reminds me of a playground squabble between groups of five year olds.

In the end, I just said "take me to your leader" and I did not stop saying that for years...in the end, I found the leader of ALL the Angels...the host of Heaven AND Hell...the greatest Shining Angel I have ever seen...in Sanskrit, Great is Maha and Angel is Deva...and so, I worked my way round about back to Maha Deva...back to Shiva.

Is Shiva 'God' in Hinduism?
Old 23-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Is Shiva 'God' in Hinduism?
In Hinduism, 'God' is known by the word/term of Brahman (not Brahma). Brahman is very close to the Jewish notion of a God whose name cannot be spoken or that which is beyond all names, all forms, all perception, all cognition and which can only be experienced directly.

The Hindu 'Gods' like Shiva (in relative name/form) can only allude to it. Just like how Jehovah can only be perceived through Jesus Christ, Brahman can only be perceived through an emanation OF the Pure Consciousness aspect of it, be that Shiva, Vishnu, Durga or something else.

It is as if God is one huge diamond and all names/forms are just facets of it, but by understanding one facet, one can see the reflection of all others and thus perceive (intuit) the whole complexity, leading to immense love and highly exalted Divine states of cosmic awareness.

In this way, whatever name is THE name to describe the nameless and whatever form is THE form to describe the formless...as long as one isn't attached to this form or ideology (but it is difficult not to be, even AFTER the fact).

This is called Bhakti or the expression OF that love in conscious awareness....and of course, it is also not very becoming of a non dualist to be this way...but I cannot help that because I feel what I feel and wouldn't trade that for anything.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Most of us here aren't fully anything in particular, we're often mish-mashes methinks.
And being a mish-masher is a blessing methinks.

We get to poke around in all the beliefs.
We get to see ALL the messages God gave to the World.
We get to decide for ourself.
We have more freedom.
We feel more uncertain and alone......but so do the others.

God gave us wisdom in stages Buddha,Jesus,Mohammad,not sure when Brahman was revealed(sorry for my ignorance shivani devi)there is more but unknown to me at the moment.
Taking in all of Gods wisdom makes sense to me

I am the God of Mish-Mash!..Bow down before me.
Old 23-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
And being a mish-masher is a blessing methinks.

We get to poke around in all the beliefs.
We get to see ALL the messages God gave to the World.
We get to decide for ourself.
We have more freedom.
We feel more uncertain and alone......but so do the others.

God gave us wisdom in stages Buddha,Jesus,Mohammad,not sure when Brahman was revealed(sorry for my ignorance shivani devi)there is more but unknown to me at the moment.
Taking in all of Gods wisdom makes sense to me

I am the God of Mish-Mash!..Bow down before me.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bo... _mvY6NAeIfM:
Old 23-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Ascender

You have pleased me Sky.

The God of mish-mash also needs cash donations.please pm me your bank details and you shall have glory and blessing from me
Old 23-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
You have pleased me Sky.

The God of mish-mash also needs cash donations.please pm me your bank details and you shall have glory and blessing from me

Sorry, got no mishcash
Old 23-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Sorry, got no mishcash

mashcash will do
Old 24-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
mashcash will do

💶 that's all ya getin.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:14 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
💶 that's all ya getin.

You can too become a Goddess!..All you need to do is get me 20 new followers and each of them can have the same chance too.
Its a Pyramid idea........I first used it in Egypt long ago and they built magnificent monuments to remember me by....but they forgot me silly humans!