Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Experiencer

JESUS RESURRECTION as COMPARED to LORD CHAITANYA DISAPPEARANCE

JESUS RESURRECTION is most important foundation stone of Christianity and many anti christian lobbyists try to disprove the event. After his crucification he is reported to be seen on 6 occasions, including physical verification by Thomas. We want to support the Jesus resurrection highlighting similar incidences from Lord Chaitanya's pastimes.

Lord Chaitanya, considered as an incarnation of Lord Krishna, lived during 15th century. During his last years he used to be in deep communion with God and used to appear and disappear frequently.

First time he was found out of his locked room. Second time he was found in front of Lord Jagannath Temple. Third time he was caught by a fisherman in his net. Fourth time, after some days of disappearance he was seen merging into Sri Tota Gopinath Temple's Deity . Simultaneously (Fifth time) he was seen merging in Lord Jagannath. Sixth time, after about one hundred years later, he was seen in Kheturi ( Bangladesh ) festival in a holy congregation.

Many of Lord Chaitanya's associates disappeared without leaving physical remains. So Christ's Resurrection is not something an isolated happening.

The trouble with western scholars is that they have a limited knowledge, they hide truth, and shun from multidisciplinary research work.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
JESUS RESURRECTION is most important foundation stone of Christianity and many anti christian lobbyists try to disprove the event. After his crucification he is reported to be seen on 6 occasions, including physical verification by Thomas. We want to support the Jesus resurrection highlighting similar incidences from Lord Chaitanya's pastimes.

Lord Chaitanya, considered as an incarnation of Lord Krishna, lived during 15th century. During his last years he used to be in deep communion with God and used to appear and disappear frequently.

First time he was found out of his locked room. Second time he was found in front of Lord Jagannath Temple. Third time he was caught by a fisherman in his net. Fourth time, after some days of disappearance he was seen merging into Sri Tota Gopinath Temple's Deity . Simultaneously (Fifth time) he was seen merging in Lord Jagannath. Sixth time, after about one hundred years later, he was seen in Kheturi ( Bangladesh ) festival in a holy congregation.

Many of Lord Chaitanya's associates disappeared without leaving physical remains. So Christ's Resurrection is not something an isolated happening.

The trouble with western scholars is that they have a limited knowledge, they hide truth, and shun from multidisciplinary research work.

" The trouble with western scholars is that they have a limited knowledge ",

and the trouble with Hindu scholars is that they think they know it all
Old 13-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Ascender

There is no problem with scholars.

The problem is the people who listen to scholars....some of these regard it as the ultimate truth and then heads begin to clash because how can we have multiple ultimate truths

There is only one truth and it cant be written or shared...its your own truth and it should change and evolve as you do or stagnation will set in
Old 13-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The trouble with Hindu scholars is that they think they know it all
*insert loud cough*
Old 13-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
There is no problem with scholars.

The problem is the people who listen to scholars....some of these regard it as the ultimate truth and then heads begin to clash because how can we have multiple ultimate truths

There is only one truth and it cant be written or shared...its your own truth and it should change and evolve as you do or stagnation will set in

One truth means what ? Truth does not change ! and it could be written and shared too.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
One truth means what ? Truth does not change ! and it could be written and shared too.

Maybe your truth doesn't change and that's ok with me but my truth has and does change and it doesn't depend on anyone else's truth.
I gain insights and knowledge from other peoples truths and I create my own truth from that process

My truths have changed from childhood to now and I would be very egotistic if I believed I had the ultimate truth and was at the end......the end is not reached in this life

Here is a little example to ponder
I believed in santa clause and it made me happy.
I believed in god in heaven and it made me happy.
I believed in hell and the devil and it made me afraid.....These were my Truths but not anymore

I became an atheist for over 30 years and it was the truth that I lived my peaceful life by and I have no regrets.

My present truth is that God is in my Heart and I'm not done changing yet.

I have just written down my truths and shared them but These words are only the tip of the iceberg.I cannot write or share the full extent of my feelings about the above...........To rely on texts of scholars to provide you with the whole truth is naive.....texts are great to stir up your mind but you will become brainwashed if you overuse them.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Maybe your truth doesn't change and that's ok with me but my truth has and does change and it doesn't depend on anyone else's truth.
I gain insights and knowledge from other peoples truths and I create my own truth from that process

My truths have changed from childhood to now and I would be very egotistic if I believed I had the ultimate truth and was at the end......the end is not reached in this life

Here is a little example to ponder
I believed in santa clause and it made me happy.
I believed in god in heaven and it made me happy.
I believed in hell and the devil and it made me afraid.....These were my Truths but not anymore

I became an atheist for over 30 years and it was the truth that I lived my peaceful life by and I have no regrets.

My present truth is that God is in my Heart and I'm not done changing yet.

I have just written down my truths and shared them but These words are only the tip of the iceberg.I cannot write or share the full extent of my feelings about the above...........To rely on texts of scholars to provide you with the whole truth is naive.....texts are great to stir up your mind but you will become brainwashed if you overuse them.

Barry you forgot Easter 🐇 oh I loved him, he always brought me lovely chocolate eggs but I couldn't work out which chicken laid choccy eggs....
Old 13-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Barry you forgot Easter 🐇 oh I loved him, he always brought me lovely chocolate eggs but I couldn't work out which chicken laid choccy eggs....

Sky, if perchance you ever find this chocolate egg laying rabbit, I can guarantee I'll pay millions and millions dividends really, of my imaginary unicorn fund.

Seriously man.... find me the rabbit.

Ah yes back to seriousness then right, Barry I rather found that a lovely post of yours. I quite enjoyed reading it.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:

I don't remember the Easter bunny.....I don't think he existed for me or else maybe I was too clever to believe because what has a rabbit got to do with chocolate eggs

Maybe the scholars will know.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

Ah yes back to seriousness then right, Barry I rather found that a lovely post of yours. I quite enjoyed reading it.

Thank you my Friend.