Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Knower

Separation Question

What is TF separation to you? Not talking in 3D? A few weeks out of touch? Months? Years? Negative friction as opposed to an amount of time? Something else?

I'm just curious. :)
Old 08-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Knower

Good question. Contemplating some of this.. I am of the belief personally in the 7 t.f. theory.. A few sites talk about one twin ray, 7 twin flames, multiple soul mates, etc.. SO, been thinking of this concept lately in regards to, separation .. but in the higher dimensions, i.e. heaven.
I picture myself closest to my twin ray & the one twin flame that died, & the one t.f. I met orig. that he will be not as close to me, at least millennial reign but maybe after the thousand year reign, then we will all be in The Kingdom back together but we will understand our roles & together better (?).

The tension to me in each of these close soul connections.. is the idea that we are not together yet. The sites I have read that speak of the 7 t.f. theory resonates, but I think there is perhaps one that is the closest of the 7....
but that's not the point, it's soul family.. (this is what makes sense to me in my experience).
Right now I am around a few closer souls, & it seems like this, when one or more goes away there is another/ others that come around... I grieve for a bit, but eventually the healing I do, another close soul emerges, more healing/light & clarity.

At first, when I had my awakening with orig. t.f. I could not imagine another, close soul, as I pictured us floating in ethereal, the love was that powerful.. but it ended up this back & forth, as many of the t.f.'s do... it began to pull into heaven with twin ray, then like where I & the others, will be, with the 2nd t.f. guy (this is the one I see as maybe the closest t.f. but it's not just one it's all of it I think ... soul family, etc)...

The loss, separation, would be as others are saying to me too.. kind of like that when The Veil came down, we cannot see heaven, the higher dimensions but if in heaven there is no time, it is eternal and God is in charge, then the separation of our loved ones, that perfect world (heaven), the pain, anxiety would be perhaps in pushing through..

I see this as energy too. I LOVE to exercise & eat healthy. I think the literal pushing through physically when able, the body, mind, soul, to highest self, to love, all, God, forgive, then... the pain, loss, that awareness is that we are 3D so to embrace God's Love ..

I.E., I am in contact with several closer souls at moment & that helps..
but there are souls missing from the picture.. yet I feel right now I have to keep pushing myself, to do my own healing work yet from the divorce of 8 yrs ago.. The healing I've done, also has to my own accountability to continue the work on myself.

It's like I have had major healing in the connections, then when it ends (they die, leave, or I push back, whichever is the case with my loves ones)..
then I continue to work on myself & with God & The holy angels...
remembering the veil is there, 3D.. hopeful to higher dimensions SOON.

I feel more pain in being too close with this one t.f. guy, rather than pulled back & less contact as I also think his twin ray is near by & pushes harder & he needs that, but it's this delicate balance of soul family.. equating to higher dimension..
Leave it to me for long version answers. ha ha.
:)
I like the question posed though. Thanks!

My mom & I talk quite a bit lately & she is ultra into healthy as I am.. so that is really fun.. but I also think there is a shift coming, pole shift, in dimensions.. If we can go through walls, spirit /body / soul, transformed that is hard work... to live, love, BE, also energy.. so pushing to healing & becoming all God wants one to be.
As long as my loved ones know I love them, and believe in them, what any one thinks of me matters not.. God's Love & Heavenly Knowledge trump.
:)
Old 08-09-2018, 05:24 AM
traceyacey12

For me, its been not talking for over a year. We don't have any contact in the 5D either. According to psychics, there are still a few more months until I find my true soul purpose and I guess reunite afterwards.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Guide

I consider separation when you have had no 3D contact for at least one to two years. No texts, phone calls, don't see them.

I do not consider not hearing from them for a few weeks or months separation.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Administrator
separation is no different to letting go or surrender, we are humbled by our experience so there is no other option but to allow the separation to continue.

My own experience is as just described above but with one more attribute to mention. I grew stronger spiritually for it. you just have to allow the heart to grow fonder in the others absence, it appears distance is the key to purging the heart of all things that attach us to temporary things. it hurts but the joy of understanding the true art of love vastly outweighs the journey it took you to get where you are now

one simple saying I keep reminding myself of this when forced to accept separation in these twin flames connections.....

"True love has found me worthy of its attentions"

so it has you too smile
Old 08-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

For me, separation has been a reality since 2006...so 12 year or so?

My separation is physical separation in the 3d. I'm not really sure how it fits to be honest. Our separation was triggered partially by circumstances and partially due to knowing without a doubt that I could not be what my TF needed as I was. I needed to grow, so I left.

A spiritual separation occurred for the first 9 or 10 years after 3d separation. I'm not sure if it's because we were both consciously trying to avoid each other or something else. But, eventually, after I had gone through a lot of maturing both spiritually and emotionally, I started feeling his "5d presence" (not sure if that's the right word, but connecting telepathically again and dreaming shared dreams) again. It crept up suddenly, like one day I was barely thinking about him in passing and the next I was meditating and his presence showed up in my mind.

I still consider us in physical separation...and honestly I'm not sure we're going to physically reconnect because to do so would almost negate this unconditional love where we both just want the other to be happy and any physical reunion would threaten the happiness we have both achieved. But on a spiritual level, I feel like we've nearly merged. We have this oneness most of the time. Every once in a while we'll "disconnect" for a few days or weeks at a time, but it's like he's always there in the back of my mind, the only difference is that we aren't actively communicating and I can't feel his energy blending and caressing mine during those disconnect periods.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:57 AM
Knower

There is no such thing as TF separation....That does not exist. Our ego's in our physical bodies can feel separated, but the soul NEVER disconnects. You will always be connected.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
There is no such thing as TF separation....That does not exist. Our ego's in our physical bodies can feel separated, but the soul NEVER disconnects. You will always be connected.
I wanted to say this!Be it a good or bad thing for you, they are always connected with you because they share a telepathic connection with you.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:59 AM
Experiencer

Okay this will sound odd to some but what separation? I have had many relationships and when it's over, it is hard painful because you know their will be a time you say goodbye forever. But with my twin whether we stop talking for weeks, months or even years. I know without a doubt that we will again. I don't mourn my twinflame instead I say okay. I have work to do and so does he. Each time we reconnect we know the connection is stronger and more honest. Each time we are away from each other big life changes take place both within and without. So again he is the one person I will never feel seperated from. He is part of me. And I part of him. As much as he probably hates it. He knows that we are forever connected.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Okay this will sound odd to some but what separation? I have had many relationships and when it's over, it is hard painful because you know their will be a time you say goodbye forever. But with my twin whether we stop talking for weeks, months or even years. I know without a doubt that we will again. I don't mourn my twinflame instead I say okay. I have work to do and so does he. Each time we reconnect we know the connection is stronger and more honest. Each time we are away from each other big life changes take place both within and without. So again he is the one person I will never feel seperated from. He is part of me. And I part of him. As much as he probably hates it. He knows that we are forever connected.

Well said! I feel the same way about mine. He always comes back in my life no matter how long we may be out of touch. The strong connection and love is always there.