Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-05-2018, 05:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I don't know about them, but I certainly have done a lot of shadow work. I never knew just how important that was to healing of the self. Without it and before it I would have been no good to any relationship.
i still feel that way now.

which indicates i still have work to be done.

im not sure what i am meant to be to another person? A friend? I have nothing financially to offer. As a friend i can be an asset to help with spiritual matters. but any other title, role to play, i do not understand?

What would another need and want? Why would I be it?
What I need and want, needs to be provided by myself before i can share that with another. Love, peace, harmony.
Without any of those and still seeking a relationship is a recipe for disaster and if another has not worked on obtaining those on their own and seeking me or another to have that is another disaster.

'i'll be in true peace and harmony when i have the right partner' = no way!

im not ready and until they (future man) has completed his inner journey to obtain peace and harmony. he is not ready for me or anyone else and to avoid that and run to someone else is desperation.
Old 26-05-2018, 05:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i still feel that way now.

which indicates i still have work to be done.

im not sure what i am meant to be to another person? A friend? I have nothing financially to offer. As a friend i can be an asset to help with spiritual matters. but any other title, role to play, i do not understand?

What would another need and want? Why would I be it?
What I need and want, needs to be provided by myself before i can share that with another. Love, peace, harmony.
Without any of those and still seeking a relationship is a recipe for disaster and if another has not worked on obtaining those on their own and seeking me or another to have that is another disaster.

'i'll be in true peace and harmony when i have the right partner' = no way!

im not ready and until they (future man) has completed his inner journey to obtain peace and harmony. he is not ready for me or anyone else and to avoid that and run to someone else is desperation.
Inika, I would like to add, the bolded part is applied to yourself. Think of it this way, if you're not in peace and harmony, with yourself, how can you be with someone who is in harmony?

Just like those colors and vibrations that go to the same place. (The video you showed me)

I think that I still have work to do too, but I have progress now..

Your work will come when the time is right. Don't worry your self about the work, it will happen when it happens. The thing is, you do not know what you need to do, so how can you do it? Patience and trust and faith.
Old 26-05-2018, 05:58 AM
Master

thanks Ely. :) you're right. Patience , trust and faith.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
How many ppl on here know where their twin is?
I know which city he lives in. Specifically, he's probably fishing. lol

Quote:
How many ppl on here have a twin who is also on the forums?
My gut instinct tells me he has looked here. But, I also feel like he hates the web and anything to do with the nonphysical, so I could be wrong.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:48 AM
Master
Still far away and it seems i need to go in his place, i hope as soon as possible.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
How many ppl on here know where their twin is?

How many ppl on here have a twin who is also on the forums?

Mines in heaven or sat right next to me, yes I know where he is