Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Master

Its all about your soul connection with your former husband. I lost someone I loved very much a couple of years ago and my connection with him has continued beyond the veil in a profound way that has changed my life. I wont go into detail here but all I can say is that love nevere dies.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Knower
In my opinion that's a pretty clear sign. What I find particularly interesting about it is that with him you found $100, and alone you found $50. 1/2 of the original amount. Where there were two there's now one... That sort of thing. It may not have triggered an immediate thought of him at the time, but it made you think of him after you found he'd passed. Sometimes the signs are subtle, and sometimes there can be a series of subtle ones in a day... Enough that even as the biggest skeptic you have to believe something is going on. When I'm on my computer (instead of the phone) I'll PM you a couple of stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinn

the only thing that i recall happening around that time was actually not until July 11th. this is kind of a weird story. years ago when Michael and I were still married we were together and he found $100 bill on the ground.

anyway. July 11th I was walking through a parking lot and glanced down at the ground and there was $50. it was the strangest thing. I looked around to see if it could belong to anyone but it was a huge mall parking lot late at night and there were not any other cars around.

I read about how some people get clear, undeniable signs and i wonder why he can't give me something like that. if only to say- he is ok.

We are love.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Knower
Vespa yes, exactly. My experience is similar. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Its all about your soul connection with your former husband. I lost someone I loved very much a couple of years ago and my connection with him has continued beyond the veil in a profound way that has changed my life. I wont go into detail here but all I can say is that love nevere dies.

We are love.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Knower
I didn't initially see these on the list... Finding Peter (by the author of the exorcist, his name escapes me now), The Hand on the Mirror, and The Reluctant Psychic by Suzan Saxman. :)

HEHEHE I just noticed this is my 111th post... on 11/1 of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Heres my list I made with a couple of updates. I hope you find it useful

My updated list

We are love.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMyBodhisattva
What I find particularly interesting about it is that with him you found $100, and alone you found $50. 1/2 of the original amount. Where there were two there's now one... That sort of thing.

that is actually a really insightful perspective that I never really considered. i knew it was half the amount but never thought of it as being part of some bigger message
Old 01-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
[b]
i do appreciate books with scientific evidence. I am truly looking for truth even if it's not what i hope it will be...vs a feel good band-aid that is based on emotions

Good luck with that. But there is a common thread no matter if the books were written by women, men, in the 1950's, 1970's or present day. They all say the same thing whether from a near death experiencer or through a phychic or through hypnosis.

That's about all the "proof" you will find. Let your heart (not your head) guide you as you read and learn.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Knower
I also find it interesting that you dreamed of him often when he was alive, and then that stopped. To me, that was him also trying to signal you that something had changed. Like "Hey... you're used to dreaming about me, but something is different now so I'm not going to visit you in your dreams."

I think the weird phone call dream... direct message, hey I'm gone. However since you can't remember what you were speaking about, he may have just been letting you know he was alright etc.

I wrote you a giant PM with a lucid dream experience of mine shortly after H passed.

Quote:

that is interesting about dream visits. I've read the way you know it was a visitation dream is because you remember it crystal clear- even if you don't normally remember your dreams.

98% of the time I do not remember my dreams. But since his passing there was one strange dream I remember.

so for a bit of context:
Every night I do pretty much the same thing. I look at Michael's picture, I tell him how much I love and miss him, I ask him to be with me throughout the night and I ask him to visit me in a dream if he can.

prior to this night I had not had ANY dreams about him since he passing- which was strange because I dreamed of him often before he passed.

this particular night I had a dream where I spoke to Michael on the phone 3 different times in a day....(when i woke up i had no recollection of what we had been talking about but I knew it was Michael i was on the phone with)......... After speaking to Michael on the phone the third time...i left my house and ran in to someone i knew, he told me Michael had passed away weeks prior. I told them that was impossible I just spoke with him. Then I started searching for his phone number again to call him and I couldn't find any trace of a phone number for him

it really was a strange dream

We are love.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Master

I think a big part of a dream visit is to say good by . It was fun but we must go our separt ways . One soul stays on earth to have relatiuonships with other people , the other prepaires for a new life , reincarnation .
Old 06-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Ill recommend you ten in particular off that list that I would really say to start with
Destiny Of Souls Michael Newton

I just downloaded Journey of the Souls and Destiny of the Souls as audio books to listen to while i'm at the gym.

I'm excited to start them!
Old 07-11-2015, 12:14 AM
Master

They are a good start!