Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Experiencer
Help in crossing over a spirit!!

I believe this is the right thread to post this in but if not please movie it to one that you feel is right.

This is something that is urgent as I feel like it needs to be done before this person is buried which will be tomorrow.

First off, I wasn't sure (and still am not quite sure) if what I'm experiencing is this person. I didn't want to think too much on it because this hits so close to home and I didn't want to make it into something that it is not.

To explain a little - I am a Christan and I have abilities that the church preaches as sinful and of the devil. I have had too many experiences with God to not believe in Him but it is a constant battle within me to have these abilities that are suppose to be wrong. I came to the conclusion that these are God-given abilities but it seems like I am being tested on it now and am now back into emotional turmoil over it.

There has been a young boy who sat on the same pew as I did in church. Every Sunday morning he would sit with his friends and whisper and txt through the whole service. Last week this boy died. At first when I found out I had this weird feeling. I thought it was just a eery feeling of having sat beside him for so long and now hes gone.

Suddenly, activity had started picking up more-so than usual. For instance my 10 year old nephew heard knocking at the bathroom door when he used the bathroom. He asked who was knocking on the door when no one had been in the hallway. This is something that I have never seen happen to him i.e. unexplainable happenings. Another time my fiancee heard 'me' call for him when he was in my bedroom and I was in the bathroom. When I asked him about it, thinking he may had misheard the T.V. in the living room or something, he swore it was as clear as day - as if I had called for him to 'come here'. I have also been seeing more figures around the house - something that I have not been able to see for a while.

The eery feeling I mentioned before started to turn into sadness. The other day when I saw a picture of him on Facebook I then became really depressed at his passing. This all is strange to me as I have never said a word to this boy. We have never had a conversation or even a passing glance. He was always just the kid who sat on the same pew as me every Sunday. Today, I have been feeling very panicky and it's almost as if I'm having an anxiety attack. This is strange as I've only had one in my whole life and I knew the reason as to why I was feeling the way I was feeling. This one, however, baffles me as I don't have any knowing reason to be feeling this way today.

I've been thinking that maybe this kid was getting in contact with me the whole entire time but I am confused because I didn't have any connection with him but the pew. Also, I haven't been to church for about 3 months now so I haven't seen him in quite some time. So, why would he be reaching out to me of all people - someone who has never said a word to him. I'm sure there are more qualified people to help him cross over as I am in a emotional turmoil between my abilities and my beliefs.

Being empathic, I'm also starting to believe this anxiety and sadness is him. I think he knows hes dead. The eery feeling to begin with was possibly him having just died. I would think that would make me feel eery knowing I had died. Then the sadness of knowing your dead and the depression of dieing. Now, the anxiety, because he possibly doesn't know what to do about it and now that he is being buried tomorrow it feels like its 'sealing the deal' and he hasn't even crossed over yet and I'm wondering if he even knows how to cross over.

This is another thing that is a turmoil in me. In my beliefs you have to be saved to go to heaven but I don't know if this kid is even saved. I feel like by helping in crossing him over I may be sending him to his doom if he is not saved.

Can someone please help me because I'm at a tug-a-war with all of this but in all the happenings around here lately I cant keep denying it being this kid and I want to make sure his eternity is a happy one.

Thank you to anyone who can help!
Old 07-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Administrator
Because a religion tells you its evil to be spiritual doesn't make it so. what you are experiencing is you spiritual gifts are growing, what is happening is spirit trying to get your attention,not the young lad you sat by. your sadness comes from knowing the boy. not from him .
if there are any spiritualist churches near to where you live.go along and see for yourself, if they have development classes taking place there that would be a good place for you to start,they would teach you how to control your gifts,
there is nothing evil in spiritualism only in people who tell you there is.in the bible jesus rose from the dead.so how is it evil.follow your own path never mind about religion.you will not go to hell if you you do,so stop worrying about it.
follow your heart not anything else.

Namaste
Old 07-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Seeker

My advice would be to calm down and firstly use the spiritual tools that are second nature to you. That would be the prayers that you say every week in Church. Secondly the young boy has only just passed and may well be active around people that are known to him, if only by sight. If you have a natural spiritual openness about you this can be sensed. Remember the funeral is yet to happen, this service is the Churches way of helping the spirit go the appropriate place, and it usually works. If you feel his presence around you give a prayer for his wellbeing and ask with love, (not command) him to with the power of thought to move to where he now belongs.

I have been helping people cross that are having difficulty for a good few years now. from my experience I'd say it was to early to get worried. Also I've helped people from all faiths and no faith and I can say that no one is turned away.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:45 AM
Ralph

Since he was just an innocent young one I'm convinced he will soon be eating handsfull of Jimjam (Jimjam) to gain strenght and than quickly go on to his next journey. But I think this doesn't fit your belief so my advice would be to concentrate on helping him to the other side by praying for him and maybe guiding him to the other side to ask him - in your prayers - to go into the light (tell him to take a step towards the light he sees).
Old 08-08-2014, 03:50 AM
Experiencer
Thank you everyone for your help! You all have truly helped me in one way or another. I know what actions I will take now :)

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Master
Emerald, don't be concerned about the well being of this young person, he is fine. And he will cross over in a short wile.
But remember, you might see him the way you remember him, but he sees you in a totally different light. And he can be or tries to be around you, like he never could before.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Master

The different churchs may be well meaning , but most are perty narrow minded . You might want to find a more oppen minded church . It does sound like the young boy's spirit is attracted to you . You might try talking to him , let him know that he is dead , that hell is just a myth , that is time for him to move toward the light , look for loved ones in the astral garden , ect.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:46 AM
Master

I personally wouldnt be concerned about this just yet. He's only just passed.

This all may be more about how you are feeling about things then him.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
Okay, update!

The funeral was yesterday and I felt a sense of love and peace and it felt like he went on. However, afterwards I felt such sadness and I cried really hard. The thing is is I don't feel sad about his passing at all. I'm actually really glad he has gone on and isn't in any pain any more. Again, I don't know this kid AT ALL so there really should be no reason for me to feel such sadness. Then, afterwards all day I had been experiencing paranormal stuff. I don't even know who it is any more but I just keep thinking it's the kid. Maybe a spirit playing off my emotions? I don't know anyone have ANY clue at whats going on?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Guide

A lad that young is not likely to be consumed by the emotions you're feeling. He's at peace in a lovely place, having fun new experiences.

These emotions seem more in line with the emotions of those who loved him. I suspect you are accidently linking into the emotions of his family who shared the church pew with you and with all those mourners who attended his funeral.

As for the paranormal stuff that goes on around you, I doubt that it's the boy. As you mentioned, you didn't actually know him. If he wanted to be noticed by someone living, it is far more likely that he'd do paranormal stuff where they live, not with you.

It could be, though, that by connecting to this boy and his family, you have inadvertantly opened yourself to others in spirit who want to talk to someone. Those who can communicate with spirit become beacons for eager spirits wanting to pass on messages, etc.

If you haven't already done so, look into grounding, protecting, opening yourself up and shutting down. Especially the shutting down. It's important to be able to control when you are willing to work with spirit, and when you need 3d "real life" time to yourself.

(((((Emerald Imber))))))