Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
All people are held accountable for what is revealed to them by YHWH. He reveals Himself to all people. When you look into the night sky you see the work of his hands. when you see yourself in the mirror you see the work of his hands. When you take a breath it is His air. His Salvation that He sent to us: Yahushua literally means Elohim (God) saves. He is being translated to all nations of the world, every day even right now. He will not return until all Israel is saved. It is a long story. Those who do not receive Him will be separated from Him eternally. I am full of Joy anyway because I know His Judgements are true.

The Creator indeed created me out of Himself, so He is part of me as I am part of Him, so how could we ever be separated?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
The Creator indeed created me out of Himself, so He is part of me as I am part of Him, so how could we ever be separated?
Choice to sin, His truth is being proclaimed, one way or another!!
Old 10-05-2013, 01:35 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Choice to sin, His truth is being proclaimed, one way or another!!

OK what do you consider sin to be? If a man murders his neighbor, goes to jail and is sorry for what he did, will he be saved?
Old 10-05-2013, 02:37 AM
livingkarma

While I was actively grieving my husband's death I would try to talk to family & friends about my beliefs in the afterlife ...
Everyone challenged my beliefs even though it was obvious I was a nervous wreck with a bleeding heart ...
I felt like I was mercilessly & brutally being raped over & over ...
It was hurtful & painful ...
All I wanted was my beliefs to be respected & to have at least moment of peace per day ...
Now I see why I spent so much time & money going for healing treatments ~
People just did not know how to stop themselves, regardless if I asked them to ...
They were too weak to control their own shortcomings ... *sigh*
I had to remove myself as their target ...

I get so weary from unnecessary banter ...
I'm sorry you are facing resistance in the sharing of your beliefs ...
Old 10-05-2013, 03:09 AM
Master
well, we can speculate until the last trump but there's really no telling what happens (if anything) after one permanently leaves one's earthsuit behind. i mean, even if you get the inside scoop from some disembodied spirit or another that doesn't mean the information provided applies to you. i've had a NDE that indicated to me that my consciousness is carried far beyond the death of my body but despite that belief there really is no guarantee that i'll have the same experience the next (presumably finale) time my earthsuit expires. assuming there is consciousness extending beyond this physicality there might be no set formula for the transition. imo, death is the most personal experience we each go through, a journey we travel on alone and which is unique for each of us.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, we can speculate until the last trump but there's really no telling what happen (if anything) after one permanently leaves one's earthsuit behind. i mean, even if you gets the inside scoop from some disembodied spirit or another that doesn't mean the information provided applies to you. i've had a NDE that indicated to me that my consciousness is carried far beyond the death of my body but despite that belief there really is no guarantee that i'll have the same experience the next (presumably finale) time my earthsuit expires. assuming there is consciousness extending beyond this physicality there is no set formula for the transition. imo, death is the most personal experience we each go through, an experience which is unique for each of us.

Actually, you get what you expect to get...If you expect to sit on a cloud playing a harp, then very likely that is what you will do---for a while anyway...until you are able to see that there is so much more....death "is" personal, but you never go through it alone or without assistance....
Old 10-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Quote:
No problem, there is no "J" in the Hebrew alphabet. I am young in my studies of the Hebrew language but somewhat familiar with the Hebrew alphabet. Yod is the first Hebrew letter in Yahushua's name as well as His Father's and it produces a "Y" sound or "I" sound. Can I post an website link here that adequately explains the spelling His name?
Sure post a link...I get about no "J". I just have never seen Yahushua.
Did u make it up?
Where does it come from?
Thanx

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
While I was actively grieving my husband's death I would try to talk to family & friends about my beliefs in the afterlife ...
Everyone challenged my beliefs even though it was obvious I was a nervous wreck with a bleeding heart ...
I felt like I was mercilessly & brutally being raped over & over ...
It was hurtful & painful ...
All I wanted was my beliefs to be respected & to have at least moment of peace per day ...
Now I see why I spent so much time & money going for healing treatments ~
People just did not know how to stop themselves, regardless if I asked them to ...
They were too weak to control their own shortcomings ... *sigh*i
I had to remove myself as their target ...

I get so weary from unnecessary banter ...
I'm sorry you are facing resistance in the sharing of your beliefs ...

You did not indicate to whom your remarks were meant , but just let me say that banter is never unnecessary as it accompanies chuckles and tongue and cheek sarcasm...My friend and I are simply trying to convert each other and having a bit of fun in the process....
Old 10-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sure post a link...I get about no "J". I just have never seen Yahushua.
Did u make it up?
Where does it come from?
Thanx
Hebrew, Here is a link, your welcome.

http://eliyah.master.com/texis/maste...=Yahushua&s=SS

Specifically article #2 = Why Yahushua?

The whole site has great info!

To get to the main page best to go to Eliyah.com
Old 10-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
You did not indicate to whom your remarks were meant , but just let me say that banter is never unnecessary as it accompanies chuckles and tongue and cheek sarcasm...My friend and I are simply trying to convert each other and having a bit of fun in the process....
Thanks for showing me that Juanita.