Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Book1 i can see Aliens...they are actually living as humans in disguise

Hi.
I know we all know there are people who see (or claim they see) ghosts, but how about aliens?

I was kind of reluctant to talk about this since this is not me reporting to the fellow alien researchers about my findings or anything like that. Quite frankly, I'm not interested in them and don't want to have anything to do with them personally. Before I gained this ability, I remember writing to a guy who was talking at his web page about his 5D knowledge and how aliens can help us human beings to become a higher dimension being like them, "Hey, I find your story interesting and hope we all succeed, but I have no interest in alien at all!"

I gained this ability out of nowhere when I met my soul partner. I think this ability was given by God. I get no direct message or any guidance from God BTW but just like many others, I see(feel) God's presence in everyday's life.

Anyway, how do I see them?
Most of the time, by simply looking at them. All of them sure do look like human on appearance at first , but they start to look like an alien you see on the photos or videos...big eyes, no hairs, wrinkles, monsters, devils, AI, etc... sometimes right away, sometimes it takes weeks or months to find out that they are aliens. Just as I said, I'm not interested in them so I usually don't try to find ones (so this is almost getting forced to know that they are by the reality).
Sometimes by their voice, their writings (messages) , or just my intuition(rare).
When I say I "see" them, it's like seeing it with my mind, not with physical eyes. So this may be by intuition in a way.
I also sense their eerie energy, too , much like ghosts', pretty lifeless, can feel they actually belong to the different dimension (4th) when appearing here in this world.

There are just so many of them....all I can say. And I really don't want to talk about what they do by acting like they are humans like us right now.

I haven't found anyone talking about this ability anywhere so I made this post.
I personally don't think this ability is special, but for all these psychic abilities many people out there seem to have, why none of them seem to have this one?
I think the governments have the alien info because they met them in person, no? Well, who knew technically almost all people in this world have met hundreds of them at least and interact with them daily (unless you've only lived in an isolated area with only a dozen of people around)?
Old 01-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Master
I am an incarnated Reptilian, so I know what you are talking about. Aliens will often incarnate on Earth to help out. My circumstances are different than that but eh.

Anyway, oftentimes when I close my eyes I see aliens pass through my mind's eye, even if I really do not have clairvoyance.

I have seen those of my kind, orca like beings, gorilla like beings, dragon like beings.

Most of the time I cannot see their true forms (they show up as humans with a golden aura) but sometimes my angel will leave an impression so I understand what is going on and the status of those bothering me.

(I have a lot of haters...)

Honestly, I think you might just have extremely strong clairvoyance. Not many can see the true forms of those incarnated.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for your message, Trinitydown.

Wow so it's actually nice to hear from someone (although you too, are not from here!) who understands what I'm talking about, lol.
I do come across certain netizen who are talking about their origin (their planets), why they are here and such in my language (Japanese) but they don't seem to know there's a human like me who can see their trueself. Many of them are simply hiding their truth for their own reason.

It's just sooo odd to see people talking about "the first contact" when there's already tons of aliens living on this planet and people meet them everyday.
Just so, so, not... right....

I just sincerely hope everything will fall into the right place soon...having this kind of ability can be the cause of great trauma, but I'm sure God takes care of it and it's not my right nor business to judge others(aliens).
I myself can only live as a human, that's all:)
P.S. I've read your post at the other thread talking about your need to go back where you belong. Best of luck to you and your friends. I storngly feel human species need their own, too.

Last edited by LonLon : 02-01-2019 at 11:24 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account
oh I double posted this.
How can I delete this
Old 04-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
I think that terrible guy, 'Trump', is definitely an alien in disguise.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Zigzangle,
people are happy they can joke and relax about it Yo!
I'm not saying it's wrong, tho.
It's not that if you are not aliens, all of us are all saints or anything like that at all.They say you shouldn't be scared or feed them fears sooo....
Old 06-01-2019, 02:23 AM
Ascender
Certain artists like Michaelangelo drew people with half deformed faces I wonder if he was seeing them too?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Deactivated Account
MissCreativeSpirit good point.
Many of the aliens are called demons by Christians anyway.
Sure, he was faithful (in his own way I think) so just like many other Christians at that time, may have seen some demons in certain people (although I doubt any of them had the concept of "aliens"). I know he drew a guy he didn't like as a demon at least It's just that they didn't think they are extraterrestrial being but come from different world, dimensions, etc. which isn't exactly wrong.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Thats a great gift you have. Remember to be respectful with having hidden knowledge! You will be surprised the awareness of some to their natural being and maybe surprise them in a good or bad way hah by mentioning this to them.

I have a natural regression ability and can see aura origination almost immediately off someone. I can sometimes tell which constellation people originate from and can see alliances within their soul depending if they have allegiance to certain energy pacts like underworld, angelic, and god like affinity
Old 08-01-2019, 04:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjWozz
Thats a great gift you have. Remember to be respectful with having hidden knowledge! You will be surprised the awareness of some to their natural being and maybe surprise them in a good or bad way hah by mentioning this to them.

I have a natural regression ability and can see aura origination almost immediately off someone. I can sometimes tell which constellation people originate from and can see alliances within their soul depending if they have allegiance to certain energy pacts like underworld, angelic, and god like affinity

Eh It's actually not fun to see so many aliens on this planet tho!! especially when they are essentially cheating us by disguising.
but then again, I'll ask God for help, and I am sure he'll take care of this.

I don't have the ability like yours at all. I can only guess someone's constellation by taking a look at their looks, behavioral, thinking patterns, etc. Looks like people have different abilities based on where your soul come from. I was told by a shaman that I'm a very, very old soul which I'm yet to figure out if it ever means anything at all.

I can also get in touch with certain Nature spirit but I'm no channeler. When I got connected with them with a shaman's help in 3D, I asked them what is the best for all people, they answered, people know it by themselves. So that must mean every people has his or her ability to know themselves, to find their own paths leading to their truth. But somehow the ability to see aliens who are obviously in our ways are not included and I was given this ability for whatever reason. I honestly want all people to wake up and enjoy(? no way) this ability....

Last edited by LonLon : 08-01-2019 at 06:20 AM.