Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Guide

Well, of course it isn’t a good idea to do it every free moment. Each human being needs their time for a break — however they like it.

Removing them? Hmm, it’s a difficult process, even for us. These guides must have come from outside Earth, and have learned some unique ways to protect themselves. It’s not surprising then that for most on Earth, this type of situation is unheard of.

We’ve been contacting some partners from other planets and star systems though. Major spirits on each part of the galaxy have certain ties just in case more alien issues come about to our homes, and they’ve been helping out.

Until then, yes, feel free to relax.

AA Michael
Old 13-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Well, of course it isn’t a good idea to do it every free moment. Each human being needs their time for a break — however they like it.

Removing them? Hmm, it’s a difficult process, even for us. These guides must have come from outside Earth, and have learned some unique ways to protect themselves. It’s not surprising then that for most on Earth, this type of situation is unheard of.

We’ve been contacting some partners from other planets and star systems though. Major spirits on each part of the galaxy have certain ties just in case more alien issues come about to our homes, and they’ve been helping out.

Until then, yes, feel free to relax.

AA Michael

Well, if it helps, they appear to me as orca type beings. The main at one point has shown himself to me as an anthro orca human, as well as a very tall human male with black hair and blue eyes with kind of a round face who dresses all in black with a long coat with silver fastenings. I am not sure if he is from whatever planet cetaceans come from (Sirius?), or if he is just taking on the appearance of one and giving it a bad name.

Also, when I was referring to meditating them away, I was talking about the countless thoughtforms on me. That is what these so called guides told me...to remove the thoughtforms, I must meditate them away. I thought these type of creatures merely left if you stopped feeding them?

Thank you again for all your help. :)
Old 13-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Guide

Hey to anyone following this, Trinity has left the forum for a bit to have some time alone to herself. I closed down the communication paths to the spirit world temporarily, until she’s ready to ask me to open it again.

Due to this, I can’t sense her situation or feelings like I usually can with people now, but last time we connected, she finally had a sense of peace, as well as gratitude to me.

Take care, and don’t pressure Trinity about how her guides aren’t guides. Bud, I’ll call AA Michael. In a way, I am AA Michael, so you’re not going to have fun touching this place badly if you choose. Her negative entity guides were absolutely terrified of me now for a reason.

I’ll leave a particular strength of vibration here — just in case someone tries to bother her again as she’s on her break.

See you.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Flat out these are bad entities you are feeding in some way.
You need to stop giving them power to do so, it could be anything really. (Negative self belief, cutting loved ones out of your life, addictions [Drugs, alcohol, self harm, shopping, etc])
Entities will take what ever form, shape, voice they must to convince you of these things. They don't play by the same rules we do on the physical realm as well as how the angels work.

I'm terribly sorry you've had to deal with these in your life.

Guides would absolutely never betray you like you've stated.
Call upon the ascended masters as well as archangels and take control upon your life back.

I'm telling you right now it is not going to be easy, but work towards it one day at a time. One minutes at a time if you must. You CAN do this.

Find healers around you, I guarantee there is at least one who can help you, start opening you chakras, spend time in nature, get in touch with your soul and you will learn the truth.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchroniicity
You need to stop giving them power to do so, it could be anything really. (Negative self belief, cutting loved ones out of your life, addictions [Drugs, alcohol, self harm, shopping, etc])
Entities will take what ever form, shape, voice they must to convince you of these things. They don't play by the same rules we do on the physical realm as well as how the angels work.

Call upon the ascended masters as well as archangels and take control upon your life back.

I'm telling you right now it is not going to be easy, but work towards it one day at a time. One minutes at a time if you must. You CAN do this.

Find healers around you, I guarantee there is at least one who can help you, start opening you chakras, spend time in nature, get in touch with your soul and you will learn the truth.
I agree with what you've said, they really aren't good entities.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchroniicity

I did say I left a vibration here to make sure people won't mess with her, and it seemed the energies I left here warned me to come back sooner than I thought. Sigh.

When did she say these were good entities? Did you make no attempt to read her own attempts? Do you think a person who's constantly bothered and disbelieved by people as well as these entities would not make an attempt to change?

Did you not read the thread of how much she tried? Do you think any slightest difference in your worldview means she is wrong? I sincerely doubt you've even read much of the thread to gather information. Do you really think you more know about this scenario than the person who lived through it?

Einstein once said, "We do not solve problems at the same level of thinking that created it."

Isn't it a natural problem solving tool to at least try something else, and see how it works? To not realize this is a flaw according to several books on analysis and problem solving I've read. Even if it won't work, at least it's better to try something different that could work.

I don't see anyone else who needs to change here but the people who do not even give a chance to see both sides, and try both ways. I thought that was the way to make a fair opinion -- to listen to each side, but you've failed in this. If not finding a new solution, then gather new forms of information to ask. New questions. New observations.

People like you as I've seen this thread have no argument other than, "This is what I've read and believed from others so this is what's true." "This is what my past experience is and that's what true." But is the past ideas' always truth? Is what everyone else's in this always truth? If you don't believe me as a medium, then believe me as a science student. There are more efficient and kinder ways to solve a problem rather than repeating the same old things over and over.

Give it a chance. It's making some progress, and what I trust more is real direct experience with the scenario -- feedback from her. I remember all about history class on how first souce feedback is more reliable than second order feedback. Is that not the most logical choice for information?

In science -- they teach about avoiding comfirmation bias -- about how people only try to look at evidence or other people who only agrees with what they believe. My analysis shows is that majority of people around here are commiting comfirmation bias, and Trinity is not, as she has considered much of the advice here -- hence she is the most reliable source of feedback. Advice not working doesn't mean she didn't considered it. Do you really think a thread as long as this means she hasn't worked hard enough on this issue?

Another theory many of you have is that you believe she's doing this because she doesn't want to pin the blame on herself? But there's no evidence for this. Her previous posts show that she's open to emotional vulnerability and admitting her mistakes in many other areas -- just see her thread at MySpaces. So why not in this area? The area where fear or pain is more likely to push into trying to change? It's easy to ignore something when life is ordinary, but when life is full of more pressure, more people are willing to change than otherwise. Don't you have these types of experience yourself?

I'm open to feedback of course -- from many of you. If you can argue with me with evidence stronger than doctrine, parrots of what others say or personal anecdotes, then feel free to drop by. If not, then well, that's a shame. Kindness without logic creates less well thought out decisions for others, decisions that can deeply affect someone's life, and I'm not going to allow you people to act without a large amount of it.

Not all situations are the same, and yet you treat it as if it's exactly the same as yours. What I've known all my life is that to find an observation over the structure of the world no one has -- you have to let go of every belief from the past, and observe the problem from anew. What if there was another explanation? That's how major discoveries are made in history.

You may call it childlike wonder. I call it courage.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you, SerendipityLizard, for all you've done. I've been keeping an eye on this thread because I sincerely care for the situation, and I hope Trinity finds peace and ends up with a few guides she can still trust. She's very fortunate to have found your help.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:46 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
Thank you, SerendipityLizard, for all you've done. I've been keeping an eye on this thread because I sincerely care for the situation, and I hope Trinity finds peace and ends up with a few guides she can still trust. She's very fortunate to have found your help.

Aww, no problem. ;) . The guides are so much trouble that the estimated days of extinguishing them got from 2-4 days to 1-2 weeks. It’s good we met, I agree, with negative entities as powerful as this — my presence is more important.

Anyway, check on her yourspace yourselves if you want an update from her from now on — I don’t want to intervene on any privacy she may have wanted by deciding to take the rest in PM.

So take care all of you — bye. :) .