Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 31-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
is that your goal then?

In my opinion, as I have clearly stated above, there is no decided goal. Just say the universe achieved perfection (whatever that might be), then everything becomes static and stands still. So it seems to me that the universe will continue to strive into new pastures of knowledge and rely upon all conscious forms to relay their experiences back to source.
This source is the universal mind, which, like everything else is in a continual state of change. Most conscious 'things' have some sort of sense - smell, touch, hearing, sight, taste; and these senses lead to experiences of all kinds from all kinds of centres.

My goal is to experience everything I can, no matter how long it takes.

I don't want to go to heaven,
Old 02-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking (O) Integral Whole (O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
With recent events playing out as it did, I had a thought one day: What should we, as humans, strive for?

To become an integral whole. One world nation/state.

http://johndasfundas.blogspot.com/20...h-seed-of.html

We { humanity } certainly are not there yet.

http://dreamalities.blogspot.com/200...one-ocean.html

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
No it is mine. Which means I lead one to nil

rats. I never could get the hang of this goals thing
Old 11-08-2018, 04:59 AM
Ascender
Goal vs. Purpose

Goal is the intent of each individual as a person or as a group, basically created.
Is the OP questioning the Purpose of Humanity?
Purpose is the reason for our existence. - No created.
Wouldn't it be just devastating if there never was a purpose .. But.... just simply to exist
Old 11-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Relationship Between Black Holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Wouldn't it be just devastating if there never was a purpose .. But.... just simply to exist

Universe/God has no goal or purpose. Only humans apply a goal or purpose to Universe/God.

Universal mind? H,mmm. That may require a Universal brain and a Universal consciousness.

I believe the closet we can come any Universal mind is via gravity ( ) an dark energy )(.

We know that gravity ( ) aka mass-attraction --or Space contraction-expansion/dialation--- has no distance limits for its line--of-relationship between two masses.
Then there is black holes . whose interiors appear to not have any relationship to any of the environment outside of them. But is there a relationship of gravity between black holes.

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 11-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Universe/God has no goal or purpose. Only humans apply a goal or purpose to Universe/God.

Universal mind? H,mmm. That may require a Universal brain and a Universal consciousness.

I believe the closet we can come any Universal mind is via gravity ( ) an dark energy )(.

We know that gravity ( ) aka mass-attraction --or Space contraction-expansion/dialation--- has no distance limits for its line--of-relationship between two masses.
Then there is black holes . whose interiors appear to not have any relationship to any of the environment outside of them. But is there a relationship of gravity between black holes.

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

I agree.
Goals and purposes are for Human minds.
We create goals to get up in the morning and to keep moving
We want to believe in purpose of our existence so we can continue with creating our goals

Have you noticed?
Most natural beings have purpose.
Vegetations to enrich the earth, the air, and to feed other beings
Small creatures are to feed the bigger creatures
Birds, bees, butterflies and etc to spread the vegetations
They serve their purposes w/o questions why they do it.. and mostly w/o goals.
They do it by simply existing and surviving.

But ... what do humans really do?

As the entire human race... we have done mostly destroying and wasting very effectively.
- by simply existing as human.
Is that our purpose in this universe?

See... we, humans, do not have a clear purpose in this universe.
When most of other creatures have purpose to enrich this earth by simply being... and perhaps by doing so, enrich the universe.

Humans have not enrich this earth nor the universe.... not yet anyway.
So, we still question.. what is our purpose in this universe?
Old 12-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 4 Things That Make Humans Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
I agree.....Goals and purposes are for Human minds.
.....what is our purpose in this universe?

Fuller states approximately this way that is distinct from all other biologicals;

1} objectively harvest information,

2} sort the information and place in catagories,

3} discover patterns and principles,

4} subjectively apply those patterns and principles as human invented technologies that support humans and the integrity of Universe.

Old 12-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Roger Wilco

seems to me on earth most creation goes on with out the creators knowing they are just that , sort of a mess up going awry and no place in particular as freedom to create allows , constantly tripping over own mistakes made by being not aligned and unaware of all the laws creating souls have bound to them
Old 14-08-2018, 04:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Strive for wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
With recent events playing out as it did, I had a thought one day: What should we, as humans, strive for?
Being a human and not an animal. Seems some people want to live in peace and keep the planet clean and a few want to bully and make earth a waste land. Maybe strive for learning how to prevent these people from bullying and polluting. Only a few are ruining it for everyone and they entice people with crumbs while they eat pie. Strive for wisdom.