Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You don't go into the light rather you are the light, it is a matter of embracing your self on a deeper level. The light is already inside of you and if you cling to your own inner light your transition, at the time which we call "death, will be smooth and without fear.

I used to help people die when I worked in a hospice and the one thing we would do is help that person live in, and embrace, the moment. At the time of death be with the transition and do not anticipate what is going to happen next; for fear comes from what may happen next.

A lot of the people that I saw die were in their latter years and many of them would say, days before they died, that their life went by so quickly. I came to understand that many of these people where not here when their life was happening. While they were alive they lived their lives in the memories of yesterday and dreams for tomorrow, and their life went by without them because they were not in the moment where their life was happening, and that is why it seemed their life went by so quickly.

Breath control can help us with mental and emotional control; fear is an emotion based on the anxiety of what may happen next. The cornerstone of my life is "Know Thyself," which includes getting to know your own inner light in the here and now at this very precious moment. Quiet your thoughts about death and live centered in the moment and you can have a smooth transition at the time of human death; don't anticipate; if you have ideas about what is going to happen, you will miss out on the awesomeness that is actually happening.

Such a great post, Starman👍
Old 31-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Guide

I've read,the same article or a similar one. It said that we were being tricked into going into the light and were reincarnating and balancing others karma. Something on the lines of that.

I think that there's a belief that once you go into the light, there no going back.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Master

I never read anything dark or negative about the afterlife. Never. I figure I've been through this countless times (dying and reincarnating) so once I die I will do what I have always done, whatever that is or however I have done it in the past.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
When we pass on, our beliefs manifest, creating illusory environments that conform to our expectations. To those who didn't believe in afterlife, it might take awhile to realize what happened to them, and they might still believe they're physically alive, keeping going like through an uneventful dream of their physical life.

After death, you are in a thought responsive environment.

If a religious person dies, they usually go through an illusory phase of haven / hell / ..., until they realize what happened.

There are people involved in such souls' retrieval, helping them to move on past the confusing phase.

Going toward the white light is best, because it means you're going toward joining your higher self, your immortal soul.

As on any subject there are opinions on all the possible spectrum. Don't let the fear mongers get the better of you!

Wow well said. You create your own eternity
Old 05-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

These fears that embroil you are rooted in your "lizard brain"- that old reptilian bit that is hardwired to keep you safe.

Mr Lizard has no interest in expression, expansion, or evolution. These all actually terrify him because they all involve change, and change involves the unknown, which scares him most of all... there's no way of knowing how safe it will be.

Do you have a regular prayer or meditation practice?

Making such a part of your daily routine will help you connect with your own infinite and eternal nature, and through this connection, discover the deep peace and understanding that is unique to you.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account
We selfishly want signs when our loved ones die, for personally no sign is a good sign, it means they are at rest, lets face, who would want to be dragged back to this world just to please someone.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Seeker

In my book "Futureoids & Cosmic Reincarnation" I explain the death process.I have been shown the whole process by my spiritual dimension (soul). For myself I have another planet to go.
The physics of the universe is such that there is the physical world with a speed of 186,000 miles per second and a spiritual energy field of 1000 light years per second as per the data from my soul.
When you die you will see the light. Suddenly your physical mind will fade away and you will be left with your spiritual dimension. Most people will see the light. Some people will be repelled from the light and perish in the outer darkness. No torture is involved. Spiritual death is rather rapid.
The center of the light is at the center of this Earth. I watched many souls flow into the light. It is a feeling of love. You will become part of the collective soul of the Earth. You will be gone. However you are no in memory and at the right time you will reincarnate into a new fetus.
Some people are cosmic reincarnates and will be transmitted to a new Earth to be born again and live again. Hopefully it will be a higher Earth but that depends upon your Karma. In any event the worst you can expect is a similar life to what you have here. Heaven and Hell does not exist. All there is is physical/spiritual existence in which you are born over and over again forever.
According to my soul I cannot die. It is my fate to live forever. I am not happy about this but at age 79 I have come to accept my fate. In any event there is nothing to fear but life itself.
Old 21-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator
The true "Light" isn't just a thing you see, it's a thing you feel in your Heart and Soul. There is no mistaking (even for someone who has analysis issues) -when that happens. If you ever find a "light" which doesn't feel right in your Heart, then don't bother with it. If you find one that does, then go with the flow and let go of fear.
I've known some shining things indeed which turned out to be false lights. Now I watch from my Heart only with Love as a Guide.
There is no death except the passing away of outworn forms. Life continues in a finer dimension, that's all. Only the physical body gets old, worn out, sickened. The rest of you doesn't!
Old 21-01-2018, 03:40 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have heard the same do not go into the Light, we were discussing that very topic New Year's Eve in fact with friends. She so did not want to go into the Light as she said it makes you come back.

I am not sure how I feel about the "Tunnel of Light" as I have had a Near Death Experience and there was not a tunnel, more just a very calm and peaceful well lit place I was in for my experience.

I have been with many when they make their passing, as a Medium I am at times there to ease the journey and show the family left behind there is someone to meet their loved one cross over.

If I am working with someone struggling to cross over I will open a door for them to choose to enter into, I never force this event we have free will to make our choices even in passing. What I find it opens to is much like here a place that is brightly lit like a nice Sunny Day.

Life continues on that energy level without the confines of the psychical body and physical plane. While it is not openly discussed by those passed, I have at times like other Medium's been given brief insights into it. There are no walls or confines, we are energy so we are free to be with whom we want to be with, free to reconnect with those we never did in the Earth life. Its all a oneness there, there is no time there but there are things you go forth to do and experience like here.

To me there is no Heaven and Hell its just the journey home. Whatever home means to us. We might never re connect or feel that loved on touch this plane again with us. I know that my Dad has been around my children but I have never had that experience of contact.

There are times when I am doing a reading for someone and whom they seek does not come in but someone else does. We do not control contacts.

Too many times how a message comes in is missed as we are not expecting a sign that can be quite saddle at times we want that contact that is more in the human experience of communications.

We can get a message with the smell of a familiar fragrance, or even lotion or medical smell present. This comes in fast and goes out fast. It can be a song that plays that takes you to a memory, this is often that background elevator music in places like a Mall. We can find feather's, coins, or other items that brings us a message. For coins at times its the date on them that ties to the year of a passing. With feathers they will come from seemingly no where.

Other signs can come in dreams that do not seem to make much sense to us but there is a message in them. We hear a slight whisper, or the phone rings and no one is there, the door bell too at times will be a sign no one is at the door.

There are so many things in our busy life we miss as signs. It takes a huge amount of energy to connect with the living and to hold that connection, I know that all too well. So at times it a wonder we ever get contacts.

Lynn
Old 21-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Claire with regard what you said about contact from the other side I believe there's a higher or spiritual law in place which states we have to ask and be open to experiences which means we must trust our family are around and can hear our thoughts and wishes so ask them to make their presence known, if that thought scares the hell out of you maybe a professional medium could put your mind at rest by intercepting for you, as a trainee medium I can assure you those who have passed are in peace and it seems hell is actually on earth, we're living it but don't take my word for it, make contact.