Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Master
We can be born evolved, but we certainly don't come into existence that way.
I came to this planet from the higher 5th density, but this does not mean I have not gone through the same or a similar process only at a different galaxy. If we would measure it in our way of measuring time it would go back millions of years.
If we can not overcome certain hurdles in one life, then in two or ten or twenty life times, what does it matter. We can not move forward until we do.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Guide

Yes, I think we choose our lessons before we are born here. We choose our parents as well. Because this is the freedom of choice in action :)
Old 01-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Ascender

I am incarnated with my twin and I'm positive we had a contract to meet when we did because the timing along with the timing of everything else that has happened is too much to be anything except Divine. I have also had several experiences in which Divine Intervention caused me to avoid bad situations.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Knower

Dear Folks

About "life lessons" it is easy to explain when you believe in reincarnation. Nothing that you dont deserve will happen to you, only things that you deserve to experience you will live! As a general rule if you are experiencing something cruel indicates you have a huge debt related to same action you are suffering (exceptions exist).
Depending on your evolution stage, before reincarnate, you make a reincarnatory plan. In case you are not able to chose, high spirits will advise/guide you to build your plan.
More than 50 other spirits are involved in a reincarnatory plan. A balance of pending debts, reparations that you need to do for others etc.
All this based on your previous reincarnations and your failures.
Even if it is the death of a relative, between reincarnations the spirit dont lose the love bond they have they only increases. Body death dont kill the imortal spirit, they will continue your journey and for sure you will conect to the loved ones again and again.
If you dont believe in reincarnation you will suffer from all these things till the day you change your belief.

Only the spirituality knows our curriculum vitae and what is best for us. Those whon really dont know the entire history believes some injustice is being done, but Divine justice is infallible and perfect.

The SpiritĀ“s Book by Allan Kardec, free dowload at:
www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Good reading!