Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
Color gamblin den leekin radihaterss

had a dream wear i wear i wz in a gamblin den i wz wear pepllee wear doin illeagl gamblin thy wz i wz ib1 of rooms tryn to sleppp i wz i wz room wear i wz in had a leakyy radiahtaerrs it did
but pepplee in gamblin den wear not happyy abot leakiy radihaterr thy wear not thy wear comlani abot sond of it coz it wz put thm off on gamblin coz thy wear lzin monny thy wear thn i wok up off ths 1

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator
Gambling is related to risky behavior or activity. Some part of you is against taking risks and has made it something you should never do. But the part of you that wants to seek adventure in life is trying to do the risky thing despite this rule you made for yourself. The leaky radiator may have to do with some angry emotion getting out. Radiators use heated water to heat the room. water relates to emotions and hot water can mean either anger or trouble. So possibly you have a fear of getting in trouble, hot water, from your risky thing you are doing but you don't want to have that happen. So what are you possibly doing that you may fear to get into hot water with? Are you doing something that others may not approve of? That can feel very risky if we stop following how someone else thinks we should live our life but in the end you do have your own life to live based on your ideals not someone else. It's the only way to live an authentic life.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Gambling is related to risky behavior or activity. Some part of you is against taking risks and has made it something you should never do. But the part of you that wants to seek adventure in life is trying to do the risky thing despite this rule you made for yourself. The leaky radiator may have to do with some angry emotion getting out. Radiators use heated water to heat the room. water relates to emotions and hot water can mean either anger or trouble. So possibly you have a fear of getting in trouble, hot water, from your risky thing you are doing but you don't want to have that happen. So what are you possibly doing that you may fear to get into hot water with? Are you doing something that others may not approve of? That can feel very risky if we stop following how someone else thinks we should live our life but in the end you do have your own life to live based on your ideals not someone else. It's the only way to live an authentic life.

thnx
i ry not to tak risks i dnt but evry now agan i do coz sum tums tims it pays off sum tims it dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔