Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-11-2018, 03:39 AM
Seeker

Invitation to interview

I had a dream where I went to Barcelona to interview a famous footballer from the past and I ended up in a retreat type location.

It was as if I had been selected for the job by other people in authority because of my past association and work for a club I was passionate about. But it was really strange how everything fell effortlessly into place. Like, I didn't really question too much if I got a reward for doing the job, like it made sense to just book the flight and as if I was supposed to do it, and then as I pursued the journey more rare and random things developed relevant to my interests to the point where I was in a luxury retreat location and accompanied by a new man in his 40s, like he was confident and had been around this before. By that I mean the lifestyle of being taken care of and valued for the job and the invitation and new things opening up seamlessly the way it was supposed to be.
Old 27-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Maybe it is your unconscious mind giving you permission to trust your intuition a bit. Perhaps instead of trying to make choices you know you should be making or following a “script” for your life, you will find more happiness and fulfillment if you make decisions that feel right to your authentic self. The presence of the man in his 40s who was confident seemed to be an indication that you’re making correct decisions even though maybe others criticized your rationale at the time.