Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Master

The end of the feeling of disconnection.

The shadow, as all else, is Oneness manifest. Oneness requires no transformation. Oneness is already All There Is.. Absolutely nothing needs to change for connection to Oneness. The peace of total connection to all cannot be felt until all is included as Oneness manifest. Include everything and there will be that peace without the need for transformation. The inclusiveness of Oneness is so complete that even believing that tranformation is required is Oneness believing:)
Old 06-05-2017, 05:16 AM
Master
i hear ya Iamit.
a related channeling:
Deactivating the Energy of Lack, Limitation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq9GVWxhzc4
Old 06-05-2017, 05:57 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
The shadow, as all else, is Oneness manifest. Oneness requires no transformation. Oneness is already All There Is.. Absolutely nothing needs to change for connection to Oneness. The peace of total connection to all cannot be felt until all is included as Oneness manifest. Include everything and there will be that peace without the need for transformation. The inclusiveness of Oneness is so complete that even believing that tranformation is required is Oneness believing:)

As stated already in the other post I do not consider disconnection as detachment being an issue but I consider feeling being the actual issue.

Many expressions you are using when talking about your 'oneness' are appropriate. What is inappropriate however is your fixation on the concept of 'oneness' which may cause the misperception that there is a real oneness, a oneness as a truth.

I would choose different wordings:
Quote:
The shadow, as all else, is Oneness manifest.
Nothing is manifest, since nothing can be found.
Quote:
Oneness requires no transformation.
Nothing needs to be transformed.
Quote:
Oneness is already All There Is..
All there is is suchness.
Quote:
Absolutely nothing needs to change for connection to Oneness.
Absolutely nothing needs to change and nothing needs to connect to anything.
Quote:
The peace of total connection to all cannot be felt until all is included as Oneness manifest.
There is peace from the outset like sun always shining even if there are clouds.
Quote:
Include everything and there will be that peace without the need for transformation. The inclusiveness of Oneness is so complete that even believing that tranformation is required is Oneness believing:)
Nothing needs to be done.

But honestly I have to say that I have done many things before and I doubt that I could authentically say 'Nothing needs to be done.' if I hadn't done those many things before.

And even now I am still doing this or that but the doing is not perceived in the context of a causality as if effecting phenomena hoped for. The doing is just a kind of recall based on a certainty that is not about 'knowing something' and is not about truth(s) since there aren't any truths in suchness.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i hear ya Iamit.
a related channeling:
Deactivating the Energy of Lack, Limitation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq9GVWxhzc4

Thanks. Will check it out.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
As stated already in the other post I do not consider disconnection as detachment being an issue but I consider feeling being the actual issue.

Many expressions you are using when talking about your 'oneness' are appropriate. What is inappropriate however is your fixation on the concept of 'oneness' which may cause the misperception that there is a real oneness, a oneness as a truth.

I would choose different wordings:

Nothing is manifest, since nothing can be found.

Nothing needs to be transformed.

All there is is suchness.

Absolutely nothing needs to change and nothing needs to connect to anything.

There is peace from the outset like sun always shining even if there are clouds.

Nothing needs to be done.

But honestly I have to say that I have done many things before and I doubt that I could authentically say 'Nothing needs to be done.' if I hadn't done those many things before.

And even now I am still doing this or that but the doing is not perceived in the context of a causality as if effecting phenomena hoped for. The doing is just a kind of recall based on a certainty that is not about 'knowing something' and is not about truth(s) since there aren't any truths in suchness.

Yes nothing needs to change for connection purposes. However the uncomfortable feeling of disconnection is passed to the mind to solve. It just happens that way and the mind reacts as usual by trying to solve that problem, hence spiritual seeking and consideration of the many solutions on offer .

A process you have no doubt been through yourself and may still be on, so for once may know what I'm talking about :)

Only joking:)
Old 09-05-2017, 06:12 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Yes nothing needs to change for connection purposes.

Here it is again ... I mentioned that in the other thread:
Quote:
your concept 'oneness' is a monistic concept but nevertheless you speak of 'connecting to oneness'. I mean if everything is already this 'oneness' then both, disconnecting from and connecting to is impossible.

If I were you I would drop this 'connecting vs disconnecting' dualism. It is misleading. I would try to find more appropriate expressions.

Quote:
However the uncomfortable feeling of disconnection is passed to the mind to solve. It just happens that way and the mind reacts as usual by trying to solve that problem, hence spiritual seeking and consideration of the many solutions on offer .

A process you have no doubt been through yourself and may still be on, so for once may know what I'm talking about :)

Only joking:)
That is no joke. This process is called 'life' or 'conscious being'. I am still alive and therefore my mind is still working ... of course.

you are right that uncomfortable feelings usually are passed to mind for processing. That is the human conditioning.
The processing includes: finding a solution to get rid of these uncomfortable feelings.
In finding a solution what actually happens is that the mind is merely tricking itself and that self-tricking then is the solution one is not even conscious about.

But consider this:

your processing led you to your concept of 'oneness'.

my processing led me to a rational and consistent philosophy covering all and everything and its application by means of rational analysis of phenomena including 'feelings' and emotionalities in general and their cause which is the innate truth habit defined in the other thread.

Now if your mind's processing of uncomfortable feelings led you to your concept of 'oneness' and my mind's processing of uncomfortable feelings led me to rationality what can we conclude?
We can conclude that our individual conditiongs are different.
And if we then would express individually how it works to get rid of uncomfortable feelings of course our expressions will be different because you will argue from the perspective of your concept of 'oneness' and I will argue from the perspective of the concept of 'emptiness of inherent existence, i.e. emptiness of truth'.

Isn't that perfect?

I think it is and it shows that everyone "knows" better than everybody else!
And from my perspective this diversity causes an issue (i.e. 'uncomfortable feeling') only if innate truth habits get involved.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Here it is again ... I mentioned that in the other thread:

If I were you I would drop this 'connecting vs disconnecting' dualism. It is misleading. I would try to find more appropriate expressions.

That is no joke. This process is called 'life' or 'conscious being'. I am still alive and therefore my mind is still working ... of course.

you are right that uncomfortable feelings usually are passed to mind for processing. That is the human conditioning.
The processing includes: finding a solution to get rid of these uncomfortable feelings.
In finding a solution what actually happens is that the mind is merely tricking itself and that self-tricking then is the solution one is not even conscious about.

But consider this:

your processing led you to your concept of 'oneness'.

my processing led me to a rational and consistent philosophy covering all and everything and its application by means of rational analysis of phenomena including 'feelings' and emotionalities in general and their cause which is the innate truth habit defined in the other thread.

Now if your mind's processing of uncomfortable feelings led you to your concept of 'oneness' and my mind's processing of uncomfortable feelings led me to rationality what can we conclude?
We can conclude that our individual conditiongs are different.
And if we then would express individually how it works to get rid of uncomfortable feelings of course our expressions will be different because you will argue from the perspective of your concept of 'oneness' and I will argue from the perspective of the concept of 'emptiness of inherent existence, i.e. emptiness of truth'.

Isn't that perfect?

I think it is and it shows that everyone "knows" better than everybody else!
And from my perspective this diversity causes an issue (i.e. 'uncomfortable feeling') only if innate truth habits get involved.

We have agreement that what works for one character may not work for another and if that can be accompanied by a friendly acceptance of such differences all the better.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:50 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
We have agreement that what works for one character may not work for another and if that can be accompanied by a friendly acceptance of such differences all the better.

of course, right from the outset. And - from my perspective - based on this premise comparing views or exchanging words from those different perspectives can be a great inspiration and a good practice for both parties involved because for both of them it provides the opportunity to check the authenticity of their own individual view in the context of being confronted with a different view. If afflictive emotionalities (e.g. 'uncomfortable feelings') arise in this context of being confronted with a different view then the view isn't authentic or not perfectly authentic.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Master

Quote:

of course, right from the outset. And - from my perspective - based on this premise comparing views or exchanging words from those different perspectives can be a great inspiration and a good practice for both parties involved because for both of them it provides the opportunity to check the authenticity of their own individual view in the context of being confronted with a different view. If afflictive emotionalities (e.g. 'uncomfortable feelings') arise in this context of being confronted with a different view then the view isn't authentic or not perfectly authentic.

You overlook that characters vary when generalising about what may, or may not be authentic. One size does not fit all.

It depends what you mean by authentic. If you mean free from conditioning that one may not even be aware of then you are on very dodgy ground indeed when concluding what may or may not be authentic.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:57 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
You overlook that characters vary when generalising about what may, or may not be authentic. One size does not fit all.
No but you misunderstood 'authentic' because 'authentic' refers to the sphere of an individual's experience. So what may be authentic expression for one individual isn't necessary authentic expression for another individual. If you adopted my view through using my corresponding linguistic expressions your view wouldn't be authentic. Why? Because it wouldn't have been authenticated by your experience.

Quote:
It depends what you mean by authentic.
See above.
Quote:
If you mean free from conditioning that one may not even be aware of then you are on very dodgy ground indeed when concluding what may or may not be authentic.
Conditioning becomes irrelevant due to realization of emptiness of (one)self. This state then is called 'freedom from conditioning'. It refers to an experience and since it exists only through imputation - as all other phenomena - it is empty of truth too. There aren't any truths but there are appropriate or inappropriate linguistic expressions from the perspective of the view of emptiness of inherent existence.