Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

What is this feeling, why do I feel this way?

My parents' friend's spouse died a few days ago but for some reason I have this feeling that I do not want to go anywhere near or allow said person to even come over to our house (said person wants to come over, possibly sleep here because they are too scared to sleep at their own place, but I feel really angry as if I want to protect myself from something)

Is this a spirit of death or infirmity I sense from the current living spouse?

Trying to make sense of my intuition right now, I don't understand why I feel this way.

Perhaps it's a feeling of having spiritually cleansed our house over the years that I do not want any other spirits which may be lingering around said person to come into our house.

What's the best thing to do in this situation? I don't know why I feel so angry. I actually sense there are some death spirits around said person and I don't want my parents or myself to get troubled.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Knower
Go with your feelings.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Master

That might just be a self-serving justification because you don't want the "discomfort" of having a grieving stranger in the house.

Anyway, it is your parents' house, so it is only up to them. There is also an opportunity to feel some compassion, and exhibit some "spiritual enlightenment" ... (?)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirituallyEnlightene​d
Perhaps it's a feeling of having spiritually cleansed our house over the years that I do not want any other spirits which may be lingering around said person to come into our house.

What's the best thing to do in this situation? I don't know why I feel so angry. I actually sense there are some death spirits around said person and I don't want my parents or myself to get troubled.

Where do you draw the line? Are you going to psychically scan all visitors to your parents' house to decide if their energies are pure enough to be admitted?

And what do you mean by "death spirits"? If the friend's spouse only died a few days ago then it is certainly possible that the deceased spouse is hanging around the living partner in etheric form. If so, then you have the opportunity to transmit lots of loving energy to encourage the deceased spouse to move onwards into the light.

And surely if the spiritual energies in your house are so clean and strong then they will not be disturbed by a temporary visitor who may have some difficult spirits. And if the energies of the house are disturbed, then you can always do a cleansing ritual after the person has gone.

Or perhaps this is all about you. Why are you angry? Why are you so concerned that you might be troubled by this visit? Does all of this trigger off something disturbing from your past?

Only you have the answers to these questions.

Peace.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I actually sense there are some death spirits around said person and I don't want my parents or myself to get troubled.
Death Spirits? What are you scared of, that those death Spirits will come for you or taint your peaceful and sacred haven?

There is no such thing as death Spirits - there s no such thing as death. 'Death' is actually a very special event in a Spirit's existence, it's a time when they transcend the earthly plane and go Home, back to Spirit, ascend to heaven..... In short, it's a good time for them. Any Spirits associated with that passing won't be hanging around, they'll be long gone. Unless you believe in ghosts of course. I'm guessing that if your friend feels they need someone to be with that the marriage was at least amicable if not loving. If so then any lingering Spirit will be there out of Love and not malice, so I doubt they'll be tossing your furniture around.

What you're doing is projecting your fears that have come from your own lack of understanding, respectfully. The best way to allay fears is to confront them, your friend most likely badly needs people to be with and if you turn them away because of your fears, what does that say about you? And what will be going through your mind afterwards? If you confront your fears for the sake of your friend???

If you're trying to protect yourself from something, what is it?? Have you 'dismantled' these feelings?

I was a practising medium for a while and have spent time with Spirits that have come back to comfort Loved Ones. Form my own experiences there's nothing more beautiful to experience than the Pure Love they bring. So if you are very lucky and they do attract 'death Spirits', you could well be in for one of the most Spiritual experiences you could ever have.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Administrator
as much as I would normally say go with your feelings this is your parents house and some compassion is needed here. if you are aware of spirit, why are you so afraid?
I think you need to think more of the person left behind than yourself.

Namaste
Old 21-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That might just be a self-serving justification because you don't want the "discomfort" of having a grieving stranger in the house.

Anyway, it is your parents' house, so it is only up to them. There is also an opportunity to feel some compassion, and exhibit some "spiritual enlightenment" ... (?)

I think I agree with this, but still, if you're uncomfortable, don't do it.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
My parents' friend's spouse died a few days ago but for some reason I have this feeling that I do not want to go anywhere near or allow said person to even come over to our house (said person wants to come over, possibly sleep here because they are too scared to sleep at their own place, but I feel really angry as if I want to protect myself from something)

Is this a spirit of death or infirmity I sense from the current living spouse?

Trying to make sense of my intuition right now, I don't understand why I feel this way.

The situation has clearly triggered something. Maybe facing it head on will bring you some clarity. Imagine yourself in their shoes, I expect if they knew how you felt they'd be so upset it's making you feel this way. On the other side of fear is bliss....which is why its always good to face your fears IMO
Old 22-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator
Grieving for a loved one , especially in the early stages is a very hard time for a person. Grief is not pretty. It opens many feelings, some of them guilt, sorrow, a deep hollowness, sometimes despair, sometimes feeling they don't want to stay in the world without their loved one....etc. It is a very unstable time emotionally for a person.

In company they often mask themselves for the sake of politeness, but the turmoil goes on under the surface.

Some people who are sensitive but have not yet become conscious of understanding and compassion could maybe be disturbed by such a clash of energies. Clashing energies like that can feel disturbing to a "psychic" observer who doesn't have their heart developed enough to cope with it.

Is this you?

This is an opportunity to learn to put compassion before your own disturbance....if you feel able to. If you are able to, it will be a great leap forward for your spiritual development.
And if you genuinely are able to centre in your Heart and offer kindness and understanding to that bereaved person...believe me, the whole room will light up with Love.

This -even if the person is unaware of it, will help them to cope with their sad loss.

Yes there actually is no death. Only a continuation of life in a finer dimension. And a deceased person often can remain close to their loved one for a little while after passing. They don't always. That is their choice.
Sadly, the person on Earth who is crying, doesn't always know this.
It is a beautiful thing indeed, if/ when Love surrounds the bereaved person. Kindness and friendliness and quiet support will help them through. The loved one who has passed will be greatly helped and relieved by that too.

This may be an opportunity for you to give.

The most wonderful spiritual thing is the state of unconditional Love.

But there is nothing "negative" about noticing a feeling inside yourself, and wondering about it, and facing it. Some of our feelings are not pretty. They are all part of being human. They are all there for us to learn this and that from.
Old 29-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Master

Some good replies here. Take them to heart SpirituallyEnlightened.