Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-09-2019, 04:21 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Pretty much.

I already "get" me...but it is STILL "so what?"

Oh, Dark Matter is just the result of the gravitational entanglement of super luminal photons? SO? BORING!

The limestone casing on the pyramids was used as a reagent to extract monoatomic isotopes from base metal salts? *YAWN* NEXT!!!

Watch me read the Bardo Thodol in Tibetan...backwards!! TOO EASY!!!

Oh, so those things that scholars think are "seals" from Mojendro Daro are actually educational aids for children? Like alphabet blocks? Cools!!...NEXT...

Meanwhile, I am dying...my physical body is rotting away...and it is too late for me.

Hope you’re well, SD.
Old 18-09-2019, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Is there any benefit to omniscience, SD?

JL
There is one benefit.. knowing exactly what it is that's going down, but also realizing what it is that you actually need to do to rectify the situation...and when it is in your power (and best interests) to do so.

That PM I shared with Unseeking Seeker contained a lot more than I divulged here.

Shivani:

Quote:
Last time I spoke to Shiva, He was going on about how I need to apply myself more to my Sadhana, do more meditation, follow the Tantric rituals, do the 16 Somwar Vrat Katha (intermittent fasting on Mondays), do a Nav Graha Pooja (planetary/astrological supplication), continue my translation of obscure Agamic texts, watch my diet, take Ashwaghanda, Tulasi, Shellaki and Shilajit, perform Matseyendranasana (Fish pose) and Nauli Kriya (stomach wall exercises).."

I am like "woah, hold up..one thing at a time".

Then Shiva said "I have given you the same instructions a dozen times now and you have done nothing! Speak to me again when you have at least done one of them".

That was about a year ago and I have been very lazy..and Shiva hasn't spoken to me...He is ignoring me until I get more serious about improvement and also start to live my experiences.

I don't channel Lord Shiva for others because I have has some very bad experiences with it... everything from "ask Shiva to tell me what number I am thinking of" to "Can you please get Shiva to tell me the questions for my upcoming college exam?" to "can you please get Shiva to make the girl I am interested in like me? to "If you could really channel God, you should go and see James Randi to get a million dollars"...to "Does Shiv-ji know if Babaji is still alive?" to "ask Shiva where I can find a Guru"...and so, after that I realised that whatever Shiva had to say was for my ears only.
Quote:
Okay, I have decided to explain it better..in terms you can understand.

My experience:

When my Kundalini rose, all of my Chakras were wide open except for my Throat Chakra.

The Throat Chakra is responsible for self-expression, creativity, not caring to be accepted by others, positive communication skills, regulation over emotional outbursts...

Mine was slammed shut..tight as a clam shell.

Kundalini was bound straight for the Third-Eye (Ajna Chakra), due to all of the fixed gazing (Trataka) and breath retention (Kumbhaka) kriyas I was practicing at the time.

If anybody wants to know the quickest way to open the Third-Eye, I can take them there...but I digress.

I was not ready because of my closed Throat Chakra, so Kundalini had to bypass it and take another route... straight up the Vagus Nerve and into Ajna THAT way.

What followed, were neurological problems affecting the whole left side of my body and my autonomic Nervous System.

The trade-off is that occasionally, the Ajna Chakra allows some of the Shakti energy into the Crown..but the rest of it either flows back down my arms and out the palms of my hands OR goes into the sacred heart space...but my physical body pays for it.

The only solution is to work on opening my Throat Chakra so that Kundalini can ascend the proper way, alleviate the pressure on all my nadis and lead to a direct communication link between my brain and heart.

....and that is where I am at experientially.

I will be okay...nothing that some grounding and bringing the energies back down into Muladhara Chakra won't fix (temporarily, until I can get a Soul Retrieval) and having a set bed time and waking up routine... keeping hydrated, giving up coffee and refined carbs, doing more yoga.

Once Kundalini rises, you can't slacken off...well you can, but there will be dire consequences.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Legrand

Take care Shivani,

Love!
Old 18-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Master
Dear Souls..

I have been laughing and crying simultaneously for hours...it feels SO good to re experience the awakening to 5D from a different modality because I allowed myself to get too bogged down in my own self concept.

Here we go my friends...this is for everyone on this thread...everyone on SF. It is a message to be shared right now and tears are a great way to release pent up energy and remove blockages.

Feel Good Now - Matt Kahn
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIx5iFNjj-0

What had me bawling my eyes out?

I have a great talent...look at how I can stop conversations immediately like a gangster gunslinger entering a bar...look at how I kill threads! Watch while I empty a room in five minutes due to my "weirdness" to the mutterings of "who the hell brought her?" Look at how perfect that is...how wonderful...and I do it SO well. I am the Divine expressing itself to the Divine who doesn't want to listen..what a great talent that is and I do it so effortlessly! I love myself because I have this ability.

The video is long...it is over two hours, but how long does Enlightenment take?

Your call.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Master

SD putting her worries aside
Offers all of us a joy ride!

Old 18-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

SD putting her worries aside
Offers all of us a joy ride!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCorJG9mubk

Yeah, I am not myself right now, which is a good thing.

Just watch where this goes...

A bit of Shivani self-love... anybody care to join me in a dance?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA
Old 18-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Master
Shivani, hey there! I didn't respond to folks for a day or so but I just read your last with me a few pgs back and your musings & thoughts really made me smile...I was like, EXACTLY

Even though I am just now digging through...just wanted to say...
please do YOU !!!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

I like to think that there does require the experience of something dark in order to understand a deeper meaning of the light. This dark lifetime came after several lifetimes more enlightened so to speak and I don't believe in spiritual devolution and I don't believe that there is much of a choice when it boils down to what the soul aspect requires to experience for many reasons but the self healing and the realigning with the heart is perhaps a small price to pay for the experience had even though there is much suffering for all involved.
Hey there :). I don't disagree. Since that darkness is within us...as our iniquities, our individual weaknesses and vulnerabilities...we have access to it anytime. So it's up to us as to how we go about acknowledging and transmuting that iniquity. Whether we go that way (toward darkness) or another way...those are our choices, mysterious or confusing as they may seem. Nothing is ever lost and thus never "wasted", but sometimes, perhaps we are just misdirected for a while, until we work through certain things. Mainly residual / unaddressed things.

In the end it's all about seeking balance. In our spiritual ignorance -- apart from authentic love, we may go about this in a misaligned away...sometimes over and over again, till we accept "The Way" of authentic love and right-alignment at heart, and consciously seek that path. Many seek power or strength (at all costs) to find balance and control, for example...and only much later realise it brings neither, in truth. But it's that realisation that points the way back.

Quote:
This goes back to my original thought about how people behave when aligned and when not and it doesn't necessarily reflect where a peep is at within themselves when they create sufferings on a grand scale.

On the surface peeps will never know if a dictator who has a taste for blood is highly evolved or not, one can only tell if one is aligned through the heart or not.
I would add that none of what either of us have just said makes any sense at all unless we also acknowledge that no soul heals fully until all other souls do the same...and this is particularly true for those souls closest to you. I refer you back to your mum as close soul soul fam, as an example.

Point being that when you share a heart centre then at some point you realise that the damage or harm or unkindness they suffer is also experienced directly by you. And that to do them harm (whether intentionally or in ignorance) is going to literally come right back to your own inner doorstep. I suppose what's a bit unfortunate is that it takes so many lifetimes to come to this realisation as a rule, LOL...which is:

It's not just pretty words or nice ideas, the whole loving the other as yourself bit. Because when it comes to your closest soul family, it is a literal thing -- in that both the harm and the love you give to them is felt/experienced directly by you. This is what I oh-so-scientifically have termed "getting a clue" on the path of awakening and living from centre.
Quote:
In regards to the forgiveness aspects and your questions, I wasn't conscious of coming face to face with anyone but that doesn't mean to say that in the spirit world we didn't shake hands so to speak. Some might not want to face other's because they are not yet ready too but are willing to let bygones be bygones but I was aware of another lifetime in the american civil war where generals of both sides shook hands in the spirit world.

I had a good few years of american civil war generals visit me a while after I saw myself in a north / union uniform. I was betrayed by my own side which perhaps reflects a strong sense of loyalty in my life now, I was even killed by vikings as a viking for trying to spread love in an earlier life.. Gees I know how to pick em don't I lol..
No good deed, eh? As in, yes the betrayal is a common theme all round, unfortunately. It's a deeply spiritual exercise to forgive them and yet to nonetheless also own your pain and confusion which itself still needs affirmed, healed, and reconciled in authentic love, ultimately.

And how about the other side? Where you may have betrayed others, or did bad deeds? You don't specify but you allude to it generally. That too is a deeply spiritual exercise...

I have spent time in forgiveness understanding my feelings, which was still necessary even though I had long since let go and forgiven the acts done to me. I lacked much of any awareness here of my feelings involved (aside from the love in my heart), and I need to continue to be present for my feelings, to affirm, acknowledge, heal, and reconcile these for one (me) and all (any others).

I have also spent time reflecting on the perspective of others and how they felt, and why they acted as they did. Where I wronged them or certainly hurt them in some way...even if in ignorance. That is usually the case when you're not doing black magic, LOL...most of us commit harm and trauma to others in ignorance, and even with love and good intentions, due to a lack of understanding and fuller interbeing -- and ALSO due to a lack of parity and balance in our society and in our relationships. This is something humanity needs to include in terms of broader reconciliation and healing. I lacked full awareness of the feelings of others, and here too these need to be affirmed, acknowledged, healed and reconciled by one and all.

Quote:
In my present incarnation there has been forgiveness through communication but perhaps not in a way where it's straightforward. Straightforward in a way where the other who has found it difficult all their life to come to terms with themselves and their actions would never apologise because it would mean that they were unjust. So in this case when it was said that she never realized at the time what she had and now does then it is in her way accepting her unjust behaviour. Does that make sense.

If I was to verbally say I forgive her for her actions that would of pushed her over the edge. I feel she had come as far as she could for now. As you know she isn't a well lady and has been consumed by addictions and by her own guilt and I wouldn't be sending healing to her if I hadn't forgiven her.. and as also said before, my sufferings endured by her hand was the catalyst for me to find myself, this understanding also played it's part in my recovery and forgiveness work relating to myself and what I did in the sorcerer lifetime ..
There are always many others in every person's life who need forgiven OR to forgive us...but they're just not all "exes", LOL. So luckily (LOL) she's not the only one you need to forgive. Nor does this only apply to your present lifetime, as you noted ;) Forgiving her or anyone who has hurt you gravely...AND seeking forgiveness where you have hurt other gravely...not just in spirit but also "on the ground" wherever possible -- these are "first runs" for the rest of our journey. We'll get better at this as we go, provided we just get going.

But I will say it's particuarly noteworthy you've tried to be as skillful as possible in handling it due to her vulnerabilities. That is very compassionate, to recognise her core humanity, her feelings, and thus her dignity even if you felt (understandably) deeply wronged by a lot of misaligned stuff put forth by someone who may be at a very different place on their path.

As you reflect on your life and go fwd, etc., that is the one thing to consider...where is it you have not treated others well regarding their core humanity? Their feelings, their basic dignity? And where have others (aside from your ex) treated you in this way?

These are the persons and the situations in your life that will remain in need of healing and reconciliation. And as we've been saying, at a certain point we cannot go further till we address them. So keep that compassion and those skillful means at hand so you can offer them to others...and so that you know what to request in turn when it's you who need the forgiveness of others.
Quote:
It's getting all the fasts together and in this conscious lifetime getting all the facts to all incarnations is most difficult .. perhaps in some way it isn't mean't to be.. You just get enough info to clear up any residue energy.

x daz x
That's probably true...and the order of what you receive is also likely important, so as not to break our spirits till we can handle it.

So...is that why I have had such a major "data dump"? Hahaha...well, I did ask for understanding and wisdom for my journey. And they say, be very careful what you ask for

Peace & blessings Dazzle
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Shivani, hey there! I didn't respond to folks for a day or so but I just read your last with me a few pgs back and your musings & thoughts really made me smile...I was like, EXACTLY

Even though I am just now digging through...just wanted to say...
please do YOU !!!

Peace & blessings
7L
Yeah, I will let up on the theory for a while...my brain needs a rest - as evidenced by the fact I am now listening to techno metal - the contradiction of all contradictions.

I realise this is a forum where people discuss deep and meaningful stuff, but what can be more deep and meaningful than watching cats react to cucumbers? Seriously?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXv44YL_Gio

What is it about cucumbers that freaks cats out so much? Omniscience fails to answer that question...so Huston, we have an existential problem.

That Matt Kahn video is worth the watch by the way.

Maybe peeps need to forget about Enlightenment to find it..when they come to the realization of who is actually "forgetting" of corz.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there :). I don't disagree. Since that darkness is within us...as our iniquities, our individual weaknesses and vulnerabilities...we have access to it anytime. So it's up to us as to how we go about acknowledging and transmuting that iniquity. Whether we go that way (toward darkness) or another way...those are our choices, mysterious or confusing as they may seem. Nothing is ever lost and thus never "wasted", but sometimes, perhaps we are just misdirected for a while, until we work through certain things. Mainly residual / unaddressed things.

In the end it's all about seeking balance. In our spiritual ignorance -- apart from authentic love, we may go about this in a misaligned away...sometimes over and over again, till we accept "The Way" of authentic love and right-alignment at heart, and consciously seek that path. Many seek power or strength (at all costs) to find balance and control, for example...and only much later realise it brings neither, in truth. But it's that realisation that points the way back.

Hey :)

I suppose one needs to have a total understanding of what one requires to experience. In a broader sense it could be said that God / Source or whatever word suits created individuality to experience everything that there is to experience.

So when we associate soul groups, higher selves into that individual equation then at some point one may need to experience the dark side just because the experience hasn't yet been experienced or integrated. At this level, it's not a choice to experience light or dark it simply is what you at a soul level requires to experience ..

I would say in time and in reflection of all of one's lifetimes had to date then one's requirements change so one's lifetimes had in future incarnations will reflect that ..

At a point you may find that one reincarnates as a teacher or a healer each time, just in slightly different ways, perhaps some heal through their hands, their presence, their music, their words ..

Going back to my previous thoughts in regards to forgiveness, how can one really appreciate the act of forgiveness of another if one hasn't had the experience of being forgiven also ..

This seems to be a most common process really in many aspects of life .. A counsellor for example or a medium who has lost loved one's or has suffered many conditions relates to their patients and clients in such a deeper way when they have experienced the same or similar ..

x daz x