Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
This thread needs a big hug...

xox Ditto!
Old 14-09-2019, 11:11 PM
ImthatIm

The whole New Testament of the Bible is a book of Love and freedom.

If you belong to a cult you need to take responsibility and get out.

Cults are prevalent in all areas of humanity.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
The whole New Testament of the Bible is a book of Love and freedom.

If you belong to a cult you need to take responsibility and get out.

Cults are prevalent in all areas of humanity.
Yah, falling for a 'con' is something which I think most people have done. But no one else has the power to 'save' you from continuing to do so. That's a TOUGH love-lesson from LIFE, aye what?
Old 14-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I remember hearing about that there is quite a bit of Kool-Aid jokes going around for a couple of years after that happened. Crazy how people will fallow someone to the grave if they believe in them . . Dangerous

The one I spoke of who left that cult before the Kool-Aid look a like incident,
I spoke to her today and she still believes Jim Jones, the leader, was not a fake.
Apparently, almost none of his followers 'checked him out' but believed fully on faith. Sad.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
So many people seem to be worrying about it it's rubbing off on me lol. I'm usually chill but all this talk of the world ending through killing the planet and stuff, can make you feel a little bleak.
I do not believe the World is coming to an end.

Some of the fears come from fear tactics used by religions and politicians. For example, we were told last year we only had 12 years left. One year has already came and went so now we have 11 years left. Then some political leaders rolled back certain regulations so now we have 9 years left. And then all of a sudden, the rain forests in the Amazon caught fire. So now we have 5 years left. The fires also did away with one of the largest CO2 sinks which means we only 2 possibly 3 years left.

Sure, we are coming out of an ice age: we still have polar ice caps. But we must realize that the planet has seen numerous ice ages and still has survived.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-09-2019, 04:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yah, falling for a 'con' is something which I think most people have done. But no one else has the power to 'save' you from continuing to do so. That's a TOUGH love-lesson from LIFE, aye what?

I agree when it comes to adults.

In the case with a lot of adults who ended up leaving my childhood church, many did end up finding and reigniting this inner connection. They were the same one's who were already searching but became misguided by fear for some time. Other types appear to be looking for others to control them as a sort of safety net I perceive.

Unfortunately a lot of kids end up being caught up in it all through no fault of their own which is where my sentiments really kick in.

One could say that it is part of a bigger plan for the soul to experience being born and raised into such a community.
I'm not sure.

All that I know is that my own inner sense of Unity and love is what drove to seek truth outside of doctrine.
I can only hope for the same for others.

We all experience seperation in our own ways I guess - as part of the souls journey.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
There's been a lot of bad stuff happening lately. Someone wants to open a court case, based off a decade old dead person; the King of Pop and it seems like we're losing our freedom, anymore. I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else? Can I choose a timeline where the rapture hasn't happened yet, if such were to occur?

I am sorry, I forgot to address the OP...

I am trying to remember to be a better communicator but I am a bit blind at times.

You may choose whatever timeline is right for you. There was a time where I was sure that I was going to die at a specific time and in a specific way because I had a prophetic dream as a child.
I was always afraid that I was running out of time!

It was just a doorway to a possibility which was not set in stone. It was an opportunity for me to explore more of myself through my own fears of this particular outcome. It was an opportunity to realign myself to love.

We change our fate everyday through our choices and our heart or our fears. Try to connect the choice which is most aligned to love for you.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
Unfortunately a lot of kids end up being caught up in it all through no fault of their own which is where my sentiments really kick in.
This is just a more extreme (intense?) version of what all 'kids' are born into, I think. From my book, Godspeak 2000:
It is because we are all psychospiritually receptive that there are corollaries between personal disposition and time and place of birth. As we are most impressionable when we emerge from the shelter of our mother’s womb, we are then and there permeated and ‘stamped’ by the aura emanating from surrounding energies. And though such influences continue and qualitatively change as time goes on, it is the ones we are subjected to earliest that have the greatest autogenic impact, because we are least consciously self-formulating at that point. In effect impregnated by initial immersion, our self-entity proceeds forth with attitudes and expectancies echoing then extant themes.

Just in relation to the seasons, for example: Since the tenor in springtime is one of new growth and building forward momentum, those born then are imbued with a sense of adventurous excitement and flowering possibility. As summer progresses, developmental processes become well established; the impression then is one of vital ascendance, secure strength and the exuberance of plenty. When fall comes to pass, the experience is one of abundance diminishing; it is a time of retrenchment, characterized by the laying up of stores and the search for a safe retreat. With winter’s onset, conservation becomes the keynote; taking stock and preservation are then felt to be imperative. In the final stretch, with spring yet to arrive, a psychology of scarcity predominates; one is then infused with an attitude of vigilance and urgent hope, the vitality of stamina in face of threatened insufficiency. It is because imprinted in such fashion that people born in the same season are characterized by similar traits, even though not of the same culture or family.

Unfortunately, lacking comprehension of the dynamic involved and therefore misinterpreting the truth, generations of astrologers have fabricated a system of false logic and extended it to cover quite unrelated eventualities. In fact, the geometric configuration of the sun, moon, planets and stars relative to points on earth is of no causal relevance in and of itself. It is the characteristics and trends of locally powerful energies that influence us; and some of these just happen to depend on, and so may be correlated with, earthly position relative to certain celestial bodies. But astrological misconceptions and distortions persist because even spurious inferences often receive confirmation due to the fact that personal attitudes and expectations are psychospiritually potent, and bring about effects as imagined and anticipated, consequentially. Many who misguidedly follow traces of truth into the labyrinths of such speculation therefore get wrapped up in webs of self-sustaining illusion and become part of a circle of followers following followers, wherein the blind mislead the blind, unknowingly. And they then lose sight of vital sources of influence and overlook truly germane relationships—those involving parents, partners, progeny, fellow species members and members of fellow species.

Most immediately salient is the fact that, within the context of geo-solar rhythms, as we partake of the same flow, each of us is intricately involved in the web of give-and-take that goes on between coexistent living beings. What happens in this arena is extremely pertinent; to ignore it is absolute folly. Ranging from those in our family, work and play groups to those all the way across the globe, we receive and respond to influences of thought, emotion and behavior which wax and wane in resonant interaction, with minor cycles merging into major ones that reach very powerful peaks.

Again, because psychospiritual dynamics are ubiquitous, I wish to emphasize that we are not just affected by overt expression but influenced by [unseen] attitudes and intentions as well. In effect, these can be quite impressive! Walls and barricades provide no protection in this regard, for, besides early childhood, there are always times when we are not cogently self-directing, and therefore vulnerable. Without exception, we are psychospiritually defenseless when in deep sleep.

The nature of such influence is well illustrated by studies of genetically identical twins reared apart, having been adopted into separate families. More so even than twins reared together, who consciously choose to differentiate in ways, separated twins develop parallel interests and make similar choices, quite uncannily. [citation omitted] This is because, like open-channel, two-way radios, though objectively unaware of the process, each is telepathically tuned into the other’s thought and feeling energies. Likewise, just with degree varying according to constitutional kinship and emotional receptivity, everyone is psychospiritually affected by every other in Life’s vibrant stream. Whether or not immediately adjacent to and, therefore, sensorially interactive with particular others at any given point, we are all partners in the same dance—at all times intertwined and co‑involved with everyone else, ‘inwardly’.

The ramifications of this truth are endless, and more potent than most people realize. Among others things, it results in individuals subconsciously picking up and carrying on traits and tendencies characteristic of others in their biogenic community. Those born of parents who feel adequate and optimistic, for instance, naturally venture forth much more positively than those stemming from parents steeped in doubt and anxiety. Likewise, those born into a context of selfish strife proceed, apt to be selfish and themselves likely to strive, in ways quite different from others who take root in an atmosphere of social cooperation and interpersonal harmony.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else?

Hi Blake - your "what if's" derive from literal interpretations of what's written in The New Testament. Jesus spoke in figuratuve (hence metaphorical) terms. From the first chapter of my treatise. What Did Jesus REALLY Mean?:
Jesus’ prescient depiction of the next such ‘coming’ event, wherein those who are prepared to do so soulfully ‘wake up’ to the Whole Truth and therefore enter into and thereafter continue to consciously live in communion with the Totality of Life while others ‘fall’ by the wayside and get recyled (so to speak), to wit: “As the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. … they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” (Matthew 24:27‑30), does not mean that he will then literally flash across the sky and be seen everywhere as he ‘gloriously’ orbits the planet in person. People who are emotionally invested in worshiping Jesus himself as a super-magical genie kind of God will undoubtedly regard the explanation that follows as being unacceptably heretical, but assuming you are not one such – why would you still be engaged in exploring this thesis otherwise? – let me submit that the above-quoted statement only makes real sense if one interprets it metaphorically, with “heaven” being understood as referencing the realm of consciousness and (so) “the clouds” as referencing the particularities of ideological constellations, or philosophies, within it.

“The Son of man” alludes to the corpus of human apprehension, or ‘knowing’ (often spoken of as Cosmic Consciousness) pertaining to Life as a Whole; that is, to the entirety of the living system composed by and of our creative Source (i.e. God, ‘the Father’), All That Is (i.e., The Entity of Creation, ‘the Son’, a/k/a Christ), and everyone’s relationally interfused interaction(s) therewith and therein, as postulated and discussed hitherto herein [i.e. in this chapter]. The “lightning” that shines “out of the east … even unto the west” analogically dramatizes the way in which powerfully functional thoughts, i.e. ‘knowings’, are psychically transmitted and received and (so) spread throughout our noosphere. The overall implication, of course, being that consciousness of what the words “I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you” (John 14:20) super-succinctly signify will illuminatingly permeate the thinking of holistically inclined people wherever they may be located all over the world.
Old 18-09-2019, 02:03 AM
MAYA EL

*davidsun

Good post! Not many people understand how the mind play tricks on us and makes us believe something that's not necessarily true. Good post sir