Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-09-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
NDE (Near death experience) should be the gateway to the afterlife, correct? But some people don't experience anything. Such as they were just completely unaware(i.e:nothing happened while they were dead before being brought back to life" saying that those who experienced something were just hallucinating, or contradicting one another. How does someone explain that?
A few possibilities: People may be forgetting what they experienced - when we wake up from sleep most people have already forgotten their dreams but this doesn't mean they haven't dreamed; people may be experiencing what they 'expect' to experience - this is one of the qualities of the astral plane, and means people create their own environment (for a time) after death so that some people create 'nothing' when they have a NDE; one very wealthy tycoon died from a heart attack and reported after he was revived that he saw nothing but 'blackness' which proves there is nothing after death he stated, but as my friend commented 'who was it that saw the blackness?'
Old 16-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time )( Time ) Space....

Soul = biological. Simple not complex.

Biological/soul are synonyms

Intention { * ? * } and ego { i } > > arrow-of-time > > is forward and outward

Love ( ( oo ) ) and integrity { /\Y/\ } past < now < future is wholistically inward as one

"Unity is plural and at a minimum two"...Bucky Fuller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also depends on how we define spirit. Some definitions of spirit, is as energy and energy is form of matter.

Spirit-2, fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof is physical/energy ---aka Observed Time { /\/\/\/\/ } and occupy space.

Spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } is metaphyiscal, mind/intellect/concepts and do not occupy space.

Spirit-3 gravity ( ) occupies space but is not physical/energy

Spirit-4 dark energy )( occupies space but is not physical/energy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Space( Time )( Time )Space....

...Space( ^v^v * ) i ( * v^v^ )Space....

/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\ = bilateral { duality } quantum fluctuation in quantum sine-wave

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 19-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Master

Relation between soul and matter

Soul / spirit is the power that charges the matter into action . Once this power goes off , all matter(entire body) is buried /cremated and of no use.

I would go with Jyotir's view 'D' .
GOD is the ultimate Generator , Operator & Destroyer .
Old 21-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
D) All reality and existence is consciousness.

Since all-consciousness is all-power...
Soul, matter, or anything else is then simply a particular status, poise, or projection of consciousness-force within the All, whether static or dynamic.

To call matter a "substance" is imposing a material construct or paradigm on the larger scheme, and why then "connection between" becomes result and necessity of that reasoning.

Matter is really a very limited consciousness, a conditional ignorance of what is native to the soul-consciousness that is infinitely more aware and has free access to a comprehensively greater reality within that awareness. But they both originate in and are the same in essence. This is not "dualism", because there is in fact, no "connection" - they are One. The soul is therefore not "supernatural", but rather simply extraordinarily Natural.

When our instrumental consciousness ascends or surrenders to that of the soul, we become that which it inalienably and eternally is.
Exactly.

spiritual and physical are not separate 'things' - they are two very different ways of seeing the exact same thing.

That is what transcendence is; not an opening of knowledge, but an opening of perspective. That is the awareness, the expansion of consciousness.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
Kioma---Exactly. spiritual and physical are not separate 'things' - they are two very different ways of seeing the exact same thing.

Spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent } is not an occupied space, however it is accessed { stems from } via the following,

Spirit-2 occupied space fermions, bosons and their aggregate assimilation as a biological/soul , that is associated with the following beyond set,

Metaphysical-3 Gravity ( ) and,

Metaphysical-4, Dark Energy )( that both are an occupied space.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 02-10-2019, 11:30 PM
Master
r6r6, you use non-standardize notations, etc. that make it very difficult to understand what you are trying to convey. For example, the expression "Spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent } is not an occupied space, however it is accessed { stems from } via the following" has no apparent meaning to me. Is it possible you can put this expression of yours in a standardized format in which we can all get to understand what you are saying?

Are you saying spirit-of-intent is a function of Spirit-1?
And what is Spirit-1?

Thank you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 04:05 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
BigJohnr--6r6, For example, the expression "Spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent } is not an occupied space, however it is accessed { stems from } via the following" has no apparent meaning to me.

Ive been laying it fairly clearly for the two or more years Ive been on SF and mother forums including this thread but you were apparrenlty out to lunch as you never address my following as previous posted in this thread

Soul = biological. Simple not complex.

Biological/soul

Intention { * ? * } and ego { i } > > arrow-of-time > > is forward and outward

Love ( ( oo ) ) and integrity { /\Y/\ } past < now < future is wholistically inward as one

"Unity is plural and at a minimum two"...Bucky Fuller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Depends on how we define spirit. Some definitions of spirit, as energy is a form of matter.

Spirit-2, fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof is physical/energy and occupy space.

Spirit-1 is metaphyiscal, mind/intellect/concepts and do not occupy space.

Spirit-3 gravity ( ) occupies space but is not physical/energy

Spirit-4 dark energy )( occupies space but is not physical/energy.

Quote:
Are you saying spirit-of-intent is a function of Spirit-1?

BJohn, you need to read dictionary definitions of Spirit and soul and you will find there is no only one standardize definition. You seem to confused on this issue and others

Spirit-1 is similar to any dictionary that uses numerical enumeration. There exist four kinds of spirit and Ive laid them out clearly. Spirit-of-intent is a resultant of human access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Quote:
And what is Spirit-1?

See above an other posts in this thread were Ive laid it out clearly. You were out to lunch apparrently.

There exists four primary kinds of spirit and Ive laid this in clear outline format here at SF for two or more years and other forums for 20 years.

Old news to me. You seem to have missed the boat in this thread and many others ive posted these in.

IF you dont have spirit and nor intent, that might explained why you appear to me to be so confused on the issues of spirit and its many definitions.

Old 03-10-2019, 04:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Ive been laying it fairly clearly for the two or more years Ive been on SF and mother forums including this thread but you were apparrenlty out to lunch as you never address my following as previous posted in this thread.

Yes, you have been laying it out for a couple of years, but most of what you say is too obscure to follow. So I don't bother trying to make sense of your posts. If you have something to say then why not use simple English?

Peace
Old 03-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Master
r6r6:
you wrote: "Ive been laying it fairly clearly for the two or more years Ive been on SF and mother forums including this thread but you were apparrenlty out to lunch as you never address my following as previous posted in this thread"

r6r6, your non standardized is confusing. Why can you not use standardized notation? Better yet, can you name one person beside yourself, that uses this notation? You mentioned mother forums: what is that all about?

As far as answering your questions: As far as I am concerned I did.

You also wrote "Soul = biological. Simple not complex.

Biological/soul "

Are you saying Soul =biological? What dictionary or other source are you getting this information? What does Biological/soul mean? Are you trying to say Biolgical:soul or are you saying Biological divided by soul which is 1?

Then you write "Intention { * ? * } and ego { i } > > arrow-of-time > > is forward and outward". This is not standard notation and if you had define each variable, I might be able to understand what you are saying. You repeat the greater sign; does this mean "a lot greater"?

You also wrote "Depends on how we define spirit. Some definitions of spirit, as energy is a form of matter." I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you saying some define spirit "as energy is a form of matter"?

By the way, what would help is if you could use standardize notation. Do you think Roger Penrose uses such notations?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Yes, you have been laying it out for a couple of years, but most of what you say is too obscure to follow. So I don't bother trying to make sense of your posts. If you have something to say then why not use simple English?

Peace
Or at least use standardize notations so we are all on the 'same page'.

When I mention Boolean Algebra and claimed 1+1+1=1, I was using standardized
notation that anybody who knows Boolean Algebra would know exactly what I was saying.