Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Guide
Chakras after death

Chakras still exist after death? That is, they are part of the body or the soul?

Thanks
Old 05-09-2019, 09:32 AM
Master

That is a good question.

I think they are actually portals, that link us to the spirit world, with the lower chakras linking us to the lower astral and the crown chakra to the realm of the gods, or heaven.

When I had an OBE/NDE due to an accident, I expanded outwards and was floating about in spirit. When I returned to my body, it was like being sucked through a portal, in a spiralling and shrinking fashion.

So, I would conclude that the chakras are simply not necessary when one is in spirit and are linked to the physical body in some way. I do not believe we have them when we are in spirit. I'm interested to hear others' opinion on this.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Guide

Interesting topic. Hmmm...if chakras serve as a sort of memory bank for emotions, feelings and experiences that guide our physical existence then I would say they aren't needed after the physical body dies, just like emotions, feelings, traumas and experiences we have on earth have little to no importance once we return "home". I'd say they are like portals used by the body and soul equally. If you take into consideration the idea that when we are born into a body our chakras are each activated at a certain age as we grow, that's to say we start out with a sort of clean slate to some degree.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Guide
I guess everybody agrees that we have no chakras on the other side.

Thanks!