Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Gracey

Holes in palm of hand.

I looked at my hand and there were two deep holes juxtaposed in the middle of my left palm. They were not bleeding or sore or red or infected, but there was fuzz in the them and I cleaned them out. That made me happy. I showed them to a man who stood by lockers in a basement. I felt that I would be useful now in whatever was going on there. End dream.

Any ideas on symbolism?
Old 13-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Seeker

Hopefully this can help:
A hand can mean communication (like gestures) or friendship (shaking hands etc).
The 2 holes in you're hand can mean there is an emptyness in in one of those area's.
You're left side is the emotional side of things most of the times.

The fuzz: can that mean there is a soft side i you with communication or friendships? Maybe it is too soft and you want to change that aspect.

A locker can mean hiding stuff that is important to you. What is inside is only accesible to you and other close to you who know about it. The basement is you're subconsious part.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Yaoughta

You're learning to receive. Of course, you've probably felt that you already know how to do that, but there is rhythm to it much like all things. Perhaps you feel uncomfortable accepting help or accepting things. The good thing is that you cleared away the fuzz and felt better about it and are now better able to serve yourself and others.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:32 AM
Gracey

Recently I have signed up to help the community in a couple of ways. I am hoping it will bring some bonding with people in a good way. So these interpretations makes sense to me. Thanks for the input you two.