Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Master

Bad blood

Last night I had one of the most crazy dream I ever had, it was very vivid and very strange.I was aware but not aware that I am dreaming, I thought that it's a real live event.I woke up in my cousin's home, somehow I started to feel a pressure on the right side of my head, then the right side of my head started to grow bigger, it was like blood was accumulating there, I touched the veins on that side and they were bigger and bigger, also my ear started to be painful.I decided to go to the hospital with my cousin, the first part of this journey was made with the brother of my cousin and when we arrived at the hospital, I met my cousin ( all this time I had this strange feeling that there was nothing to worry, and I am not talking about me, but about all those people that I've seen there, they were all peaceful ).Finally, I met the doctor, he told me that a vein broke in my head and all the blood was accumulating on right side of my head, he told me that there's nothing to fear that in few moments I am going to be just fine.Some seconds later he started giving me the tretment, it was just a thing to take out the blood, I started to feel better and better, then he gave me some pills, he said that they are going to make me feel super happy, and it happened, everybody from that place in hospital started laughing at me, I could not help but say funny words Everybody was laughing, there were many people in that place, they all came to that doctor, he was like the best, he made me to feel that there's no problem and that I am going to be just fine.Few moments later I woke up in antother place, I was like floating, this is when I became fully aware that I am dreaming and this is how everything ended.

When I woke up I had the feeling that I was gone for hours and hours.

Last edited by ThatMan : 03-09-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Yaoughta

Blood usually refers to energy and a build up or pressure in your head could be interpreted as overthinking things or too much in your head. Conceptually, you could be letting things go to your head and or big headed as it is said. However, this could also be a premonition. Only you as the dreamer would know based on how the dream felt and how your health is in real life. You may wish to see a doctor.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Blood usually refers to energy and a build up or pressure in your head could be interpreted as overthinking things or too much in your head. Conceptually, you could be letting things go to your head and or big headed as it is said. However, this could also be a premonition. Only you as the dreamer would know based on how the dream felt and how your health is in real life. You may wish to see a doctor.

Thanks! Well, I know what really happened, I needed to be healed, the right side of the brain is busy with imagination, creativity and similar things, this is where I had/have the problems, my creativity levels are very low and this was not something normal for me, I knew that there's something wrong with me, one day I just lost my powers to create and to imagine things.Now, I don't know, but I feel much better, it's crazy, but I feel how I recover to be the old me, full of energy, imagination and creativity :)

I was left with the feeling that I was in another dimension/realm, all the people from that hospital were so friendly and peaceful, the doctor acted like he always knew me, he made me to feel safe and that I should not worry, everything will be just fine.When I started to act in a funny way, everybody was laughing, all the people including the doctor, I was saying funny words because when that blood was took out, I had to take some pills, when this happened, I became supper happy, so happy that I was overwhelmed by this happiness.Those people there were more real and me and you, I was aware of everything, I thought it's a real life event, I had no idea that I am dreaming.

Thank you once again