Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 MUGWORT !!!

Hey guys

I’ve heard the herb Mugwort is used in divination , so I decided to post about it here.

I got Mugwort last month after finding it in a herb store ... I saw that one of the qualities was “divination” as used underneath it, and that peaked my interest , as opposed to the regular sage around it !! I asked the store teller and he said his mother loves that herb, and he explained how it pretty much invites other spirits in the room , allows you to get messages from higher worlds/beings, it’s used for dreaming, etc. I was interested so I got some.

I trust myself to use this herb. I know I have higher energy , so I will only attract higher energy spirits in the room. I know not to burn this when I’m feeling down. I also trust myself to be strong enough to battle any negative entities that may enter the room. I am a Warrior

I burned it the first time in my apartment , and immediatley, I was transfixed with the smell. People say smells trigger memories like no other senses. Well this smell was so Divine I felt like it triggered memories from a past life. I didn’t get specific past life visions, but that’s how deep the smell ran in my body. It reminded me of the incense in the incanters that the priest would waft over the congregation in Catholic mass when I was younger. Immediatley I knew that this smell was Holy, it was Divine, it was not of this world.

The first time I did it I simply spoke out loud and called all of my spirit guides into the room. I walked around my apartment thanking them from the bottom of my heart how grateful I am to have them beside me all my life. I asked for guidance in my life, but mainly I wanted to open the portal just go say hello. I wanted to honestly express my gratitude for the presence and guidance in my life from when I was a child. I felt someone in the room and it was a peaceful presence.

Now .... the second time I burned it !!!

It was two days ago and my friend came over, and he brought mushrooms with him. We ate the mushrooms. It was my first time ever taking a psychedelic. I’ve drank, smoked weed, got high off of pain killers when my dentist gave them to me for a root canal lol. But never have I experienced a psychedelic.

And WOAH, it was so beautiful. I realized that everything is made under Divine Creation. That God is the ultimate artist. My friend has high spiritual energy as well so it was incredible being with him and laughing with him and exchanging energy with him. Honestly the experience was so good , that I don’t really want to smoke weed anymore, or even drink. It made me realize that when I’m doing those other lower drugs that I’m only altering my mind slightly to numb the pain of reality. With this drug however, I saw the BEAUTY of reality. I saw the world how it REALLY is. I choose from now on to no longer numb it but see it for what it really is. A grand painting.

Anyways back to Mugwort -

I decided to take it out and burn it with my friend, because why not !!! I was trying to explain the properties to him and I was talking and talking, then he just lit it. I thought , you’re right why am I talking let’s just enjoy it !!! Immediatley he was blown away by the smell as well. He’s from Bangladesh and he said this reminded him of what they would burn in his home country as well. I was amazed how it triggered deep memories of his past too !!

Immediatley as soon as he lit the Mugwort, I was like ooo They’re Here !!!! It was like I felt the same sort of welcoming of energies as I did the first time I burned it, but this time I felt their presence stronger because I was on a heightened frequency from the psychedelic. I literally saw people in the room I feel like. One sitting on the chair behind my friend, one right in from me, and one wayyyy in the back ! It was like they were so happy they invited us / and we were all just enjoying the vibe together. It definitely had a wiser energy. I saw a lot of purple light everywhere as soon as I started burning it. The first time I used it when I was sober I didn’t feel like I got high, but this time I felt like I got HIGH just from the smoke. I’ve heard Mugwort has psychedelic properties. It was such a divine experience and I’m so glad I felt it. It really was the Holy Spirit in the room.

I was wondering what are you guys experiences with Mugwort and divination ? Have you used it or know people who have used it ? Any techniques that you use when you burn it to call spirits ?

Thanks !!! :)

Peace&LOVE
Old 21-06-2019, 06:19 PM
Guide
Interestinng. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 26-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Lepus

Hello

I do have an ounce of mugwort stored away in my altar. I bought it from ebay when I've decided to puchase an herb kit. And it just so happens that mugwort was in it. A few months later I've purchased another kit but this time I've selected the herbs I've wanted. Mugwort was one of the selected herbs. I've never used mugwort, yet. But I do plan on burning it with a charcoal disc during a mirror gazing session. I also plan on purchasing a 16 oz mugwort. It's one of Hecate's sacred herbs. So I'll be burning mugwort as an offering to Hecate. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences!

Lepus
Old 28-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Master
This is an interesting topic, thanks for making the thread and sharing your experiences.

I can't burn anything so what I might try is making a tincture out of mugwort then put a dab of it on my brow for the third eye. I read somewhere that mugwort and some other herbs help open up the third eye.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Lepus

Hello

I believe Eyebright is used for opening up your third eye. I've heard it on Youtube. Simply combine Eyebright with Jojoba oil as its carrier and dab a bit of it on the third eye. It's suppose to open your third eye to receive messages.

Here's more information on Eyebright.

Lepus
Old 30-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Lepus

Hello

Okay. I did forget one ingredient after looking through my ingredient notebook yesterday. I wrote it down when someone through livestream mentioned it for opening up your chakra. The other ingredient is mandrake. So combine eyebright and mandrake with jojoba oil.

Lepus
Old 04-07-2019, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder

I use mugwort for cleaning my space from evil entities/energies, or before a ritual. I just burn a pinch of the herb, let the smoke reach all the rooms, then I open all the doors and windows.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
I use mugwort for cleaning my space from evil entities/energies, or before a ritual. I just burn a pinch of the herb, let the smoke reach all the rooms, then I open all the doors and windows.

Mugwort is a lot more effective then White Sage. Some places do sell Mugwort in a bundle very similar to a White Sage bundle.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I recently started my own mugwort tincture with the intent of making a mugwort/lavender or mugwort/chamomile to apply before meditating or before bed. I’ve smoked mugwort before, but combined with stuff and never focusing on it so I never noticed the effects.
I’m glad to learn that mugwort has ‘waking’ spiritual effects since I’ve only ever heard of it being used to help with lucid dreaming, and I don’t dream much lately. Or I’m not to the point in my path where it is important for me to lucid dream.
But anyways, thanks so much!