Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 31-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Knower
Music with a certain viberations

What is the deal with music of a certain viberation (432,528,639 etc) ?

does it increase your viberation ? does it mean the higher the viberation the better ?

can a music sound reduce your viberation ? for example if i have a viberation of 500 will a 400 viberation reduce it ?
Old 03-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
What is the deal with music of a certain viberation (432,528,639 etc) ?

does it increase your viberation ? does it mean the higher the viberation the better ?

can a music sound reduce your viberation ? for example if i have a viberation of 500 will a 400 viberation reduce it ?
I think you're talking about binaural beats?

They're meant to be used with headphones, emitting a different sound in each ear, which sounds like pulsations. I dont know the science behind it, but I use 5hz binaural beats to meditate. The first time was the most powerful, it took me to a deep and strong place where I felt closer to God. I felt my body vibrating with the earth.

From what I know of binaural beats, the different frequencies are supposed to help with feeling different thing, usually the frequency is listed with the specific beat. For example I think 5hz is close to the earths "beat" at 7.86hz-8hz which explains why I felt like I described.

Here's some more info
http://powerthoughtsmeditationclub.c...inaural-beats/
Old 09-04-2019, 03:17 AM
Newbie ;)

There are certain natural frequencies that our DNA and body respond to. Go to youtube and type in the frequencies. There are tons of videos on the subject. Please be aware some videos can be misleading so do your homework and see what the frequencies can do.
Binaural beats are for brain entrainment. Specific frequencies in the low ranges are for meditation, and state changes to alpha for example.
Old 21-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for this
Old 21-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Music doesn't raise or lower any said vibration. You simply either like it, or you don't.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Newbie ;)

You're talking about the "solfeggio" frequencies. Each frequency has some benefitial use for you.

Binaural beats are divided into alpha, beta, delta, gamma, theta and epsilon.
Old 15-04-2020, 01:27 PM
40 Hz - a low humming sound is working very well for me.
After one 20 min headphone session, even...continues 4 weeks later.
20-30 min 3xs a week. :)
https://www.ted.com/talks/dr_lee_bar...llular_l evel

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-11-2021, 02:51 AM
Knower
I tend to sleep to the solfeggio frequencies. Normal ear buds started hurting me. I ended up buying this headband with earphones inserted. Another bonus to the headband.. I pull it over my eyes as a mask. I like total darkness while sleeping. The solfeggio frequencies really help me. I wake up refreshed and feel balanced.