Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
waking up and seeing colors floating around?

everytime i wake up i see brownish, reddish, sometimes black colors floating in the air and going to the wall, what is this?
Old 21-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes I get this although I most often see yellow and green. I also see silver sparks shoot across the ceiling.

I think it's related to Kundalini as yours has awakened as well hasn't it?
Old 21-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Master
I have no idea if it has or hasn't, I def have the symptoms but i am having spirtual awakening since last year and discovered i am opening up abilities as well so i'm not sure what it attributes to. I know yours has awakened, is it easy to keep symptoms/energy at bay?
Old 21-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Ascender

Sometimes I'll drift to sleep with my bedside lamp on then moments later I'll wake up and see weird shapes and patterns and colours, but then they all disappear. I'm not sure what it could be though; it might just be my brain reconfiguring itself to the physical state. Hmm...
Old 21-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
interesting, i wonder what's going on
Old 21-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Master
Do you get a gut feeling? Could it be spirits saying hi? Something related to your chakras etc?
Spiritlite.
Old 21-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Master
could be but maybe not nice ones, the darker colors black and red usually follow nightmares, maybe it's the energy of the emotion during those dreams i am emiting and seeing not sure, could be chakra yea
Old 21-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I have no idea if it has or hasn't, I def have the symptoms but i am having spirtual awakening since last year and discovered i am opening up abilities as well so i'm not sure what it attributes to. I know yours has awakened, is it easy to keep symptoms/energy at bay?

My Kundalini awakening was very clear and obvious - but that's not to say that isn't what you've experienced. Literally overnight I started to experience strange noises, lights and psychic experiences. The colours you see sound like what I experience when I'm in a sleepy state and this is very common in Kundalini because we enter the hypagognia state more vividly, which I think is the doorway to the Astral plane (you might need to check with someone else on this).

Do you ever see geometric shapes, hear buzzing or get visions? I often see geometric shapes on my ceiling. I also see millions of tiny particles and flashes of silver light.
Old 21-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Sometimes I'll drift to sleep with my bedside lamp on then moments later I'll wake up and see weird shapes and patterns and colours, but then they all disappear. I'm not sure what it could be though; it might just be my brain reconfiguring itself to the physical state. Hmm...

Hypnagogia - see my response to Rosewater. This is seen as a biological phenomenem but I started experiencing it after my Kundalini activated. I think when we develop spiriitually we are more open to other realms and our nervous systems follow suit. Whether what we actually see is a spiritual or a biological experience is beyond me though.
Old 21-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Master
Hi starbuck thanks for responding, i hear buzzing sounds yes through one ear, see sparks, geometric shapes when i rub my eyes, when i go outside i see purple swirls in the sky lol, get images visions i thought i was going nuts. maybe it is kundalini then